main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Imperial) Star Destroyer RPG (Moved again from EU boards)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Riven, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J9WorkerDrone

J9WorkerDrone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    OOC: I'm starting to feel like having characters that remain neutral ain't so damn fun anymore.

Fedrovik: Attention crew of the Grosses Weibchen, so far we've been reluctant to enter into a conflict that we fear we may lose. Well that time for that sith is over. We're going on red alert, secure general quarters. Launch all figters. Lt. Commander Helteinen, I see a battle over there, put us right in the middle.

Commander Lumina: Captain, if we do that, we could be hit by crossfire from both sides.

Fedrovik: Well that'll just give us an excuse to fire back now won't it?

2. raj206

raj206 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    guys i wont be posting for a few days so don;t worry i'll be back sunday or monday

3. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: How I know, Endless Waltz is the name of the GWing OAV.

The DARK ANGEL and DARK KNIGHT have joined up with the other forces loyal to the Grand Admiral.

DARK ANGEL

Lieutenant Durum: Shall we launch the fighters, sir?

Vice-Admiral Dermayil: Looks like we may have to, but I would prefer them not to be launched. If the Grand Admiral would hurry up.

Ensign Coros: Sir, the Grand Admiral has successfully reached space and is on his way out.

Vice-Admiral Dermayil: Issue a general order to all Outsiders, to move to the rendezvous point.

Ensign Coros: Yes, sir

The transmission for a general retreat is issued to all Outsiders to rendezvous at the provided coordinates.

The ships start to recall all fighters and withdraw out of the gravity well of Kuat.

Tag J-Sat.

4. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    This is my list of players.

Grand Admiral Satimber and The Shadow Bandit (Modified Mark II) Bandit Shadow (VSD), Shadow Hunter (SSD) - Jedi_Satimber

Captain Sohmer and the Wraithis (VSD) - Sith-I-5 (c)

Commander BG-F19 and the Mechanized Terror (Mark II)
    Grosses Weibchen Captain: Samantha Fedrovik (ISD2) -
    J9Workerdrone

Captain Austin and the Pulverizer (Mark II)
    Captain Cris Howell and the Farragut (VSD)
    Kiss of Fury (Imp Star 2); Commander Carl Kevorkian
    Eagle's Claw (VSD); Commander Dak Pomer
    Nova (Mark III); Captain Jace Ryder -
    Southernjedi

Kahn and the Hell's Glider (VSD)modified
    Captain Hahn and the Hybtid Theory ISD MKII
    Phoenix and the Meteora - Raj206

Captain Maro and the Shenron (ISD MK II)- darthloser

Dark Angel and Dark Knight (Vice-Adm Dermayil, Cptn. Jones) - Lord_Riven

If I missed anything please PM me

5. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Morning everyone. I'd like to give this RPG a go. Would you care to welcome Captain Tarquin Seti with his Imperial Star Destroyer, the Extirpator, on deep patrol in the Outer Rim Territories?

~ DS5

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Riven...Shadow Bandit is not a VSD...it was one of the captured Imp Star Mk III's...

DS5..welcome buddy. ;)

You may join in on the fun...make contact with one of the ships in the Outsiders fleet for the rendeveous coordinates.

Also, a roster would be nice...

7. darthloser

darthloser Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2003
    captain kahn i wuold like to form an alliance

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: S-I-5 to DS5. Welcome along.

WRAITHIS bridge.

The turbolift doors hummed open, admitting the crimson-outfitted Ysanne Isard. She walked awkwardly up to the ship's master. He raised an eyebrow in curiousity, the question unspoken.

Isard: "The men of G Deck send their compliments, Captain."

Sohmer's response was interrupted by a call from his communications officer.

Comscan: "Captain? Rendezvous coordinates received from the Dark Angel. A general retreat has been ordered."

Sohmer: "Notify the Meteora of our heading, and instruct her to follow us out. She is to exit hyperspace about five miles to our starboard, so as to avoid a collision."

Comscan: "Aye sir."

Isard: "Captain Sohmer, if you ran your crew with any kind of disciple, your men would respond to commands with 'As ordered'."

Sohmer: "Took me eight months to stop them saying 'Okay-dokey"; you learn to cut your losses in the Outer Rim.

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    The shuttle Scuttlebutt emerged in the Zhar System awaiting the arrival of the Outsiders fleet.

Schematics of the battle that started showed that new ships had joined the Outsiders.
    They would be needed...with Ysanne Issard escaped and certain to be in a bad mood, following her 1 month living arrangement, you could never have too many ships.

Ens. Phatel: "Lt., we have arrived in the Zhar System."

