main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Images of Angels Obi/Angst

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ganki, Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverWander

SilverWander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2001
    Whao good post
    Go obi save your self!!!!!!

2. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Just feel like moving this up a little bit. Don't want any of you guys to miss this chapter! Thanks for all of your reviews! Please keep them coming. Hope you like the fic ^_^

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    * stands dumfounded at brilliance that has been shown to her*

By the Force that was great.

*In honor if St. Patricks Day, and being half irish herself, grabs a Guiness.*

More soon?

4. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    This is for all you Irish folk out there! *guess what I am like 1/4 Irish* *Almost* Happy St.P day to all. Hope you enjoy this post. Not one of my best let's just say! Thanks for all yuor comments ^_^

Also to all that have the favorite color green. Don't you all love that color?

Every bone in his body hurt. Trying to gather the force to take in his surroundings he realized the effect of the force dimmer hadn?t totally worn off yet. It felt as if you tried to gather water in a holly cup. It kept slipping threw the holes. Moving slowly upwards a hand pressed back down on his already hurting chest.

"Rest my friend." said a distant voice.

Not listing to the persons advice he kept on trying to move.

"You were always stubborn." a soft chuckle followed the comment. The word "always? stood in his mind. ?Did this person already know him. His vision was finally clearing soon he would find out the identity of his ?friend?. "NEILD" moving his hand to grab for his lightsaber and only grasping the dead space of where it once hung.

"Slow down. Please Obi-Wan I didn?t really want this to happen it just..."

"IT JUST WHAT NEILD! Tell me what ?just??

"I had to do it. They made me do it Obi. Please forgive me."

"Cerasi wouldn?t of had to do it Neild."

"Don?t tell that to me. Any ways how would you know because she is dead thanks to a stupid Jedi."

"Are you still finding people to blame her death on. Is that how you will honor her by making false assumptions. I didn?t kill her."

"I know that but you could of protected her."

"I could of protected her. If I could of she would be a live you fool. You think I optionally let her die. You think I left the only world I knew, the only family I have, the only home I knew just to let her day!"

"Yes!"

"That is it! Your yelling at me because you are angry not at me but at some one else so why don?t you cool it so I won?t have to take your head off."

"You take my head off. I would like to see you even try. Any ways your injured."

"Neild I?m sorry I brought her up. I can see your still hurt about her death. I know I still am."

Realizing just how stupid the argument was. He let his brown eyes fall to the floor. "I?m sorry Obi-Wan"

"It?s okay."

"No I mean about what I?ll have to do."

"What now Neild."

"I won?t let you stay. They will kill my people if they don?t get you back. I can?t let you stay here."

"Then why didn?t you leave me were I was!"

"I took you in because I thought if I at least got you out of there you could heal some and leave this place. Go out into the city. I would let you stay but he?ll find you and then kill my people and me."

"I?ll leave because I do not want to put you or any one else in danger."

"Thank you but you must be careful, you do have a pretty nice bounty on your head. What did you do to get him that mad."

"It was my Master. He wants revenge for his son. Please what is his name."

"He goes by Kurai. Always your Master getting you in trouble." once again letting his eyes fall to the ground "You must leave by tomorrow, go out and hide in the city. No ships are a loud in or out. Obi-Wan communications have been cut off, except by the outer rim areas of the planet. There you can contact your temple."

"Thank You. I?ll leave tomorrow."

"Now rest because you?ll need it. I truly am sorry for everything that has happened and what will happen."

Darkness crept into all areas of the alleyway. Blaster fire had followed in him the whole day. When Neild said a pretty nice bounty he meant it. The ache in his shoulder had been there ever since the hunt had begun. He had been caught on surprise and was hit. Now he had to pay the price of carrying the wound to the outer rim of Melida/Daan.

His lightsaber sprung into action as the red beam pasted his head. He didn?t know how much longer he could go without sleep.

The blue swirl of light followed each red one. Blaster fire after blaster fire blocked with perfection by the skilled young Jedi. For one of the first tim

5. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    oh intersting...

up up!

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    *Grabs another Guinness, holds it high and recites and Irish toast*

That was great!!!

