main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Imperial Fleet Insignia by Dark_Guardian

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dark_Guardian, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Guardian

Dark_Guardian Jedi Master star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Hello, everybody.

It's been a while since I have posted here and since my old thread is locked now, I created this one.

This is a little project of mine: Since I am a Fan of the Empire and a Fleet Junkie and I like the personalization of the Clone Trooper armor, I designed some Insignia for various different Imperial Fleets:

1.: 15th Deep Core Reserve Fleet
    This fleet was mentioned in the Darkstryder Campaign RPG Series as one of the fleets that make up the hidden Fleets of the Empire in the Deep Core. The Corvette Renegade was part of it.

2.: Azure Shield Command
    The Sector Fleet of Azure Sector, mentioned in Coruscant and the Core Worlds.

3.: Black Sword Command
    The famous 'Black Fleet' of the Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy. It had the duty to protect the Sectors Praxlis, Corridan, Kokash and Farlax.

4.: Open Circle Command
    This is not a canon fleet, but one of my own creations. Coruscant alone is defended by a whole Sector Fleet. This Fleet is named for te famous open Circle Armada of the Old Republic, that defended teh capital planet so bravely during the last days of the Clone Wars. (see. Episode III)

5.: Crimson Diamond Command
    Again, one of my own crations: The Crimson Diamond Command is the Sector Fleet of the Dolkar Sector, where the main part of my FanFiction Old Enemies takes place.

6.: White Wheel Command
    This fleet briefly appears also in Old Enemies and is charged with the defense of Oversector 7, which the Dolkar Sector is part of.

7.: Aurodium Sun Command
    Another fleet of mine and maybe someday it will appear in one of my stories...

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Those are very cool!!

3. DaggerSword

DaggerSword Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2008
    Nice ones! I especially like Aurodium Sun Command.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.