Lt. Schniver: "Excellent...the Grand Admiral is awake too. I will let him know."

**In the small, cramped quarters set up for the Grand Admiral**

Lt. Schniver: "Sir! We have arrived."

Satimber: "Very good. Start a scan for the hidden ships. And tell Endor that we will be coming home for a bit."

Lt. Schniver: "Yes sir."

**And now we must wait for the Outsiders to arrive and report in.**

^^to be continued...

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    The Wraithis appeared silently inside the Zhar system. Two miles in front of her, the Meteora materialised, and powered towards the centre of the system.

WRAITHIS bridge.

Lieut(XO): "We have entered the Zhar System."

Captain Sohmer: "Good. I'm getting some shut-eye. You have the bridge. Remain at yellow alert. Oh yes, Isard isn't allowed on the bridge without my presence. If she pulls rank, put her in the brig."

Lieut(XO): "Aye sir. Tactical, keep shields raised and scan the system. We'll advise the Grand Admiral of our presence when he enters the system."

OOC: Nice idea putting a link to a galactic map.
    Obviously, my people don't know that Satimber is on the Scuttlebutt.

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: Missed that part, did you, Sith? :p

12. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Captain: Captain Tarquin Seti
    XO: Senior Lieutenant Ferio Delmion
    Security: Senior Chief Petty Officer Hek Regila
    Navigation: Lieutenant Mali Gen
    Communications: Ensign Jul'Ke Seo'Li
    Weapons: Sub-Lieutenant Dask Liol
    Shields: Sub-Lieutenant Davik Reglia
    Engines: Ensign Yoel Gravis
    Manuevering/Pilot: Sub-Lieutenant Hu Liod
    Sensors: Lieutenant Taloen Peteers
    Ground Forces: Major-General Pol Seswek

IC: Tarquin Seti aboard the Extirpator; on Deep Patrol in the Outer Rim Territories

"Sir, Scout Group Alpha has returned from the outer edge of the system. They report no activity from the pirate base. It appears to be deserted," finished Ensign Seo'Li. He continued tapping controls at the panel before him gleaning information from the second and third scout groups, cross-referencing the reports, and sending them on to Sensor Control and the central library.

"Excellent. We needed to teach these pirates a lesson before leaving. Ensign Seo'Li, please open a HoloNet channel to the nearest ship in Outcast Fleet," Captain Seti spoke while turning from the bridge. Seti knew that the Ensign would follow his orders or risk death. Tarquin Seti ran a tight ship and few who rose it to his bridge on his command didn't know what would happen to them if they were to err.

Senior Lieutenant Delmion took up command of the Extirpator while his commander moved off the command deck and into the communications chamber.

Tarquin stood straight-backed in the spherical communication deck as several minutes passed. Finally the signal was picked up by a member of the Outcast Fleet.

OOC: I'm not very acquainted with anyone here, but I'm sure I will be soon. Could someone pick up my signal and clue me in on the rendezvous point? ?[face_plain]

~ DS5

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    WRAITHIS bridge.

Analyst Angeo Lim was wandering off the bridge, past the holopad when a signal started to come through. She paused, as a picture materialised into the face of the earnest face of a young officer.

"This is Ensign Seo'Li of the Extirpator calling the Outcast Fleet. Please respond."

Lim: "Uh, hi. No-one here by that name, this is the Outsider Fleet. But if we come across an Outcast Fleet, and don't blast them to bits, as Grand Admiral Satimber is wont to do, I'll tell 'em you called. Wraithis out."

"Oh, okay. My mistake. Sorry."

Lim watched the holographic image disappear, then paused, wondering. Did the young man actually mean the Outsiders?

OOC: Do holocom suites have a 1471 callback facility? :)

14. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    The Dark Angel and Dark Knight jump to the Zhar system.

Both ships report in to the Grand Admiral.

OOC: J_Sat I have the ShadowBandit as ISD Mk 2, Bandit Shadow as VSD and Shadow Hunter as SSD?.

