main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [Image heavy]A thread for art: See note on page 776

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    On the Onslaught Reborn Earth, Logan (normally Wolverine) is Hawkeye

Master_Lok likes this.
  2. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
  3. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  4. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  5. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  6. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  8. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  9. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  10. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    We Shall Cast Off the Weakness of the Flesh, by Cybermantra:
    [​IMG]

Cyberman Anatomy, by Unknown:
    [​IMG]

Revenge, by RBIllustrations:
    [​IMG]

Cyberman, by Sallow:
    [​IMG]

Cybercontroller concept art:
    [​IMG]

Cyberking concept art:
    [​IMG]

Cyberman model sheet from Blood of the Cybermen:
    [​IMG]

11. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  12. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    9 Concept Art

The Workshop:
    [​IMG]

The City:
    [​IMG]

Cat Beast:
    [​IMG]

Sanctuary:
    [​IMG]

6:
    [​IMG]

The Factory:
    [​IMG]

The Machine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Seamstress:
    [​IMG]

Oilfield:
    [​IMG]

The Bridge:
    [​IMG]

The Scientist:
    [​IMG]

Funeral Pyre:
    [​IMG]

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    darkspine10, we wanna keep each post at 6 images or below so as to make loading easier.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012

That's a great Luke.

I came very close to having Mike Mayhew do a commission for me. I love his art and his tones are stunning.

Gamiel - thank for the Hawkeye - Wolverine info.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  15. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    "The Last Skywalkers"

[​IMG]

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    pTERRA-5SAUR by Michael Michera

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    AVENGERS+PKMN
    from https://feriowind.deviantart.com/

[​IMG]
    "Bruce Banner's aka Hulk's Pokemon team! I think he'd have a team that was dedicated to making him feel calm and happy"

[​IMG]"Bruce’s first Pokemon was Togekiss, who he first met when it was still an egg at a research facility that studied the early development Pokemon. He was present at Togepi’s hatching, and his face was actually the first thing that Togepi saw when it came out. Bruce imprinted so heavily onto Togepi that it became incredibly distressed when he wasn’t around, and it got to the point that the researchers gave up on studying it and just asked Bruce to take it or else it would probably die from stress. Though highly wary of taking care of anything because of his own painful childhood, Bruce agreed, not wanting to cause the death of a baby Pokemon. Bruce, of course, was a great parent. Even after turning into the Hulk, Togetic (Togepi had evolved by this point) refused to leave Bruce’s side, even after he tried to leave it behind.

Togetic managed to evolve into Togekiss when a family member of one Bruce’s patients paid him with a Light Stone. Togekiss also has the duty of fetching clothes for Bruce after a Hulk incident.

Bruce rescued Lapras from a group of poachers along the coast of a village he was staying at as a doctor. Alarmed, as Lapras were listed as endangered, Bruce tried to convince the poachers to stop even though the villagers had told him they were dangerous people not to be involved with. He was ignored, and in his growing anger and stress at the possible death of Lapras, Bruce turned into the Hulk and smashed the poachers’ boat. After that, the Hulk swam away and disappeared. Lapras, grateful for the rescue and worried that a land-walker had just swam off into the ocean, followed after the Hulk. Along the way, it was joined by Togetic, who had learned to track down Bruce when he couldn’t contain his rage.

Bruce met Jigglypuff after an incidence where he turned into the Hulk and it put him to sleep. Jigglypuff, fascinated by the strange angry creature that turned into a human, stayed by Bruce’s side until he woke up alongside Togetic (Lapras was hiding along the coast when this happened). Panicking when he woke up, Bruce was surprised to see a great deal less destruction then what he was used to after a Hulk incident. Realizing that it was actually because of Jigglypuff, Bruce thanked it profusely for what it did. Unused to being thanked for putting Pokemon or people to sleep, Jigglypuff preened under the attention and stuck to Bruce after that.

Bruce met Blissey when it was still a Chansey while working as a doctor for several months at a small rural town. Chansey was actually working at the local clinic and helped out Bruce with his patients. One day however, a report of army officials sighted caused Bruce to quickly pack up and leave. Alarmed, Chansey followed after Bruce even though it meant abandoning its duties (Over the months Chansey spent with Bruce, it had grown incredibly attached to him, often mothering him and his Pokemon, so the sight of a terrified Bruce spurred it into action). After managing to catch up, Chansey refused to leave Bruce and has stayed with him since.

