Waco, TX IMAX Clones is awesome

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6

IMAX Clones was awesome. Joe and I had a great time last night. Nothing like buying stuff out of a trunk in the parking lot.
  2. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    :( I gave in to the Dark side - I got one after I swore I was gonna wait

----Then I OPENED IT!!!!!! [face_laugh]

so much for homework :p

3. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    :_| rubbing it into the ones who didn't have enough cash

:p
  4. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwwwwww - of course not - you are welcome to borrow it! That was grocery money! So I'll bring it over to your house - and you can COOK!!!!!! [face_laugh] I like lasagna, too ;)

5. Xanatos12 Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes IMAX Clones was sweet!and there is nothing like buying stuff out of trunk, reminds me of some of my past christmas's(sniff,sniff)oh memories thanks for the ride elizabeth I had a great time with everybody
    WACO FANFORCE 1!
  6. DARTHGOON Jedi Master

star 3
    I had a great time,never thought human heads could be so damn big on the imax,lol.
  7. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    1Wac01 = the Waco 101st
    :D
  8. jango-joe1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was really impressed since it was my first IMAX movie. :D

I want to know more about those Christmas's Nick
  9. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Killeen "Wraith Squardon" managed to not only get to Dallas, see the movie, and have a good time, but we missed meeting EVERYONE....AGAIN!!!!! *L*

Maybe next time!!!!!

Debby...aka...
  10. Flashbacca Jedi Master

star 4
    Aw shucks Debbie, sorry we missed ya'

Where were ya'll?
  11. BroodMcEto Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw AOTC IMAX this week and thought it was great. Alas, I'm sure I missed everyone, since I saw it in PHOENIX. I liked it because they cut all the stuff that wasn't needed. Man I hope that Anakin gets less whiney in 3.

EDIT: How much were the tickets? In Phoenix it was $11 a pop. I balked at that price, but my friend treated us to it. He didn't care for AOTC originally, but liked this cut a lot better. I really had problems shelling out $22 on it. If it was cheaper in Dallas, say $8 or so, it might be worth a trip, ya know?
  12. Darth_Mauled Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah, tickets were about $8.75. You could actually buy the student ticket and not have to show a student ID. Buy your tickets online at cinemark.com(select the Webb Chapel IMAX) and there is a machine in the lobby that prints out your tickets. The student discount is $1, so your tickets would be $7.75.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.