ROSTER UPDATE

Grand Admiral Satimber and The ShadowBandit (Modified Mark II) /Jedi_Satimber (c)
    Bandit Shadow (VSD), Shadow HUnter SSD

Captain Sohmer and the Wraithis (VSD) / Sith-I-5 (c)

Captain Kroder Dermayil and the Dark Angel (Modified Mark II) / Lord_Riven (c)
    Captain Simon Jones and the Dark Knight (Mod VSD)
    Captain Illen Grast and the Dark Avatar (ISD III) - mapping, research and colony ship

Commander BG-F19 and the Mechanized Terror (Mark II) / J9WorkerDrone
    Grosses Weibchen Captain: Samantha Fedrovik (ISD2)

Captain Austin and the Pulverizer (Mark II) / Southernjedi (c)
    Captain Cris Howell and the Farragut (VSD) / Southernjedi
    Kiss of Fury (Imp Star 2); Commander Carl Kevorkian
    Eagle's Claw (VSD); Commander Dak Pomer
    Nova (Mark III); Captain Jace Ryder

Kahn and the Hell's Glider (VSD)modified/ Raj206
    Captain Hahn and the Hybtid Theory ISD MKII
    Phoenix and the Meteora

Captain Maro and the Shenron (ISD MK II)/ darthloser

Captain Tarquin Seti with his Imperial Star Destroyer, the Extirpator/ DarthSeti5

Apologies if I missed anyone.

Lord_Riven

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: Riven...you need to change that...I will try and dig that part of the game up...but Bandit's Shadow was one of the 2 captured ISD MKIII's...

16. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    OOC:im back

kahn wanders back onto the bridge on a hunch of something might have happned

Saradon: sir we have receved an order to retreat the Hybrid Theory is at minumal hyperspace capacity.

Kahn: very well recall the ties and deactivat the hologrid

the ssd's disaper the ties move to the Hell's Glider

Saradon: ties onboard sir

Kahn: now hyperspace

the Hell's Glider and Hybrid theory burst in to hyperspace to the rendezvous point

Meteora

Stratos: sir we have arived in the Zhar system.

Phoenix: good tell the grand armiral we're here and tell the WRAITHIS we requier help reparing our shields

OOC: Darthloser your aliance is welcomed but we must remain loyal to the grand admiral

17. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    The Outsiders were slowly but surely arriving in the Zhar System.

The Grand Admiral had almost completely recovered from his wounds, and was ready to contact the arriving Fleet.

Satimber: "Lt., what is the count and status?"

Lt. Schniver: "Sir!. Half of the fleet has arrived, and we have grown as well. Some new ships have joined."

Satimber: "Excellent. Do we know who?"

Lt. Schniver: "Captain Tarquin Seti & the Extirpator, Cpt Hahn & and the Hybrid Theory, Cpt Kahn Iceay & the Hell's Glider, Cpt Maro & the Shenron & finally Cpt. Phoenix & the Meteora."

Satimber: "Did you say Cpt. Tarquin Seti?"

Lt. Schniver: "Yes, sir."

Satimber: "Open up a Holonet comm to his ship."

Lt. Schniver: "Opened, sir."

**transmission**
    Satimber: "Cpt. Seti, Tarquin, can you read me? It has been a long time...you can meet me in the Zhar System."
    **end transmission**

Satimber: "Open a channel to the Fleet."

Lt. Schniver: "Opened, sir."

Satimber: "Outsiders, we should be ok for a few days here. I am awaiting the rest of the Fleet to arrive before I give my full announcement.

Use this time to repair any damage and let your people rest."

^^to be continued

18. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    The Hell's Glider and Hybrid Theory come into the zhar system

Kahn: tell me is the Wraithis in the system

Saradon: yes sir it is as is the Meteora.

Kahn: good contact the Wraithis

Commscan: Comm open.

Kahn: Sohmer would you please inform Isard that the fleet she sent after me won't report back and that no matter how hard she tries i'll still be there to screw up her plans. Kahn out

Commscan: the Meteora is contacting us sir.

Kahn: open the channel

Phoenix: sir we will be out of action for at least 1.5 weeks for repairs

Kahn: thats ok i don't think you'll be needed for a while so take your time and rest we hit you pertty hard back there

Phoenix: yes but if the fleet had known it was you we where fighting they would have given up your well known for your tactics and battle prowess captain its an honnor to serve under you

Kahn: nice to know now get to those repairs. Kahn out

OOC: I had to make Kahn an impresive Captain
    :cool:

19. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Tarquin Seti aboard the Extirpator

"The Zhar system," Tarquin spoke aloud as he approached the command walkway. His bridge crew knew that this meant a new location and information requests. "Lieutenant Delmion, what do we know about the Zhar system?"

The Extirpator's executive officer, already knowing what Captain Seti would want, began sifting through the data and bringing up holograpich maps for Tarquin Seti to review. Seti always requested maps, they were not only essential to his planning but Seti was also quite passionate about them. Several rumors existed on the ship about Tarquin's career as a cartographer in the early Imperial Mapping campaign.

A schematic hologram of the Zhar system appeared before Tarquin Seti. Many months ago when Tarquin took command of the Extirpator he had installed hologram projectors throughout the bridge. Expensive, but extremely helpful.

