main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Immortal(Au, Empire regains power)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Banshee, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    Yes yes. I know. It's been far too long. I really hated to leave it so long, but i've had no time to work on it. I'm sorry, and that said, here's a post. (forgive me!)

~Mon Calamari~

Gordon, still held by Maul, was now looking from afar at a group of human children. Female human children."You can't do this!"

"Yes we can. And remember, if you don't follow our instructions, you WILL die."

Gordon nodded sheepishly. He walked slowly towards the girls.

Looking up begrudgingly he launched into his small speech. "Hi. My name is Gordon..."

Maul glared over from a short ways away. Happier He mouthed.

Gordon began anew with an obviously fake smile. "Hi. My name is Gordon. Can I play with you?"

"I don't get it." Depa whispered to Maul. "This doesn't seem so bad at all."

"You don't know these particular girls..." He whispered back.

The girls looked at Gordon for a moment, then turned back and chattered among themselves for a moment longer. "Sure you can play with us..." They said grinning. Gordon didn't like the look of those smiles. He didn't like them at all...

~Later~

Gordon was running. Maul didn't think he had ever seen a little boy run that fast before. Especially one in such a cute frilly dress.

Gasping for breath, the kid ran up to Depa. "Please! I can't take it anymore! Just kill me and save my honor. I beg of you. I'm just a boy, not even a warrior!"

Depa grinned. Looks like Maul was right about these girls... "I don't know about that last part. Do boys wear pink?"

Two small figures could be seen running up from the distance.

"Hide me!" Gordon squealed.

"He's over here!" Maul shouted.

"Ack! No!" Gordon tried his best to hide behind Depa.

The girls got closer, steadily closer. Gordon squirmed.

When they arrived Maul swept the cowering Gordon from behind his back. "Looking for this?"

"Yes." The girls curtsied. "Thank you." The seized Gordon and dragged him away kicking.

As their forms faded away into the distance, Depa burst into laughter. "Were his nails painted red?"

Maul snickered. "I wasn't expecting the bow, either."

"I'm glad we didn't just kill him. This seemed so much more... satisfying."

A faint voice could be heard screaming from far away. Somewhere way out there, Gordon was being forced into a tea party.

~Outside Mon Calamari~

Nom Anor sat in silence. This Vergere creature was slowly driving him insane. She took every opportunity to grind his nerves, annoy him and make him wish he had just stayed as an executor. Things were nice when he was an executor. There was no Vergere. No Jacen. No tiny cramped space packed with three people of conflicting pasts. Much nicer.

But now they were out of hyperspace. Now was the moment of truth. Would the infidels... pardon, the Galactic Alliance accept his Jedi gift of Jacen, or shoot him their first chance? Soon now, he would find out. Nom Anor was getting nervous. Very nervous.

~Nearby, also in space~

An asteroid roamed free in orbit around the water world. If the Nom Anor knew what lay within it, he would have flew away from the planet with all speed. The Executrix managed the rock. And she was doing her job better than the former Executor.

Ben Skywalker should be right below now. Nothing left to do now but land, grab him and leave. Simple. A drop of sweat dripped down her face. Perhaps not so simple.

The Executrix looked all directions around her ship, suddenly nervous. A job like this couldn't be so easy as it seemed. Something caught her eye. She peered out over the expanse. A rock, somewhat like her own drifted near the planet. An escapee? No, this would not be simple at all.

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*falls over laughing*

Poor Gordan!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I love my idea!! Although I didn't think of the nail polish. :D

GO GIRLS!!! *falls over laughing again*

3. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    oooh, I didn't expect a reply so soon!

*falls over laughing*

Poor Gordan!!

Oh, so NOW you pity him... :p

I love my idea!!

Me too!(which explains why I used it...)

Although I didn't think of the nail polish.

*cackles*

GO GIRLS!!! *falls over laughing again*

Glad you like them. :D :D

4. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Why wouldn't I like these girls?! I know who they are!!

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!

5. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Why wouldn't I like these girls?! I know who they are!!

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!

Ain't it great? :D

6. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Ain't it great?

Oooohhhhh Yeah. :D Plan on letting the others in on it later? ?[face_plain] :D

7. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Oooohhhhh Yeah. Plan on letting the others in on it later?

Why spoil the fun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.