main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA IMAX AOTC pictures from Nov 2

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I love all the pictures that people have posted on various sites of the IMAX AOTC event. I recognize people in the pictures that I saw at the event but I don't really know many of you yet. How many of the people in the pictures are members and post on here? As a newbie it's hard to tell who is who. It would be nice to match a name to a face. Hopefully I will meet most of you at the meeting.
    PS

2. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
  3. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks. I found out who some people were, but most I have no idea. I was told who a few of the OC people were and now have a better idea of who to look for in the upcoming meeting. Were there people there from the LA chapter as well in costume? I was told the people with name tags are people from OCSWS and the 501. Do members of the 501 also belong to the OC or LA chapters?

4. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    One example of someone being a mamber of both groups is the red clone trooper. He is a member of both the 501st and OCSWS. About whether anyone from LAFF was at the Universal event I can't answer that. Know one came up to me to introduce themselves. I do know they had their event at The Bridge on Friday night.

5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    So did any of you go to the IMAX event on Sat with the OC and 501?? Did you dress up?

6. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Hi all...I'm a member of LAFF: the West Side of the Force, and I went to Universal on opening night...couldn't make the Bridge due to my limping car. I was at the 7 pm show but didn't see anyone I knew. Got my Bantha Tracks 0 and ordered my YODA poster...whoo-hoo! I LOVED the IMAX edition for the most part, but felt some of the edits cut important long-term storyline. Oh well...! See you all at the Nov. meeting!
    JediBith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.