"This is the Zhar system. It's located in the Trax Sector," a small inlay of the Trax Sector appeared near the Zhar system display. "There is a primary planet, Zhar, gas giant with two habitable moons that share a dual orbit." The planets and other details of the system began appearing with information scrolling next to them. "Zhar also is a connecting system with the Trax Tube, the primary hyper-trade lane in the Trax Sector."

Tarquin studied the map and commited some of it's detail to memory. "What sort of presense do we hold in the system."

"Just a moment," Delmion continued his research through the ship's databanks and responded, "A small enclave on the moon of Gall."

"Lieutenant Gen, do I have a heading on the Zhar system?"

"Yes, sir. I've run the computations six times and we've resolved the fastest course to the system. Six hours, seventeen minutes, eight seconds."

"I knew I could count on you, Lieutenant. Hyperspace jump on my mark."

The bridge sounded with the marks of a hyperjump. The crew readied for the jump.

Tarquin watched the chronometer above the central viewport. He began to count down, "Five, four, three, two, mark."

Senior Lieutenant Delmion spoke, "Hyperspace jump is go."

The Imperial Star Destroyer tilted on her axis and for a second seemed to move without moving. She then disappeared into blue-white hyperspace towards Zhar.

~ DS5

20. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Hell's Glider

Kahn: Begin testing the hologrid and give me an estimate on how long it will take to upgrade to a photon emiter grid.

Saradon: the hologrid is functioning at 100% but photon-holo technoligy is still in the testing stages but since the Hell's Glider is a test/combat vessel we should be able to get one.

Criss: turbolasers are at 95% we didn't use any missiles so their at 100% ion cannons are at 75% the advanced thrusters are online and ready for testing the deflector array is at 90% the partical cannon is still being installed and shields are at 100%.

Hybrid Theory

Hahn: status report

Fyare: turbo lasers and ion cannons are at 90% missiles are at 25% shields are at 95%.

Hahn: Good tell Captain Kahn

Meteora

Phoenix: status report on repairs

Stratos: Shields at 15% turbolasers are up to 75% ion cannons are still down missiles are at 3% leaving 20 for use auxilary shields are at 90%.

Phoenix: should there be a battle we may have to reteat to Endor.

Hell's Glider

Kahn: Comm open a channel to the Grand Admiral.

Commscan: Open sir.

Kahn: Admiral if you would like i could use some of my influence to get a repair vessel sent here without anyone geting suspicius of us. Please send a responce

OOC:DS5 welcome to the party

21. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: Today is a crazy day...PM's galore and people at work...

Satimber: "A repair ship you say? Have it go to Endor. That is where we are heading next.

Now that I have most of you here, I will tell you all why.

Officers, if you would, please scan the 2 moons around the gas planet. I am sure you will find the results interesting.

Yes, the rumors of the larger SSD's is true. I found some files while on Coruscant, that Isard did not know of.

Gentlemen, we are going to incorporate those 2 ships into the fleet. The Sovereign-class SSD and the Eclipse-class SSD. Obviously, they are going to be the pride and joy of the Outsiders and the new Command Ships.

Vice-Admiral, would you care for the Sovereign-class SSD? Because I will be taking the Eclipse-class as the ultimate Command ship.

This mission is a bit tricky. I want to just appropriate the ships, and for that, I want you all to make suggestions as to how you all think we should do it.

We move onward tomorrow."

^^to be continued

22. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Hell's Glider

Kahn: Open a comm to the Teleron repair fleet

Commscan: open

on the view-screen a small woman apeared she had long purple hair and blue eyes

Peri: Kahn! its good to see you!

Kahn: Its good to see you to sis but i need your help.

Peri: Just name it if its in my power i'll do it.

Kahn: good I need you to send 1 or 2 repair ships to Endor and await a fleet of ships the Outsiders to be exact.

Peri: NO! I will not...... I'll send my entier fleet to Endor and i will await you and your fleet.

Kahn: thanks i'll see you there. later sis.

the image disapered

Kahn: now that thats done how should we appropriate those ships any ideas.

23. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Tarquin Seti aboard the Extirpator; The Zhar System

The crew was slightly a buzz aboard the Extirpator, but only slightly. In a situation like this even Tarquin Seti would allow something of a murmur on the bridge.

"Peteers, give me a full sensor echo on the bridge-holos."

Lieutenant Peteers, a no-nonsense, Core-world human, tapped a few, familiar controls and the Extirpator's sensors were routed to the bridge hologram system. Real-time recordings were now appearing before Tarquin Seti and Lieutenant Delmion, who was now walking down the command walkway.

