Imperial Obliterator

Discussion in 'Scifi 3D Forum' started by InvidShocktrooper, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InvidShocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is an unusual Imperial Craft that honestly looks damn good. Here's a couple of pics of it if you need reference. You can buy the kit and I may later down the road just so I can model it in 3D!

http://smt.theshoppe.com/obliterator.html
  2. InvidShocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Some more pics to for reference.

http://members.rogers.com/alterego2/page175.htm
  3. SevenJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    hey cool, i've seen that before, and do like it
  4. Crook Jedi Knight

star 1
    Would people really like this as a model?
  5. InvidShocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    I guess so as it's available to buy as a kit. When I get the time I will model this thing and release it. There will probably be several people who do the same and I have to applaud that.
  6. CALEBLAMBERT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats a awesome fighter, if you ever release it I would love to use it in a future fanfilm.
  7. CrixDorius Jedi Knight

star 1
    I plan to make a model from it a will ago.
  8. InvidShocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    By all means people start modeling this stuff. We need new designs as our universe is so diverse but our model selection isn't as quite. How can you go wrong with a Tie that has a huge Super Laser as part of it's hull?!
  9. CALEBLAMBERT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im modeling right now the Tie phantom. I liked the other one we have on the site but its in lightwave and, I just want to make a different version. But I got alot of references on it and im not going to post any Wip images of it until I have it looking as accurate as possible. But after this model im planing on making many more expanded universe models.
  10. Shadows_545 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wish someone would go ahead and model the Chiss Clawcraft, i think its one of the coolest imperial type fighters (even though techincally its not imperial, but well.... yah, chiss)
    Shadow...
  11. RylorTaduri Jedi Knight

star 2
    You wanted a TIE Oblirator? You have it.

http://www.geocities.com/alexgingras/Oblirator2.jpg

My babe. ;) 85% complete
  12. diabloblanco17 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Looks quite nice, but I wouldn't say that it's 85% complete. Judging by all the images of the model (wish I had something like that to go by for my Dreadnaught), you need to unload on the detail (no, really, you do; this thing is very, very detailed). For example, the section of hull connecting the two parts of the wings on each side needs to be longer and far more detailed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.