imax show

Discussion in 'San Antonio, TX' started by robkun, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi guys, just to let you know that we are going to meet at the imax on sunday night dec 22 for attack of the clones for the 8pm showing. it was originally scheduled for monday the 23, but a couple of people have to work that night. me i have a severly sprained right hand. let me know or get with rita on this matter. rob
  2. Vaderman247 Jedi Knight

I am soooo there. I actually have that night off!!!! Sweet. I'll go, definitely
  3. jedirita Jedi Knight

star 1
    Some of us will also still be going on Monday night, as I cannot go on Sunday. So if anyone wants to go on Monday (8:30 show) let me know, and if you want to go on Sunday, let Rob know. If we get enough people (I think around 10) for either show, we might can get group rates.

--Rita
  4. Adam-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got nothing better to do on Sunday, I'll probably show up.
  5. robkun Jedi Knight

star 1
    for those that will be going on sunday to the imax show, we will try to meet in the food court about 7:45pm in rivercenter.i have so far i have 8 people going.we need 10 for the group rate. i will keep you posted if anything changes between now and then. i,m so pumped up right now, i could use some star wars, now that i've seen two towers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.