Clefairy was found by Bruce injured in a cave he was hiding out after a near-miss with the Army. He patched Clefairy up and helped nurse it back to health. Incredibly grateful (and also very lonely), it stays with Bruce and his Pokemon.

Bruce met Meganium after spending several months studying the effects of the aroma it gives off which soothes rage. He had found a pod of them living in the jungles near the village he was staying at. With the help of his Pokemon, he managed to convince the Meganium pod to allow him to study them. After spending a good month with them, it was time for Bruce to leave again. Before he did though, a young adventerous Bayleef asked to join his team. Unwilling to give up the chance to have a Meganium constantly by his side even though he felt guilty for putting its life in danger by living with him, Bruce agrees and lets Bayleef come with him."

[​IMG]
    "Phil’s team! I thought Gallade would be a good fit since it’s a very polite Pokemon who believes in justice (and would probably be an efficient worker lol), and Growlithe because I gave Steve an Arcanine…."

[​IMG]"Steve's team! I was thinking up some possible back stories as to how he got his Pokemon, so for Arcanine (and this is headcanon that it's as longliving as Ninetales), it's his old Growlithe from his WW2 days.

The Braviary is a descendant of his old Braviary from WW2, which he originally obtained during his performing days as it was part of his act as the ultimate patriot.

Shieldon was found by the excavation team that found him in the ice, and was gifted to him (also it's an ancient shield Pokemon, get it?!).

Eevee was a rescued test subject as it's known for its unstable genes which give it the ability to evolve into multiple evolutions, and was studied to find insight into the super soldier serum or something. And ummm, yeaaahhh I spent a lot of time thinking about this hahahaha....."

[​IMG]"Tony's team! Aaand some backstory time!

His first Pokemon was Ninetales, who was actually Howard's, but due to Howard's neglect in his later years, Tony bonded much closer with it as a child. Like Tony, his Ninetales revels in the spotlight and is often seen by his side at parties or PR events.

Tony got both Metagross and Porygon Z (in their first evolution) during his time at MIT. Beldum was befriended, but Tony actually helped (or was the driving force) in the creation of Porygon as he wrote the code for it.

Tony got Lucario when it was still a Riolu in the caves of Afghanistan. It was actually Yinsen's, but he asked Tony to take care of it before he died.

Rotom was obtained when it snuck into Stark Tower and started possessing various appliances in the building. Tony managed to lure it out with promises of building custom robots just for it to possess."

Juliet316 and Master_Rebado like this.
  19. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    [​IMG]
    "Loki's team! I hemmed and hawed a bit over the Pokemon I chose, but in the end I decided that in Asgard Pokemon are very rare, and are only Legendaries at that, so I based his team around that idea (regular Pokemon are mainly found on Midgard).

Loki found Gengar when it was still a Ghastly while he was out exploring worlds on the sly as a child. They became fast friends over their love of tricks and general sneakiness. As such, said Gengar is several hundred years old (It is a ghost so it probably can't die...) and is probably over level 100!! oAo

Loki met Deoxys sometime after he fell off the Bifrost and into the unknown. I thought about making Deoxys brainwashed by Loki through the spear, but then I thought he could use some more friends, so it's just two lonely aliens becoming buddies.....

I couldn't really think up a story for Zoroark, but Loki did meet it on Midgard as an adult (I don't think Zoroark is very long-living so at most Loki has been with it for ~50 years). It also involved lots of illusions and disguises. Yup...

Anyways, next up is Thor!"

[​IMG]
    "Thor’s team! Following the idea that Pokemon are very rare on Asgard, Thor never had a Pokemon until his later years when he became a full-fledged warrior and bested Raikou in combat, thus gaining it’s respect and companionship.

It’s not until he gets to Midgard that he gains a large posse of baby electric types that were attracted to him because of the static he gives off.

Thor found Joltik one morning latched to his head while in bed.

Shinx started following him after a fight in a forest.

Pichu was found clinging to his cape during a walk through Manhattan.

Mareep appeared one night while Thor was out stargazing with Jane in a field. Thor also found Blitzle (or more like Blitzle found Thor) in a field, except it was in the morning and Thor had crash landed after a fight.

So basically Thor is a mommy and Raikou helps out with the parenting.

