Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: This is why i hesitated to join
  2. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry about that been bussy will try to update more often...

IC: Unknown man
    The clouds in the sky held no water yet they darker then the greatest storms and as the Immortals enter the city of New York the storm clouds continued to grow. Each Immortal felt the blood in there vains begin to burn as the world around them began to change. Each felt the slight sense of pain that told them others where near. Some would realish in the pain while others would seek it to remove it. It was pain that would drive each one closer to each other. It was pain that would create eternal bonds and in the end it was this very thing that would consume their fates.

Chandler Billings,Julian de la Croix, Alexander Cavanaugh, John Renning, Desmen Yur and others had felt it as they came closer to a place called Todt Hill. In fact each of them found themselves being drawn to this place for here their destiny awaited them. Alone figure dressed rags sat their and though he seemed out place everything seemed to focus upon him. Each Immortal would notice that all he did was write. The ink was like fresh blood and the names where endless. "Welcome one and all, Welcome it is time that we each came together to reviel ourselves to one another." Do not fear you are neither here nor there. In this place no one can harm each other."
    The voice was that of young boy yet the body was that of an old man. "Do not fear, for the war is near."
    Tag: All
  3. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I bet this guy is the reborn spirit of the guy from the opening post.
    IC: John Renning

He had found himself pulled here, a hill.

"Do not fear, for the war is near."

"War?" John thought to himself and tried to emorize the others faces, figuring they would be important to remeber. And who was this man, for the figure of a boy seemed but a mask. "Who are you?" The silence seemed erie, almost like the calm befor the storm. Storm... Rennign thought, looking up at the gather storm clouds.

Tag
  4. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4

"Long ago I held a name, but no longer will you find it. It is not important only who wins the coming war matters." Spoke the old man with the voice of a child. As he spoke his pen continued to write the names of thousands filled his book. "I am but pawn in the great plan of all things." The blood red ink continued to flow and as he wrote each immortal could fill their blood begin to burn more. With no weapon it seemed he was helpless and yet as one of those gathered ran forward to attack him the man only need to dot a single i. Like a stone falling from a cliff the man fail from where he had stood his pain twisted in pain as clentched his chest.

"Do not think that no immortal can die, I have seen it and been responsible for it." wispered the man as he continued to finish the name he was writting. Completing the last letter of the name the man who had dared to attack the mystrious figure lay their, lifeless and with no breath.

5. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    GM Approved

Name: Peter Uzakalove
    Nickname: Pete
    Sex: male
    Race: Malikian
    Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
    Appearance:
    Hair: black
    Eyes: brown
    Build: broad
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 165
    Clothing: Black jeans, white polo shirt, black jacket.
    Other: gills on the sides of his neck, scar on his left cheek.
    Items/ Weapons: Harpoon gun, Trident.
    Powers/points-
    Water-(3)
    Flight-(2)
    Feats (Gets 5 points to start)Pets- Water Dragon (5)
    Flaws: Deformed-gills on neck, and webbing on his hands and feet (2) Phobia- fire(2)
    Bio: Born to a medium sized family, Peter grew up with 3 brothers and 2 sisters, he was the youngest. On his eighteenth birthday he and his family, rented a boat for lake fishing. It ended up being the worst day of his life. They were in the middle of the lake fishing, when a couple of drunk people ram their boat into the side of his family's boat. The boat tipped over, he and his family fell in. Two of his brothers hit there heads on the rail and sank to the bottom, his mom and dad died when the boat got hit, they were on the side that got hit. His sisters got locked in the cabin and drowned when the boat sunk, a table fell on top of Pete, so all he could do was watch as he and his closest brother started sinking, all he could do was watch as his brother ran out of air and died. Peter was the only one left, but strangely enough he wasn't dead, and he could breath. When his strength returned, he swam back up to the surface. On the way up his cheek got cut on something sharp, he swam to shore and found a mirror. He had gills on his neck, a nasty scar on his cheek, and he noticed he now had webbed hands and feet. He later found out that he could control water, he was happy for his new power, but sad that in order for him to have power his family had to die. He moved to an Island somewhere in the ocean and worked at taking his new ability to its peak.
  6. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm back.

