main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Imperial) Star Destroyer RPG (Moved again from EU boards)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Riven, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Shadow Hunter staging area

DLT-5921: "Y'know, if we rally a platoon of spacetroopers and commandeer an assault shuttle, we could take control of one of those ships fairly quickly. Cut our way onto the bridge, secure all systems, and take all the glory."

ZTA-6479: "You don't want to hurry an operation being planned by a Grand Admiral. I'm sure he has something special planned for this Rebel scu-. Damn it, I miss going after Rebels."

"Patience, you must have. Action. Adventure. A jedi seeks not these things."

The grumpling Imperials look down at the ethereal Jedi Master.

ZTA-6479: "Look Shorty, sod off before I call the Ghostbusters."

DLT-5921: "You tell 'im Boss."

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: Sorry I have not been able to post in here the last 2 days...I am trying to squeeze in what posts I can this week. I have to be careful this week with having TF.N up at all.

3. raj206

raj206 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    OOC: hey J-sat its ok oh and could some of you join my rpg i could use a few good rpg players

4. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
  5. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Staging Team

The staging team has arrived.

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: OK...I am back...now...give me a few hours to get back into the swing of things...get rid of the pain in my head...and then we are on our way again. :D

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    ZTA-6479: "You don't want to hurry an operation being planned by a Grand Admiral. I'm sure he has something special planned for this Rebel scu-. Damn it, I miss going after Rebels."

Satimber: "Don't worry. There will be some upcoming missions involving the Rebels." ;)

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    WRAITHIS

Captain Sohmer awoke to the sound of klaxons and his own voice echoing throughout his ship, ordering the evacuation of the command tower.
    As he wasn?t in the habit of recording his voice for emergency messages, he realised someone was trying to take over his ship.

Sohmer: ?Isard! Sohmer to Jensen, report.?
    Lt. Jensen (over comlink): ?Captain, trouble. Director Isard has locked us out of the bridge, and sent transmissions to one of those large capital ships that the Grand Admiral is planning to raid. She has now left the Wraithis in that ship you named after her.?

Night lit up with a myriad of bright blue flares as the Eclipse-class vessel sprayed the Outsider Fleet with ion cannon fire. A single Tergon Corp assault shuttle headed determinedly towards the gargantuan vessel.
    Observers grew puzzled. The shuttle didn?t seem to be evading the blasts, but more acting in concert with them, as if the mysterious warship were running interference for the fugitive Intelligence director.

9. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Lt. ********: "Grand Admiral!!!!"

Satimber: "What is it, Lt.?"

Lt. ********: "Sir, the Eclipse-class SD is firing Ion cannons at the fleet sir. And a shuttle left the Wraithis, and is heading towards the ship."

Satimber: "Dammit. Not now. The mission was about to leave in an hour.

Get me Cpt. Sohmer on the comm, and tell the Outsiders to retreat from the area. I have a feeling that we are compromised."

^^too be continued.

10. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    DARK ANGEL

Ensign Coros: We have a message coming in from the Grand Admiral recommending a retreat.

Ion cannons start pounding away at Dark Angel's shields.

Ensign Jovan: Sir, our shields are taking a battering. recommend we leave ASAP.

Vice-Admiral Dermayil: Plot a course out of the range of the Ships and then hang back and observe, if they come after us go to hyperspace.

Ensign Eltran: Plotting courses now.
    Lieutenant Azzem: Powering up the engines now. We are headed away.

A similar situation is occuring on the DARK KNIGHT. With the sudden uprising of the previously dead vessels, Captain Jones is caught close to the now activated ships and the DARK KNIGHT suffers a pounding.

Lieutenant Zetran: Shields are down, sir.

Captain Jones: Plot a course out of here. A short microjump, if possible and fix those shields.

Ensign Gamter: Yes, sir. Being done now.

The DARK KNIGHT launches into a risky short microjump away, skimming to the other side of the system. It is completing repairs.

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    WRAITHIS auxiliary bridge

Sohmer rushed in, turning sideways to get through the still opening doors. A skeleton crew of five staff are at their places. The only ranking officer present is a Fleet Security investigator.

Sohmer: ?Report.?
    FSI: ?Captain, the bridge is still compromised. Isard really did a number on us. She opened it to space, and everything. Internal repair crews are on the matter now. My team were already tracing and decrypting internal communications that she had made, presumably to Intelligence assets aboard the ship. Any that had spacetrooper training left with her.?
    Sohmer: ?Some of my spacetroopers were Isard?s??

Both turned as Analyst Lim entered.