Aaand next up is Hawkeye!"

[​IMG]
    "Clint's team! I can't say I'm all that familiar with Clint's history other than what I've read in fic, but here's what I got as far as his Pokemon go.

He got Pidgeot as a Pidgy very early on his life as they were fairly common around the circus, always eating leftover crumbs left by the attendees. The one he found was injured when he came across it, and he nursed it back to health.

Noctowl was found as a Hoothoot during an espionage mission through a forest. His Pidgeot (a Pidgeotto at the time) was the one who befriended it first, somehow managing to convince the Hoothoot to help out Clint. After that it just stuck around.

In my head, Pidgeot and Noctowl have learned how to fly in sync so that Clint can somehow travel back and forth between the two of them midair and shoot arrows at the same time! It is all very, very cool....

And yeah, his Pidgeot and Noctowl are larger than normal, though not by much. Pidgeots are supposed to be 4'11" and Noctowls are 5'1" according to the Pokedex!!

Anyways, Black Widow is next!"

[​IMG]
    "Natasha’s team! Again, I’m not overly familiar with her history, so apologies if this doesn’t make sense, but here’s what I got Pokemon-wise.

Natasha got her entire team at a young age. She first found Weavile as a Sneasel one winter while on a “training” covert mission. Still a child, she struggled to just survive the harsh cold. While scrounging for food, she came across a battered Sneasel. Though vicious, it was too wounded to actually attack her. Not quite a merciless and cold spy yet, Natasha gave Sneasel a portion of her food before leaving. Several days later when an incident occurs and Natasha becomes under attack, Sneasel reappears and aids her in her fight. After emerging victorious, Sneasel joins Natasha and becomes her first Pokemon.

Natasha met Crobat as a Zubat in a cave she was hiding at after a mission gone bad. Zubat, seeing her heavily wounded, helped Natasha out by confusing her pursuers with Supersonic and causing chaos as Pokemon started attacking the caretakers and each other. It tagged along with Natasha as she fled and has since then stayed with her.

Ariados was found as a Spinarak one day when Natasha was just trying to get some space by escaping to the woods/forest where a safe house was located. Spinarak, who was being attacked by a pack of Mightyena, was saved by a frustrated Natasha who dispatched the aggressive Pokemon to relieve stress. Young and easily impressed, Spinarak followed Natasha and refused to leave her side.

I imagine that Natasha has Crobat act as her wings by wearing some sort of harness that she can hold on to, hehehehe…..

And okay yeah this turned out a lot longer than usual hahaha…. And sorry if there are typos and stuff, my typing degenerates horribly the later it gets…..

Anyways, next up is Maria Hill!"

[​IMG]
    "Maria Hill's team! Okay I will be honest, I really know nothing about her except for what was shown in the movie, which wasn't very much at all. All I got was: Fury's second-in-command and a badass. That, and she's meant to be a common man sort of character amongst the craziness of the Avengers like Coulson is. Soooo with those things I mind, I chose two Pokemon for her, Nidoqueen and Vespiquen.

Nidorans, Nidoqueen's pre-evo, are quite common, so I figured it'd be a good fit for someone who had a relatively normal childhood (I'm assuming....). It's growth into a Nidoqueen felt fitting for someone who's meant succeed Fury, so yeah, Hill found Nidoran as a young girl and her parents let her keep it.

Hill met Vespiquen as it was when it's colony was destroyed because of collateral damage from a bad guy's attack in a mission she was in. Enraged, Vespiquen attacked everyone blindly. It was tranq'd by Shield agents though, and Hill tried to explain to it that attacking everything solved nothing, that if it wanted justice it would need to work with them and fight properly. A queen without a kingdom, Vespiquen agreed and joined Hill.

Vespiquen has the ability Pressure, which pretty much makes opponents lose the ability to attack. I thought that was fitting for someone as imposing as Hill hahaha.

Anyways, next up is Nick Fury!"

[​IMG]
    "Nick Fury's team! I'm also pretty iffy on Fury's history, so some stuff is pretty vague....

His Pokemon are a bit different then all the other teams because Volcarona is the only one that's actually his. Both Mewtwo and Absol are employed as official agents of SHIELD, but are seen often enough by Fury's side that most people consider them his.