More soon I hope

7. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Thanks you two. *grabs a Guinnes her self* To the chapter lol ^_^

I just want to know where have all my readers gone! Oh well some of you are still here and I thank you for staying with me through this ^_^

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    hey ganki great posts!!!
    HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY EVERY1!!!
    Hey I'm 1/4 Irish too Ganki!

9. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Happy StP day to all!

10. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
  11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Hope you guys like!
    Images of Angels

You could smell smoke and ash of a once war stricken planet. Melida/Daan a planet that is know for it?s ever lasting war but in is heart a day that he wished never happened. He was here for one reason, to save his padawan and for revenge. A Jedi doesn't seek revenge but this Kurai hurt his apprentice and he would pay for it.

He knew he wouldn?t have to look far for his padawans captor because any Jedi would know that this was a trap and Obi-Wan was the bait. Kurai would come to him and all he could do was wait. He had always hated feeling helpless at times when his apprentice was in need. This time he hope that his helplessness would get his padawan killed.

He wouldn?t let that happen. Obi-Wan was like a son to him and he wouldn?t stand by and see him hurt. He couldn?t let this happen to his son. the father protects his family and that is what Qui-Gon would do, protect his family.

///Neild and him had always been friend. Ever since they met on Melida/Daan. Even if he left Qui-Gon his only family. He had found a new family in Neild and her. It was nice to have friends this close. Only thing was what would happen if they ended up not being friends at some time. For some dark reason he felt has if that were true.///

His chest wanted to explode after running miles and miles. He had started to try and count how many ribs were broken so far only three. He had been in worse shape, but hadn?t been hunted at the same time he was hurt.

/You can never take the easy way out can you Kenobi. Everything has to involve almost killing you or your Master. Just for once can you have a nice and easy mission./ The nagging voice wasn?t helping at all with his pounding headache. /Why were we born with a subconscious. All they do is give you headaches./ /I heard that Kenobi/ /That is it I am arguing with myself again. i will have to work on that but first a way off of this war stricken planet./

Finally reaching the outskirts of the planet he pulled out his communicators. Begging the force for it to work. Then all of a sudden a blaster bolt flew by his right ear.

"Hold it right there Obi-Wan Kenobi or else next time I won?t miss you."

The tower in front of him stood over two hundred feet tall. He didn?t remember this building at all from the last time he was here. It must of been were Kurai was, he had always like big buildings for him self. Making his way toward the two doors that reached at least ten feet he opened them. Not surprised that they were unlocked.

Dim lights were set threw out the hall so you wouldn?t trip over your own feet. He could feel the darkness radiating from this place. He could make out a figure in the darkness. brown hair and he looked very familiar.

"Master Jinn so we meet again."

"Neild! Why are you here?"

"Because of Master Kurai. A wonderful man he is, thanks to him I have had power you wouldn't even dream of. I now rule this planet."

"You rule it out of fear not respect how can you call that ruling a planet."

"Easy I tell people what to do and they do it. except for your stupid apprentice he has a little more will lets say then my people."

Shocked at the mention of his apprentice from what used to be one of his closets friends. "What have you done with Obi-Wan."

"Me do something to him, I didn?t know you cared. Well I didn?t hurt him much I left that to my Master."

"Master Jinn, how nice of you to visit"

"Kurai..." It was spit out like a curse.

"I have a present for you" slowly binging a battered looking figure into the light. It was Obi-Wan. Qui-Gons hand slowly rested on his lightsaber. "None of that Master Jinn" bringing a blaster to the head of Obi-Wan ?What would happen if I pulled this trigger...."

"No!" it was to late. The blaster fire met fless.

//To betray your mind is one thing, but when you betray your heart that is another//

13. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    *mouth drops open. Gives in human scream and starts kicking, and chasing after the evil man. *

Don just leave us hanging!!!!

POST MORE!!!!

14. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Don't want all of ya to miss this chapter 'cause the next one would be confusing if you didn't read this one!

Question: Do you think I could really KILL Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Ganki: *Shrugs*

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Ahhhhhhh.....nooooo Ganki you can't!!
    hehe ;)
    Well post more soon? please?

16. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    *Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
    No no no kill Obi Let him live!!!!11

17. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    All he could see is the unconscious form of his only form of family dragged away by someone who didn?t even disserve to lay eyes on the kid. What had just happened? The questioned had been running threw his head over and over again as if the repetition would answer it. Was Obi-Wan dead or was he going to kill the boy.

