main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperial Royal Guard..... HELP!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Icarus999, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    For Holloween this past (month?), I was, simply put, a Jedi.

I made the mistake of starting too late, and i was unable to allocate enough funds and time to have it just right.

I'm getting good ideas from here, I wish to be a roual guard. The cloaks i have all figured out, rediculously easy. The helmet will be a bit of a doozie! I noticed the Leia bikini thing and thought, i could make a hlemet like that, a dremel, pvc and some paint can work wonders it appears. Now however, I would like to try to save myself a bit of time and effort buy buying a helmet as well... if i can find one for under $100.

If anyone has any ideas, or would like to walk me through making this. Please... SPEAK UP! Email me at Icharus999@aol.com

Yours,

Bobby

2. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    check ebay, i will pm you the link a guy has the whole thing up for bid, looks nice to

3. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    The biggest problem with doing that costume out of PVC would be the rounded dome.

4. Icarus999

Icarus999 Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2005
    The thing is, $250+ is a lot. I'd only need to either buy or get instructions for the helmet. The robes are very simple, large red velvet outer robe, and a maroon inner robe w/out hood, basically a red bath robe. My mom has a sewing machine, so that always helps.

I am trying to find the website for don post or somthing. Its very difficult. But as I said if any of you have 1, I may buy it.

5. robt666

robt666 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2005
    pm you a web site, may be of help

6. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.