IC: Chandler Billings

"What's going on here?!" Chandler shouted as he saw the figure fall dead. "He then looked closely at the figure who was writing in blood red ink. "You wouldn't perhaps be writing on parchment from the Book of the Dead would you? I thought only Thoth could do so." Chandler added as realization began to sink in. "Why have you brought us all here, I doubt it was just to tell us of impending war." he added, his hand tapping his side, were his sword remained hidden.

TAG: All
  7. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4

"I have not truly brought anyone one here my friend." said the man as he continued to write in the book. "In fact it's more likely each of you have brought me to you." The world once more begun to spin, each of the immortals once more returned to where they had stood. Now the true journey could begin.

The sun burned high in the sky and then everything went dark. The age of Immotrals had once more come.

8. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    ooc: Sabith, where am I supposed to start?
  9. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"This bodes ill." Chandler said, regardless how bright the sun shown he was certain that things were only going to get worse. It was only a matter of time before one immortal decided to overthrow the others for a seat of power, if immortals could kill other immortals, it was only a matter of time before things got messy.

TAG: None in particular
  10. jacensolofangirl2007 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I_H Edit: Posting for banned users is not allowed. It defeats the point of a ban. Thanks! :)
  11. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry everyone I was Banned, if anyone wishes to continue this game please state as such if not I will close it and begin working on a new storyline....

DS
  12. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I will continue gladly. Though I suggest you contact the others, they may have forgotten by now.
  13. TheManinBlack Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to play this game....since its been so long you should try and start this game over however.
  14. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
  15. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Life is kinda clearing up for me. I guess I can play again as well.
  16. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    1 week later
    Little had changed to the average mortal but to the immortals the times where brutal. Some have already learned that when one kills another they acquire new powers. Dark times had come but soon the mortals would discover the truth and then everything would change.

Peter Uzakalove had found himself in New York City the man who held him by the neck would soon take his life. How he got here he did not truly know for the man seemed to come from nowhere and a moment later they he was here hanging from a building. ?Soon my comrade I will take the soul from within and we shall be one.?
    Tag: Mister_Master

Chandler Billings found himself running once more. The sweet poured down his body and the complete lack of sound was a bad sign. Ramming into a door he broke his way into an empty building. It shouldn?t have been empty for he could feel them, the demons where here somewhere and the smell of blood proved it.

Yet all he could see was shadows upon the walls and floors the lights had been bashed leaving only the glass on the ground. If not for the sunlight it would be a place of total darkness.
    Tag: chanbill5390

John Renning awoke with a splitting head ache, and it took him a few moments to realize he was hanging from a chain. The room he was in was pure white and a sigle man robed in white stood there before him. ?Tell me demon, do you know who you are??

The voice of the man echoed in the room and in his hand John could see a single cross.
    Tag: Yuul_Shamar

Julian de la Croix had always been a man with everything but now he had nothing. The last week had been horrible for him. A man with sword had come hunting for him and now everyone he knew, everything he owned was gone and still the man would not stop. Julian had been driven into an empty building and for some reason there seemed to be no sound in this place. The smell of blood was strong but only shadows could be seen.

He could not explain it but he knew the man was here.
    Tag: BobaMatt

Desmen Yur was not lost in this america, in fact he was far from it. Since he had first arrive he found this place to be a very fruitful hunting ground. The city was all he needed and now he was hunting once more. Chasing a man that was not worthy of the life he lived. A man who had ruined the lives of others and soon this man would die or at lest that was Desmen's goal.

The man entered a run downed building and as Desmen entered it began to rain. Bullets fly all over the place as a dozen mortals fired at the "monster". Desmen was immortal but even bullets can cause an immortal to think twice.
    Tag: Tog

GM NOTE: If I forgot anyone please let me know and I will try to work on a post for you?.If you are instructed in Joining this rpg you may send me a character sheet for approval. Take care and enjoy the return of Immortal.- DS
  17. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Chandler walked carefully into the room, focusing intensely on the area around him. Any shadow, any flicker of movement could easily be the thing that killed him. "Reveal yourselves!" Chandler shouted to the shadows. "I refuse to fall victim to your cowardice. If you haven't the courage to fight me being to being than I will hunt you down one by one and slit your unholy throats.!" he added, his voice reverberating off the surrounding walls.