Lim: ?Sir, only the Eclipse-class vessel has opened fire. The other ship is still dead in the water. I don?t believe that the Director is acting in concert with anyone on the mystery ship. I reckon she transmitted the Proxy Codeword and is planning to take it for herself.?
    Sohmer: ?She?s a gutsy slitch, I?ll give her that.?
    Comscan: ?Captain Sohmer? The Grand Admiral is ordering a general retreat, and urgently requests a talk with you.?
    Sohmer: ?Hold position here.?
    Comscan: ?Sir??
    Sohmer: ?The ion cannon pounding we?re taking? We?re not going anywhere, kiddo. We?re just lucky there isn?t a gravity well nearby. I don?t really want to talk to Satimber until I have some good news.?
    Lim: ?And when will that be??
    Sohmer: ?When Isard discovers that we cut the brake lines on her craft, and she slams into the side of that SSD.?
    Lim: ?Did we??
    Sohmer (wistful): ?No, but it?s a nice thought.?

12. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    staging area

Kahn, opens commlink to hell's Glider

Kahn: hell;s Glider this is Kahn is the Partical cannon still online

Commscan: yes but bearly.

Kahn: transfer all avalibal power to it and dissable the ecllips then fire a virus pod.

Commscan: aye sir Hell's Glider out.

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC - Nice going, Kahn!

Space, the final frontier.

Isard's assault shuttle is close enough now for the Eclipse SD to fill the view through the front port.
    A powerful golden beam overtakes her, and slams into the ESD's side, splashing excess energy particles across her hull.
    Half the ion cannons sputter to a halt, while four massive turbolasers turn slowly towards the source of the particle beam.

The Isard's Lunchbox settled close to the ESD's bridge, disgorging a dozen spacetroopers that swarmed to specific areas of the command tower.

[i]WRAITHIS[/i]

Captain Sohmer reluctantly stepped into the backup holobooth, and dialled up the Grand Admirals' ship.
    A computer voice responded: "[color=red]Press 1 if you are calling to report Rebel activity; press 2 if you have launched a pre-emptive raid on a large space-going vessel, or press star to return to the main menu [/color]"
    Grumbling about Grand Admirals with inappropriate senses of humour, Sohmer depressed '2'.
    "Uh, hi..."

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Is it me, or does my Ackbar icon look different? Sort of nicer, cleaner or something.

15. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    kahn stands at a consoule on his shuttle and hits a launch button off in the distance the hell's glider still firing the partical cannon launches a virus pod kahn Knew he would have 30 seconds to access the main computer but he new he could when the pod struck the command tower Kahn emediatly started hitting keys at blinding speed he accessed the computer deactivated weapons and lowered life support to a minimule and turned off the gravity.

16. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Upping this .

Sorry, I'm really bogged down with work.

17. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    DARK ANGEL
    With the withdrawal to a safe distance complete. Observation of the remaining ships commenced.

OOC: I'm waiting for J_Sat to post now before I move the story on.

18. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    i cant do much till J_Sat posts to

19. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    up many times up

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    WRAITHIS auxiliary bridge

Tactical: ?The guns. They've stopped.?

Sohmer: ?Stabilise rear deflectors. Watch for enemy figh....hey, this isn't a Y-Wing. Ahem. Warm restart the reactors and put us on an intercept course with that ship Isard went to.?

Tactical: ?Aye sir. Sir, the Grand Admiral instructed all ships to retreat. That order still stands.?

Sohmer: ?And waste Captain Kahn?s efforts? When you are a flag officer of your own vessel, you too will enjoy the luxury of making your own executive decisions.?

Ensign Clancy: ?Mm. ?Executive Decision?. Make a good book or film title, that.?

Tactical: ?Shhh, Tom. Keep your mind on your work.?

21. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    OOC: Tom Clancy and Executive Decision now that was a well thought out funny! :D

kahn opens a comm to the wraithis

kahn:Sohmer would you please follow up on my monuver by commandering that ship?

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Guys, I have been not as stationary as usual, lately. Some days off and things like that...

Plus I have been in pain for a while now. My health is deteriorating.

Plus, my Fan Force duties have been increased, taking more of my attention.

I just trying to apologize, that is all...

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC - Don't sweat it. This stuff is supposed to be fun, not a source of extra stress.

ESD bridge

Several figures in blocky armoured spacesuits clomp across the unlit command deck, one cracking open a maintenance hatch while his companion pulls a thick black over to him.
    The cable is sourced inside Isard's Lunchbox. Once connected to the area being uncovered by the spacetroopers, Director Isard would be able to hotwire and over-ride a limited part of the ships' functions.

Well aimed ion bursts from the Wraithis spear the spacetroopers still outside the ESD's command tower, bathing them with crackling electrical charge, and immobilising the spacesuits. The VSD draws the stunned captives aboard.

A turbolaser battery swings round to rake the Victory Star Destroyer's bow with crimson energy fire.

24. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    The DARK ANGEL starts to move back into attack position

25. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    kahn: Hahn i'm returning to the hell's glider i want you to stay here and keep the team in check. it apears that esd is more advanced than the virus pods and the back-up reactor can't be activated without my voice command.

Hahn: very well i shall remain.

kahn enters the shuttle and lifts off twords the Hell's Glider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.