main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Imperial Journal!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Cargen, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cargen

Cargen Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2006
    Hey, i just made this story blog and it is good heres my first entry and i have 2 more its going for most recent and i try to do it ever day so enjoy the read

Click here and Enjoy(start form the bottom)

After long thought, and a little urging from my family I decided to join the Imperial Army, My life on Tatooine has been mellow to say the least, and helping my community will help my self cope with the changes happening in the Galaxy, I was assigned captain of a squadron in Mos Eisley, witch was the only position that I could apply for. But ranks for me don?t really matter.

The day started off pretty average, we had a report of some Tusken Activity out by the New Cantina they had made, I had gone to it once before just to see what it was, it actually was a ship, that had crashed about 3 years ago and the republic didn?t have the resources at the time to clean it up because the clone wars where in full swing. They made it into a cantina, much more friendly then the one in town. But once we got there, it was evident that the Tuskens where getting more aggressive, two troops who had evidently been there patrolling lay dead, and they where striped of there armor, like the Tuskens usually do, But something looked odd... a old republic blaster was lying on the floor as if... Maybe some one just dropped it... I had picked it up and it wasn?t a new model form the most recent republic but very old, back before the Jedi Civil war. I put in my pack just for safekeeping.

We checked around but we couldn?t find any evidence of Tusken activity, the rest of the day was spent patrolling around, and at the end of the day we found two Tusken robes and mask just lying in the trash... Now it was evident that we had spies among us...

Hope you like it :)

2. kennyboy

kennyboy Jedi Master star 2

Jun 16, 2006
    Hey, it's cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.