main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperial Knights and the Force

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Battlehymn_Republic, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battlehymn_Republic

Battlehymn_Republic Jedi Master star 2

Oct 6, 2007
    Am I the only one who thinks that the Imperial Knights from the Dark Horse Legacy comics are noteworthy? I mean, sure the Sith have taken over the Galaxy, but the presence of a large order of Gray Jedi has to be important to the Force, somehow.

2. Jedimarine

Jedimarine Force Ghost star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    Define "large"?

Has a number been given to us yet?

I'm betting no more then a couple dozen...a hundred would surprise me.

They are certainly a factor in events to come...but I don't think I quite understand what you are getting at?

Are they players? Absolutely...but before the end, they'll be making the tough light/dark decisions that will fade them into the blue and red spectrums.

*Side Tangent: Bear with me please*

Has anyone else ever played KOTOR/KOTORII just Neutral? I mean tried to pull it off exactly down the middle...that might be the most challenging thing I can think of in regard to that game.

3. Battlehymn_Republic

Oct 6, 2007
    Well, if they were in prominence, compared to the once-again purged Jedi, that must mean more people were following the Imperial Knights, and Force users were aspiring to be them. And so their hazy "not light not dark let's just listen to the Emperor" ideology must be catching traction. That must have interesting repercussions in terms of how sentients view and use the Force in that era.

4. TuskenTommy

TuskenTommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2006
    -I did but i think i failed and leaned towards LS for reasons i forget..
    --Also KOTOR/KOTOR2 OT---Has anyone played using pistols? Talk about fun... I rocked Sion with my dual pistols.. Every shot hit at that point doing major damage.. A fun twist on the geam..It is VERY hard to ifnore the awesome lightsaber crystals available to ya & the awesome lightsaber, or sword ya find in the cave on Mandalore. Err i mean ossus.(sp)..The cave where ya split yer party up. That was fun..But that sword i recall owned...

5. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Mandalore? Ossus? I'm confused. Those planets don't appear in KOTOR I or II.

6. TuskenTommy

TuskenTommy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2006
    I forget which planet. Been awhile, but i already said i couldn't remember.. Was my description enough for you to identify which planet>?

FINE*** I looked it up -- Onderon--..sheesh

7. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    Remember, "Gray Jedi" has nothing to do with Force alignment. It simply refers to whether they follow the Council or not.

8. Reemsworld

Reemsworld Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2006
    Are all Imperial Knights Human or are some of them Chiss?

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Nope you aren't. The Imperial Knights have had a fan club in the EUC for awhile now.

10. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    I thought Randy said the original # of Imperial Knights was 12, but due to their popularity he's not sure if that's still the case.

11. LtNOWIS

LtNOWIS Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2005
    I gathered that you meant Onderon and its moon, Dxun. But it was a challenge.

12. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I like the current arc of the story, but miss the knights. I'd love to know if Dracos is desended from a knight of the past (hmmmm....Zekk? Kyp??) Or is he a relative of Fel?

Hope not, since he likes Marisa. Miss her too.

13. Battlehymn_Republic

Oct 6, 2007
    We need a Kir Kanos connection somewhere in Legacy. If he didn't help to create the Imperial Knights, I hope he's like a Sith 'Ronin', and so would pay Darth Krayt a visit sometime. And so we'll get a prequels-era Jedi fighting a classic trilogy-era Dark Adept.

14. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    Finally a post about the knights! I too miss them this arc. Though this may be one of the best arcs I ever enjoyed, I miss them. I have to say Draco isn't the sharpest saber on the belt though. I think The Princess quite outmatches him in maturity.

15. Trip

Trip Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    Draco is merely the pseudonym of the current Zekk ghoula.

16. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    Pfft. He is not! He's the new Han to Sia's being Leia. Thus Cade and Sia are related. [face_mischief]

17. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
    Except Han was smart.

18. Trip

Trip Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    And Sia doesn't appear to be an obnoxious harpy.

19. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    [face_laugh]

20. Trip

Trip Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.