Immunity Challenge Week 2 (come inside and save your ass)

Discussion in 'Big Brother 5' started by Sith-Lord-Gunray, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I still get 'used to escape something' though. I see what you mean though. Saying the internet is a 'scapegoat can be perceived differently than how I percieve it.
  2. Master_Jacen Force Ghost

star 6
    YJCC: *intently strokes chin and mildly furrows brow in appropriately and good-natured intensely cheerful manner* Hrmmmmmm, well, maybe true enough that I don't know about anyone else in this instance, though at the same time I'm guessing I *do* have my suspicions, some definite inklings indeed, tee hee, and so truth be told I'm just not sure as it would surprise me overmuch at this point if, indeed, it did turn out that I wasn't the only one by any means greatly prone, inclined far more often than not to react this way, and heck I'd probably be far more shocked, absolutely *shocked* I tells ya, if indeed it ever was otherwise....you know, considering the company, ahem.... ;) But still, though, in my own experience at least and thus very much to my great and savouring delight and general warm and pleasantly purry happy and well-gratified feelings besides....

....what actually does still quite dearly and deeply tickle me each and every single time, too, without fail....is, I suppose, even just how - hearing so seemingly little as just the sounds of his *name*, if you know what I mean, even just those five simple and tongue-savouring and simply mouthwateringly, richly delectable mere syllables after all, first name and last like that, it might seem like so very little to most anyone else or at least something straightforward and usual and mundane, perfectly ordinary and unremarkable enough, at any rate.... Aaahhhhhh, but *still*, though, all's I do know by now and thus what I do still greatly revel in, 'twould seem, *is* just the intense and abiding thrill of delight and satisfaction, the thoroughly heart-warmed and soul-contented feeling it actually does give me, like a primal, powerful thrill of sheer *love* come to think of it....

As though, heck, maybe this *is* just the natural way to react when, well....when even just hearing the sweet-music name of the one you love, right, unless I'm greatly misremembering here I could *swear* I've heard of something like this before....the idea that even the name of our most beloved one, those few syllables we know and adore and cherish so very, verrrry truly and deeply much could actually be like the finest and most precious sort o' sweet music of all, to one's wanting and desperate ears, then. Heck, that's certainly how *I* tend to take it, then, how I just inwardly and deeply, gladly and gratefully thrill to even the way in which his name, shorter first and starting on a crisp note, if you will, then it has that bit of a lull as it smoothly moves into the sound of the rest of his first name, oh, *wonderful* thing in itself, truly, and sometimes I'll just find myself quietly repeating it over and over, "just because", I suppose....

....even, really, just for the simple yet profound pleasure of tasting the sweetness of his name, from sharp, crisp, clean and defining first letter and syllable, then it seems to flow naturally and easily and quite gracefully, too, come to think of it - mmmmmm, yes, definitely a name with some real poetry to it, I figure ;) - right on through to the strong, full-bodied finish I suppose, of his first name...two simple, crisp, clear, clean syllables which just fall like pearls unto themselves, if that makes any sense - there just seems quite lovely structure to his name then, is the thing, and in all the ways too which no doubt to just make it such a pleasure and warm-tingling stimulating joy just to *say* it in the first place, to wrap one's savouring and adoring tongue around something so sweet, so bold, so fresh, so intriguing, so stimulating, so wonderfully and in every way satisfying....and hmmmm, yes, I suppose the sound of his name wouldn't be half-bad either. ;) *sly, coquettish grin*

And oh, ohhhh, also, for sure and certain too I do naturally find myself quite especially and dearly taken by the way in which his last name, too, bold and rrrrrrr-trilling and positively poetical and lyrical thing, really, seems to fairly roll off the tongue....again, in my experience anyway, it's very much one o' these things where I may be oftentimes ju
  3. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
    So people blame you for things, despite you not doing them?
  4. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    huh? :confused:
  5. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    scape·goat

1: a goat upon whose head are symbolically placed the sins of the people after which he is sent into the wilderness in the biblical ceremony for Yom Kippur
    2 a: one that bears the blame for others b: one that is the object of irrational hostility
  6. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dafty just informed me of this. The huh? was because I'm tired and don't get why he said this in a question form in his last post.
  7. harpua Chosen One

star 8

I think he was playing off the odd wording in your post... here, I cut out the rest so you can see why he asked you what he did:

See, play on your wording...
  8. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  9. zacparis VIP

star 7
    I prefer a sacrificial lamb.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.