main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Imperial Rage (Dear Diary Challenge)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheJedi_Knight, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJedi_Knight

TheJedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2006
    Title: Imperial Rage
    Author: TheJedi_Knight
    Genre: Challenge/Humor/Adventure/ Romance(might cut Romance out, Kavin might not fall in love like I expect)
    Timeframe: Right Before ANH, 2 BBY
    Characters: OC and some canon characters here and there
    Summary: Kavin Adires, a Stormtrooper stationed on Tattoine, has forced himself to write a diary to keep track of all the events flooding into his life and all the craziness, in hopes of keeping himself sane. But when he begins revealing vital information about the Empire to spies, how will he end up?
    Disclaimer: I created my OC characters like Kavin. The rest of them belong to Lucas.
    Note: This is written for the The Diary 2007 Challenge. It is also my first fanfic. This is also based off a 60 second video I found off the internet, but it only had like 6 pictures, and how someone was a general, became a slave, and then a jedi. Those gave me an idea for this, so it isnt a total copy of the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry # 1

Yes this is Kavin Adires's personal diary. This has been created in hopes to keep up to date with my crazy life and is a pursuit to keep me sane. This rock they call Tattoine is a giant piece of scum in space! Ah, I can't believe I stayed here for 13 years! Yes that's right 13! From 20 to 33. My elegant blue eyes are tireless, careless pools of blue now. My once beautiful brown hair is greasy and drenched with sweat all the time, and some streaks of gray can be found. I haven't been able to shave for months now, and my beard is beginning to grow more. My skin is pale. Yes pale! The sun hasn't touched my skin for years, my stormtrooper armor always in the way. I'm aging far too quickly. None of the ladies think I'm handsome or charming anymore.

Basically I'm a Stormtrooper by day, patrolling Mos Eisely, and by night... I'm a washed up civilan and a raging alocholic. It sounds like I'm really talking to someone as I write this! Man, finally a friend! I know my diary will always be there for me, always be a friend. I can reflect on myself, maybe laugh at a few things, and keep sane. I need to keep sane. I feel as if I'm gripping the edge of sanity with one hand, slipping away ever so slowly. Sometimes on patrol I feel this desperation that I never felt before and this burning anger that leads me to pointing the barrel of my blaster rifle at a squad mate, and hesitately slidng my finger across the trigger. Of course I haven't pulled it yet. I think if this diary doesn't help, I'm going to pull that trigger.

Anyways, I forgot to tell you... well myself actually, how I got here. It all started when I was 20. I had grown up on Corellia and lived a pretty normal life. I was born about 13 years before the Clone Wars. I lived a pretty normal life, my father in the CorSec and my mother a stay at home mom. Well I did have 4 brothers and 2 sisters, so it was a pretty chaotic household we had. About the time the Clone Wars arrived I began to panic. I thought Corellia might be attacked and my family's lives would be ended. So that's about the time I became obsessed with protection.

This obsession led me down a road I long regret. I frightened my family daily, seeming like a maniac. I often ordered them to stay in the house and never leave. I tried to buy weapons illegally for protection. When this "Empire" formed, I became pretty interested. I believed that whole Jedi rebellion nonsense, and joined up to protect the galaxy and more in particular, my friends and family. I wanted so badly to be stationed on Corellia... but I ended up on this dump. I haven't been allowed to leave for 13 years. I haven't gotten a leave or anything. Not even when my father died. My sector has just been too dangerous, and we couldn't spare men. Ruthless thugs, alocholics, smugglers, and Tuksen Raiders all over! This place is a dump! I'm tellin' ya' it is!

And now there is always something else ringing in my head. 13 years, and not a single person has called me Kavin. Here, my name is offically TK-512. It really gets to me. I guess I'm just not cut out f

2. TheJedi_Knight

TheJedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2006
    Entry # 2

My life is like an innocent man being devoured and digested slowly by a Sarlaac. It just keeps getting worse and worse until I'm finally dead. Basically my carreer if almost over, but it isn't going to end in a good way. Most likely death. What happened is I drank too much last night. It's just because there's a burning rage building up inside me, and the weight of that is holding me down, killing me. I can never control it and it burst out at random times so I try to drink it away. It goes way for that short time period.

Last night it was the worst ever. I drank through the whole night, without any sleep. It just drank mug after mug as tear after tear fell from my eyes. I saw my life and that just implants a thought in my mind. I'm not going to last much longer. But anyways enough with that. I reported in to TK-500 only to be caught up in cusses and violent threats. It all hissed through my mind and sunk into the back of my mind, only to resurface again and again, time after time. I couldn't get myself to quit so I dragged myself, sorrowly, to the back of the end.

My squad was headed out to the desert to investigate some Tusken Raider incidents, and I was always one of the stormtroopers that didn't get to ride the Dewbacks. Even the Dewbacks hate me too! They're always nudging me, sniffing me, and growling at me. They always have that same look in their eyes, like flames erupting in their very soul. For me though... flames ever burned my very soul. I think that's why everyone hates me. I don't have a soul I have nothing. Not even alochol anymore. Yeah that's right, TK-500 cut me off and got me banned from the Cantina.

It's not even about the alochol anymore. I have something worse to write down, and it's so bad and so hurtful to me I can't just write it. I'm going to write it in a story format. I may do this often to express some feelings and tell about certain situations that happened to me

~~~

Kavin aimlessly followed TK-500, who rode on his Dewback, and the rest of the stormtroopers across the desolate desert. The squad battled the sandstorm that arose for 5 minutes, and kept right on walking. Kavin was all the way in the back, excluded from much conversation. That is until he bolted up to the rear of the stormtrooper group. "Would you stop trying to leave me behind guys?" He muttered, his helmet concealing the scowl on his face.

"Shut up TK-BanthaFodder. You just come along to be sacrifcied in the face of danger, alright? We don't need you until we need someone to die, then we'll need you. Now would you stop bothering me and cover our rear?" One of the disgruntled stormtroopers yelled out at him.

"Shut up you are covering the rear. In case you haven't noticed, I use to be one of the young hot shots like you. After 10 years that fame died out. I use to be the one riding up there on the Dewback, leading my men through the deadly desert. Someday you're fame will die out too, and your only purpose will be becoming the one first to die. One day you'll wake up and you'll be too old and you'll be weak, but the Empire still won't let you retire. Even for 33 I'm weak and tired. The Empire is taking too many years off my life. So I advise you shut up TK-509, you're time will be up soon enough." Kavin sat sternly.

"Shut up you old cook!" The stormtrooper yelled kicking Kavin to the sand. He tore Kavin's helmet off, and dove onto of him, taking a few cheap shots at his jaw. Soon Kavin's jaw was a mixture of purple and green bruises, and blood spewed from his lips, that were torn open from the impact of the fists. One of his eyes was black from constant pounding. The stormtrooper, began filling Kavin's mouth with sand. "You're time is up old man. 33? You wasted your life indeed. Maybe you just weren't made for a long life. To us... you're 55."

TK-500 was the only one unaware of the fight. He was riding proudly toward the sunset, his back turned on the rest of his men. Most of the stormtroopers quickly kicked some more sand in Kavin's face, and walked off, into the distance, leaving Kavin b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.