Fury found Volcarona as a Larvesta early in his life before the creation of SHIELD. He had recognized the potential power within Larvesta and it took it under his wing, training it to become the fearsome Volcarona it is today.

Absol was found after its multiple appearances at areas where disasters struck. Fury, realizing that Absol was actually somehow predicting these disasters, tracks down Absol to recruit it to aid SHIELD in preventing or at least minimizing the destruction caused by the disasters. Absol, though wary at first of Fury, agrees when it realizes that people actually want its help, not chase it away. So since then, Absol has been an agent of SHIELD who leads teams when it senses impending calamities.

Fury first heard of Mewtwo when reports came in of a secret research facility destroyed by a mysterious Pokemon. He follows up on the reports and eventually tracks down Mewtwo, who had been on the run traveling the world to experience life for itself. Fury knows it is being hunted down by the people who ordered its creation, so he offers Mewtwo a safe haven in SHIELD in return for its cooperation. Mewtwo, wary, but nevertheless interested by the offer, ends up agreeing and joining Fury and becoming an agent of SHIELD.

Though neither Mewtwo nor Absol have an actual master, Fury is one of the few humans they actually trust so they stick around him when not on missions or off doing their own thing.

Also because of Fury, Absols around the world began to be recruited by governments in order to prevent potential disasters from occuring!"

20. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Adding two AVENGERS+PKMN that I missed from https://feriowind.deviantart.com/

[​IMG]
    "Pepper’s team!

Her first Pokemon was Espeon, which she got from her parents when it was still an Eevee. Under Pepper’s influence and loving care, Eevee grew into a elegant and highly intelligent Espeon, and was pretty much her personal assistant when she was Tony’s personal assistant. Even now as CEO of Stark Industries, Pepper still relies on Espeon to make her life a little less hectic.

Pepper got Milotic as a Feebas as a gift from Tony when she first started out working as his personal assistant. Tony claimed it was in celebration for lasting one month, as none of his other personal assistants had ever lasted that long. Pepper, not sure if she should be vaguely insulted for being gifted the unattractive Pokemon, nevertheless took wonderful care of Feebas and pretty much treated it like a princess. It didn’t take long for it to evolve into Milotic under Pepper’s attention, which when it did, shocked Pepper as she had no idea it could even evolve."

[​IMG]
    "Peter’s team! This team is based off of the Amazing Spider-Man movie, so Peter has only just turned into Spider-Man.

Furret, when it was still a Sentret, was the family Pokemon of the Parker family. Peter’s parents got it for him, but they all loved it nevertheless. When they had to flee and leave Peter with Aunt May and Uncle Ben, they left Sentret with Peter and asked it to watch over him in their place.

Highly protective of Peter, but unable to accompany him to school where he was often beat up, Furret was always frustrated over not being able to fulfill the wishes of Peter’s parents. After Peter became Spider-Man though, Furret forced Peter to let it tag along so it could watch his back in his fights.

[Got Spinarak’s story from faerie-chan and someone who messaged me here but who I can no longer remember the name of, sorry! Point is, wasn’t my idea, so thanks for the input!]

Spinarak was a research subject at Oscorp who was being studied for its rare and unique coloration alongside the genetically altered regular spiders (yes regular animals exist). Spinarak, who was quite crafty, managed to escape the enclosure it was in and found Peter sneaking around with his backpack carelessly left open. Seeing an opportunity for freedom, it sneaked in without being noticed as Peter at that point was only focused on getting out without getting caught.

By the time Peter discovered Spinarak, he was already back home in his room. He was shocked, to say the least, and also panicking because if he got caught with a stolen research subject, he’d be pretty dead. But he crumpled under Spinarak’s soulful eyes, and agreed to let it hide away in his room.

As Spider-Man, he lets Spinarak accompany him for some extra web power.

I chose only these two for Peter since I felt he wouldn’t have had to opportunity to get anymore Pokemon, and he shouldn’t have anything stronger because then he wouldn’t be the underdog who got beat up by the bullies he tried to stand up to. :U Strong Pokemon would mess up the person that is Spider-man, is what I’m trying to say.

And that’s the last team! I’ll just be drawing little domestic scenes of teams I’ve already created now, and maybe even some scenes of when they first got their Pokemon! *0* "

Master_Rebado and Juliet316 like this.
  22. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  23. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Shun art - art station "Doctor Strange"

[​IMG]

24. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004