TAG: GM
  18. Tog Jedi Knight

star 2
    Desmen Yur-Run Downed Building
    The Immortal child barley had time to duck behind an old sofa before the humans unloaded their weapons into the area where he just was. He had been shot once before, he remembered the pain he felt when it pierced his skin. The mortals finally stopped shooting, after awhile one of them spoke.

"Did we get him?" One human, who seemed barley out of his teens, asked.
    "I dunno," Said another, "Why don't you go check?"
    The young human inched his way towards the couch, he was almost there when shadows exploded from behind the couch wrapping up the human in darkness. The other humans couldn't see anything in the shadows.. all they could do is listen to their friend's screams of pain. It wasn't long before the human's mutilated body shot out of the darkness, the other mortals all gasped and some even threw up.
    "You son of a B****!" One of the humans roared at the darkness.
    The distraction given to him by the corpse was all that Desmen needed. He launched out of the shadows, covered in blood, he ran up to one of the humans and before they could even understand what was going on, that human's stomach was ripped open by Desmen's shadowy claws. The humans raised their guns and aimed at Desmen, but when they pulled the trigger all their guns made a clicking sound, the sound a gun makes when it's out of ammo. The fondled with their weapons trying to reload them, all the while Desmen was slicing up the mortals in his path. When finally one got his gun reloaded there was only left, him. He aimed the gun at the shadow, he was shaking all over. Desmen looked at him and spoke in a dark voice. "I've killed your friends... I slaughtered them all... what can you do to stop me..." As Desmen spoke those words, human forms pulled them selves from the shadows and started to walk towards the human. The mortal started to unload his gun into them, but the shadows kept coming. His horrifying scream would've sent chills down the spine of any who heard it, but it soon died as a shadow ripped out the human's throat.
    Tag: Gm, any.
  19. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Peter Uzakalove

Peter locked gazes with the man holding him by the throat. He wouldn't look away from his opponent, he would stare them down, like a lioness stares down her prey. Even though the odd were against him winning, he knew something his opponent didn't.

Peter used his power to combine the remaining water from the rain storm into a small pool, if his plan was to work he would need as much water as he could get. "If I go your coming with me." Peter swung himself away from the building causing the man to fall off.

They were falling, Peter used his power to turn the pool of water into a small wave under him, which he surfed to safety.

Tag: GM
  20. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Samuel Rav
    The man that I hold had been responsible for the death of thousands. He may not realize it but I do. Tighten my hand slowly he will die as all those who drowned that day.

The man is brave or foolish, for he continues to look me in the eye and I know he has nowhere to go. I do not smile for every immortal is my brother but all immortals must die. There is price we must pay for the lives that where lost so that we can live. "If I go your coming with me."

Finally the man resisted swinging himself away towards certain death, at least to mortals it would be but he was an Immortal and that meant he had plan. Tipping forward Samuel found himself falling along side of his Immortal brother.
    A small wave of water came towards him slamming him into a wall and carrying his foe away. Yet I will not be denied after all he must learn, closing my eyes I let waters wash over me and the winds carry me. Teleportation is not a simple matter for I must now every atom and my will must be strong. Nanoseconds pass and already I am there. There is no sound but intense pain as one body is destroyed and a new one is born.

Once more I have him in my hand ?Nice try Comarade, but it will take more than water to stop me.
    Tag: Mister_Master

With the humans dead silence filled the chamber and the shadows dragged the dead into a void. Then a voice came from somewhere within this place but it?s source was hard to locate. It sounded off of each wall the sound wave making it seem it came from everywhere. "I refuse to fall victim to your cowardice. If you haven't the courage to fight me being to being than I will hunt you down one by one and slit your unholy throats.!"