Tarquin stood, stunned: watching the information roll past. Using the datapad that controlled the system, he brought forward the area of detail for the two, massive vessels.

"What in God's name are these?" he spoke to himself. Every officer on the bridge knew this did not require one of their responses and demotion or even something more severe would follow if anything were heard.

"Delmion, run those things through the library databank. See if anything matches them. Anything at all."

"Yes, sir," the Senior Lieutenant spoke as he approached his computer. His fingers ran over the controls and he spoke with some of the onboard librarians.

"Weapons and shield control, prep systems with a fifty percent charge in the capacitors."

Tarquin continued to view the unfolding system. The ships before him were some of the largest things he'd seen in space. Certainly the largest vessels he'd ever come into contact with that could move on their own.

"Delmion . . . "

"Yes sir, the library and the databanks report no known matches with the ships. Only the Super Destroyer analogs come close."

"Bizarre. Wait, the Grand Admiral called it an Eclipse something or other. Eclipse, now I know I've heard of that. On patrol in the Core on my last ship, the destroyer Nemesis Hawk. Something about a project in the Deep Core. Something regarding . . . the former Emperor."

Delmion shifted in his seat, "Could that larger destroyer be the Emperor's?"

"It's more than possible. Ensign Gravis, get a consumption report readied. And Lieutenant Gen, query the HoloNet for all the refueling stations and outposts in a thousand lightyear radius. Have them committed to the databanks."

"Sir, that could take hours."

"Yes, I know Lieutenant. I wouldn't have ordered it if I didn't."

"Sir."

"Ensign Gravis . . . "

"Consumption report ready."

The hologram appeared before Tarquin. Delmion could tell what Seti was doing. When he go nervous, he queried items he already knew about.

"Consumption reports, on the double," Delmion thought. "He must be very confused."

"Gravis, what is the reactor running at?"

"Ninty-five and three quarters percent."

"Slowly bring it up to ninty-eight and three quarters. And have the engineers prepare her to go to one hundred ten percent in the next few days."

"Yes, sir," Gravis responded, bewilderment on his voice. The reactor was hardly the business of the Captain, though everything on the Extirpator was his business.

"Delmion, have my personal records from the past five years sent to my quarters. Have the computer cross-reference them," Seti began to walk off the bridge. "Delmion, you have the command deck."

"Yes, sir."

24. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Hell's Glider

Criss: sir the Partical Cannon is ready to be tested.

Kahn: good procced with testing.

just in front of the command tower a plate of armor slides out of place and a large connon rises from in-side the ship about 140 meters long with 4 prongs at the front.

Criss: Ready. Begin charging

Kahn: bigin rotation.

the four prongs fly back and spin rapidly
    electicity sparking around the cannon

Criss: Ready

Kahn: aim 42 degrees to the port and 75 degrees up...... fire

a massive blue white beam flies out of the cannon and the Hell's Glider shakes vilontly

Kahn: ready and...... detinate

the prongs fly back into osition for a moment theres silence then a massive explostion ocures in space just out side of the standard firing range for turbo lasers

Kahn: i believe that was a success.

Saradon: not realy the cannon draind to much energy the cannon should be mounted on ssd's like the ones the grand admiral was talking about the the Hell's glider can only fire this cannon once every 24 hours.

Kahn: well i guess the grand admiral will get 2 new toys to play with

25. J9WorkerDrone

J9WorkerDrone Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    The Grosses Weibchen arrives in the Zhar system.

Fedrovik: Wow, I see quite a few new ships out there.

Commander Lumina: They must have decided to join the Outsiders after our recent string of victories.

Fedrovik: That's kinda weird. Hey, I have a question: where's the Mechanized Terror?

Lumina: It wasn't on the scanners before we jumped. Do you think BG-F19 could've joined the Imperials?

Fedrovik: I don't know. But if I never see that big, shiny head on our monitors again I can die a happy woman.

Meanwhile, the Mechanized Terror sits in space above Nal Hutta.

EV-3E5: Sir, we recieved a signal back from the homing beacon. Apparently the fleet is regrouping in the Zhar System. It's a rather insignificant system out past Naboo.

BG-F19: Interesting choice. Far from Coruscant, away from the trade routes, but close enough to the Corellian Run to advantagous to us.

EV-3E5: Also sir, how much longer do you plan on keeping us in Hutt space? This is a very dangerous place for a ship in our situation.

BG-F19: The Hutts are the only ones who can supply us with the materiel we need for our modifications. It shouldn't be more than another 2 days before we can jump to a safer system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.