main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Imperial Quartermaster Toy Con!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Folks, I just wanted to let everyone know what a BLAST we had this past Saturday in Greensboro. Meeting so many Star Wars celebs was so incredibly awesome! We had dinner with the celebs after the convention, and let me tell you, it was fantastic! Peter Mayhew, Jeremy Bulloch (thats bollocks, to you!!), and Michael Sheard are some of the funniest folks I have had the pleasure to hang out with! It was also great to meet the rest of the Jacksonville Fanforce, and to hang out with Jerri again. Dennis, Brian, and myself thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope to have the opportunity again. WOW! :)

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    It was certainly an experiance. :) Can't wait until this weekend to tell you all about it.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Was Amy Allen there? And if so, how was she? Groovy or standoff-ish?

4. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Yep, she was there. She was pretty cool. But the most entertaining of the celebs was Michael Sheard (aka Admiral Ozzel). He was a trip. I've also got an interesting story about Jeremy Bulloch that I'll share with everyone at Saturday's meeting.

5. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Ray, Bryan, & Dennis! What a great weekend! I enjoyed everything so much! It was definately an unforgetable experience! I really enjoyed hanging out with ya'll! We have got to get our 2 chapters together again soon!

I took 4 rolls of film this weekend. I'm having it all developed this week. I'm getting extra copies so I can mail ya'll some to have. I'll be putting them in the mail to Ray real soon. And the toys......I've never seen so many in my life. I'm definately looking fwd. to the next event that we can attend together! :)

6. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Have you checked out their site today? They've already started posting guests for the next show. Still haven't announced where it might be yet though.

7. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    "pretty cool"

Groovy!

8. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, Amy and Michonne both were very nice. I think they both had a crush on me, though, and I had to let them down easy. (LOL! RIIIIIIIGHT!!!!) But seriously, we have some interesting stories for you guys at Saturdays meeting, and I will bring my video camera, so you can see a little bit of what we saw this past Saturday. I had SUCH a blast, though... WOW! After all was said and done, we went to the Outback and took over. :) All the celebrities were there, and we ate and drank with them, and had soooo much fun. They are really great folks, let me tell you. Mr. Sheard, though, is something you have to see to believe. This guy is so hilarious. And like Peter said, watch out when his bowtie comes off!!! :)

9. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    JediRiff, you shouldn't have mentioned the upcoming meeting (at Ham's) and the Outback in the same message. It may lead to confusion about Saturday's meeting place...

(snicker, snicker)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.