The images of the event replayed in his head once again.

///The blaster was pointed at Obi-Wans? head and all he could do was sit and stare like a fool while his sons life was about to end. Both of there eyes met. Obi-Wan mouthed the words of "I love You" and all Qui-Gon could do was send a wave of love through the shattering bound. A flicker of the force tried to tell them of a fait that neither could stop.

Then a flick of the wrists the blaster turned on him at the same moment a blaster shoot was echoed through out the hall. The blaster fire had met flesh. Bringing his hand to his stomach and then taken it off with a dazed look on his face. One of pure shock.

Blood covered the tips of his fingers and was traveling down his hand. Then reality hit him he was the one hit with the blaster. Realizing this while making his way to his knees. He had seen Obi-Wan knocked unconscious right after the blaster had been fired. The boy didn?t even have enough time to contemplate over what had just happened.

All he could do now was listen to the distant voice filled with anger rang in his head.

"You were supposed to kill Obi-Wan you fool not the old geezer!"

"You telling me what I can and can not do now? Tisk Tisk. You are brave or stupid."

Neild reddened at the cheeks with the comment. "You said you would kill Obi-Wan if I would help you get Qui-Gon here and I did. You promised on that Jedi code of yours!"

"Let me tell you a secret I?m not a Jedi and never want to be called one. I am a stronger than any Jedi you will ever meet. I am a Sith."

"Sith, Jedi, Human, Bantha! I really don?t care but I want Obi-Wan dead because he killed Cerasi and I won?t let him get away with that! A deal is a deal. So what about me?"

"You were fun while you lasted but bringing a child of light into the darkness would be so amusing. I would be occupied for months with that task. It dose sound like fun wouldn?t you say so Neild." After that he slammed the boy into the wall with a force push. Watching the body sink to the floor. "How rude he didn?t even answer me." Smiling to him self and glancing down at Obi-Wan. "Let?s go Obi-Wan we have so much to do!"///
    He did nothing. Nothing to stop from Kurai taking Obi-Wan. Now he was with the Sith lord and now he would die. Die alone with only the thought of his failure.

He had cursed another life, Obi-Wan the child of light. The council will probably kick you out of the order. Loosing what will be a very important child to die in the hands of a Sith. He welcomed the blackness. The blackness of death, the blackness of no pain. Now he would die alone.

They had been in the conical room for hours discussing the mission of Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Padawan Obi-wan Kenobi. No one yet had heard of contact from the team. Each master wondering the fait of the two.

A force flew through the room. Shaking each Master. The power of it and the wave of sorrow only could mean one thing. The child of light was dead, Obi-Wan was dead. Each Master searched the room with there eyes as if communicating though them.

A great Jedi had fallen but now the one question arose that no one dared to speak of. Except the green little master in the room. "The apprentice is dead see that i did not, but what of the Master?"

A slight mummer echoed in the room. No one could answer the question, and no one could believe the death of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

//Each and every person has there time to live. Each and every person has there time to die. Even if some of those times may be thought of as wrong///

~Owari *tbc sequel*

I am going to do a sequel so I can have a time jump. Any questions will be answered in the sequel. Oh

18. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    That was GREAT!!!!!!!!

I'll be sure to look out for those

Post SOON!!!!!

19. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Did I kill everyone off because I ended the fiction and all of you are left speechless. I hope not so please tell me what you think. *a nice way of saying time to move this thing up!*

20. SilverWander

Jun 18, 2001
    :_| Obi Wan :_|
    Good yet very sad ending :_|

21. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Yes i was quite speechless and i want to know when UR sequels will be posted!!!!!

22. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I am sorry to say that the reason for me not posting in two weeks is because of a family problem. My grandmother has been very ill and today the told our family she had 48 hours at the most.

She lived in our house and we took care of her until she had to go to the hospital 2 days ago and now had only a day or two left of her life.

My time at the computer has been up to maybe 15 minutes a day and if I am lucky 30 minutes.

I will be posting today with the first chapter of the sequel to Images of Angels and that it titled Tears of Glass.

Thank you and please keep all your comments coming. Love ya guys ^_^

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I'm very sorry about ur grandma

I'll go look for tears of galss rite now

24. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Just bored and wanted to up this thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.