main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Imperial Shuttle at Target

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yoda_pimp, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    The day after Thanksgiving has given us the Target Imperial Shuttle exclusive. It is huge and comes with Vader and a Royal Guard and is 59.99. If they do not have it on the shelf, the item stock number is DCPI #087-06-0483. When I went, they still had it in the back. Do not forget while you are there to pick up the Mace Windu's Grapeape Clone Squad Battle Pack!

2. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I am avoiding all things retail for the day. How was it out there?

3. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Sounds like a cool Shuttle. I know Hasbro has its issues, but the toys from my perspective, are pretty cool with good detail.

I'm not getting out today, either. Although the $2.99 dvd's are tempting...:p

4. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    Even though it is repainted version of the vintage shuttle, you can't beat it and 2 figures for $60. Heck, 2 figures set you back $13-$14 anymore. I have a vintage shuttle and now this one, I am glad I did not pay the $150 plus shipping when FAO had the shuttle as an exclusive in 2002. It did not even have any figures with it! When all TRU exclusives seem to be $45 or like the AT-AT at $90, $60 for the shuttle this time around is pretty good. If you want it, get it. Rumormill says this is the last time the shuttle will be released.

5. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Do you know how many the Target here had?

6. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    I know not. The who brought it out of the stock room said that they only had a few. They are big and $60 so I can understand if there are not alot of these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.