Move came from Desmonds right side but it was only a shadow but as an Immortal that could command the shadows he knew better. Some one else was here.
    Tag: Tog

IC: Wayden Thorus
    The fool had walked right into my trap yet some one else was already here and the bodies of dead men need to be cleaned. The man could not know that I exist, not yet and taking extreme caution I move the shadows around me. I am one with the shadows and they are one with me. Close I come to my prey sending a dozen shadows at him and soon I will have his blood or he mine.

TAG: chanbill5390

OOC: Sorry about them being short but I was fairly bussy this week....will make another update on Monday or Tuesday.../>/>
  21. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

Chandler could sense the shadows swarm toward him. Before they even drew within a foot of him his sword was drawn and he had sliced through the palpable manifestations, he then caught the glimpse of a human face behind the veil. "Who are you?!" he shouted as the image faded back into the darkness. "Reveal yourself coward. What immortal hides himself from his prey, what honorable entity doesn't show his face to his opponent." he added as he sliced through the shadows like a cyclone.

TAG: Wayden Thorus
  22. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: John Renning

?Tell me demon, do you know who you are??

It took John a few seconds to say something in reply, but reply he did. "I am not a demon! My name is John Renning, my other name is Flare! I am no demon, the opposite in fact! Let me go and give me back my sword! Please!" John hoped he could talk reason into this man, and if not that when he broke free he wouldn't have to kill him, he was unsure if he the will to do so after his family... No, he would not think about that.

"I'm not your enemy, please let me go!" Under his breath, he spoke so low it would have been hard for the other to hear, "I don't want to hurt anyone, I really don't..."

Tag
  23. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: I apologize for not having this up a long time ago, I forgot. *slaps hand*

IC: Peter Uzakalove

Peter was surprised when he found himself back in the hands of the man, he should have known he was a immortal. "What... do you.... want with me?" Peter asked gasping for breath. He was trying to breath through the gills he had on his neck, but they were being covered. "Why... are you... trying... to kill me?" If he was going to die he wanted to know why he was being murdered. He would not give up, but if he had to die he would like to know why.

Tag: Sabith
  24. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Samuel Rav
    "Come now commrade surely you must now we are creatures of death and must pay for our sins." The russian Immortal's eyes seemed empty as he spoke these words. You like me brother must have killed thoussands in the course of your rebirth. It is for that reason you must now die.

Tightning his grip on Peter the man did not smile, instead tears almost seem to form. "It is for the good of humanity that we must return to the abyse from which we came"
    Tag: Mister Master

IC: Father Frank

"I'm not your enemy, please let me go! I don't want to hurt anyone, I really don't..."

"Silence Demon" we shall soon discover the truth of what you are.

A moment later another being with wings entered the room. Robed in white the figure came closer, his blond hair falling low to the ground and his hand held out. In the center of his hand was a single eye but as John would look upon his face he would see the creature no longer had any other eyes.

"This man is pure release him, there is much work we must do." stated the man. "Do not worry my brother it is a precaution we must take these days. May name is Raphiel and like you I seek to bring the will of god to the world."

Tag: Yuul Shamar

IC: Wayden Thorus

The man sliced though the darkness like it was nothing but in truth the darkness is everything. Entering the shadows Wayden Thorus let it consume him in a few moments he would be strong enough to destroy this immortal and become something more. A twisted smile came upon his face as he did so. "Come and find me angel"
    Tag: chanbill5390 />/>
  25. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Enough!" Chandler shouted, his voice echoing, a voice that exuded power, one unlike his own, one that would strike fear in the wicked. "If you refuse to reveal yourself I will force you out." he added the voice growing even more threatening. Suddenly the doors and windows opened in the small room a fierce wind blowing in, rain coming in through the windows, thunder starting to rumble, the wind pushing the living shadows to one of corners of the room like a fog. He then held his blade to the heart of it. "Now reveal yourself demon or be slain by the authority of the Lord God!" he shouted, a single bolt of lightning visible outside of the window, illuminating the room causing the shadows to retreat further back.

TAG: Wayden Thorus
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.