main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperial speeder bike

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Darth_Valmar, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Valmar

Darth_Valmar Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Hello All:_| , Can Any Of You Help Me Make A Imperial Speeder Bike[face_love]:p?

2. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Voompa, voompa, voompa!***ting*** You are an Imperial Speeder biker!...

But seriously, are you talking full size and ridable or one for the mantel with other collectibles? My partner redressed a 12" version with lights and more accurate paint. It is a sweet addition to the collection and we have plans to purchase a minibike to do a mock up of a ridable version. [face_idea]

3. VillieGee

VillieGee Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Call the American Chopper guys and have them make you one. [face_skull]

4. Ruins

Ruins Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/imperialchopper/index.asp

Maby they can help you? o_O

5. anifan

anifan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    man i didnt know they made those

6. EricT

EricT Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    ***NOAH!***

"Somebody call?" *shrug* :D
    Been years since I've heard that old routine - I need to dig it back up! Thanks for the reminder!

Eric Tank
    SL-7171 Garrison Tyranus

7. Darth_Valmar

Apr 20, 2005
    A full size one, so I can mock it up, for a Sith like me. You know have a here and there add ons and a here and there take offs, I am the Sith nobody knows about yet. [face_devil] BTW dosen't have to be ridable, just needs to start, lights work, and all to look like it works.

8. Moy

Moy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2005
    If you ever manage to make one/find one, post pictures! I would love to see it :] That sounds like a very intersting idea and a wonderful project. It would be cool to spice up a motocycle or something to look like a speeder. I'm sure it's done, but I've not seen any pictures :/

9. Darth_Valmar

Apr 20, 2005
    Well I need this to go with my Sith gear, I am a true one of a kind I have a love of work to do, so all that want to help me make mine, I am sure to help all that help me. Thanks.

10. Moy

Moy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2005
    I wish I could help, but I can barely use a hammer :] So I wouldn't be of much use. I hope you do find the help you are looking for though! This is an awesome project :]

11. Darth_Valmar

Apr 20, 2005
    Thanks for the post, it seems nobody else thinks its all that good, or they would be posting.I seem to think if I get this done then how am I to move it, its to hoover but not even things that are used today can make something that heavey hoover. BTW here is a pic of some idea of what I am make, its not all like I want it but its very near it.[image=http://www.obh.snafu.de/~madley/starwars/dataimg/speeder_bike.gif]

12. Darth_Valmar

Apr 20, 2005
    :_|I guess No help for me! :_| I guess I'll just have myself for this one. [face_frustrated] I'll jues need alot of [face_good_luck] and [face_coffee], and no [face_monkey]ing around, sorry to bother you all. [face_whistling]

13. Darth_Valmar

Apr 20, 2005
    Guess no help for me:_|,:eek: oh well I guess I'll call it quits...[face_frustrated][face_worried]:(, back to spanking that [face_monkey].

* Grabs his [face_monkey] monkey and slaps its butt*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.