main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Imperial) Star Destroyer RPG (Moved again from EU boards)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Riven, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC ? Sorry, I need to do this re-enactment of a Fatal Beauty (very early Whoopi Goldberg movie) scene so I can get on with my life.

SPACE

The Wraithis is undeterred, blasting Isard?s assault shuttle with retaliatory energy fire.
    The smaller craft breaks away from the ESD hull, snapping the hotwire cable, Ysanne looping over the gargantuan vessel?s port side, and deftly piloting the ship into the relative safety of a ventral docking bay.
    Even with the main reactor offline due to Captain Kahn?s virus pod, backup systems mean that the bay has gravity, power, and atmospheric containment. When it comes down to it, Palpatine might dress like a Big Issue vendor, but he knows what he wants in a space cruiser.

Ysanne Isard is walking quickly across the deck to join her men on the bridge, when the black clad Dark Executioner Sedriss pops up, startling the director so much that she puts a blaster bolt in his chest.

She pales with surprise as the man stands there, ripping his tunic asunder to reveal body-armour.

Sedriss: ?Impervium, slitch.?

Behind her, a cannon on the shuttle swings round and erases the fragger.

Isard: ?Taim & Bak, a$$hole.?

2. raj206

raj206 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Kahn stands in the Hell's Glider's reactor control room

Computer: please give first firs access code.

Kahn: Thy name is mudd.

Computer: code comffermed, please give second code.

Kahn: Boldly going around the Death Star.

Computer: Code comffermed, give third and final code.

Kahn: * I souldn't of let criss reccomened this * [vadervoice] But Master [/vadervoice]

Computer: [emporervoice] Stop calling me butt master [/emporervoice] code comffermed reactor comeing online.

The Hell's Glider's running lights power up reveling her black armor

Kahn: Tactical shift all power to the cannon, lets show them we mean bussines, switch to kill and trim some paint of the command tower!

Tactical: commfermed.

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: parallel to previous post

Wraithis' energy fire chases Isard's vessel across the ESD hull, until it vanishes from sight into a ventral docking bay.
    That finished, the comparatively minor looking warship nestles closer to the command tower, blocking any attempt at forward motion.
    To get away now, the Eclipse-class Star Destroyer would have to do one of the Galaxies' Most Ponderous Three Point Turns TM (as seen on Sky One with such delights as 'When Good Times Go Bad', and 'When Jellyfish Fart').

A golden particle beam strikes the ESD command tower, the unshielded structure somehow shunting the energy aside, the backwash sweeping towards the Wraithis.

Can you say Rabbit in Headlights?!

4. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    The DARK KNIGHT has finfished repairs.

The Dark Angel prepares for a slashing attack at the ESDs engines, as the lasers connect one of the engines explodes and the backwash buffets the Dark Angel.

OOC: Finish this soon, I have something else in mind.

5. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Hell's glider

kahn whatchs as the Dark Angel atachs the ESD's engines

Kahn: excilent move! now this time pump every thing into the ion cannons and assault the wepons i'm going to find a way onboard that ship.

Kahn stands and walks toward the hanger bays

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Unable to contact Director Isard, and crippled by the effects of Kahn's virus pod, and backed up by the assault from the three cruisers, the spacetroopers aboard the ESD signal their surrender.

7. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    OOC: this is just a warning that i might sometimes post under the name VASH-of-TRIGUN

kahn was in turbolift when he resived word of the surrender

Kahn: * good this is over with both reactors runing hot this ship would become a small nova in 20 minutes * Communications order all officers return to there apointed ships and posts.

COMMSCAN: aye sir.

8. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    DARK ANGEL
    Vice-Adm Dermayil: Good job the ESD has surrendered.

9. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Suddenly, without warning the ESD starts to glow a hot red...

DARK ANGEL
    Ensign Jovan: Sir, we are getting anomolous readings from the ESD. I'd advise that we don't stay as close to it as we are now, it may explode prematurely.

Vice-Admiral Dermayil: Good job, Ensign. Ensign Karal get the engines online and move us to a more discreet distance.

Ensign Karal: Yes, sir

The DARK ANGEL starts to manouveur away from the ESD when it suddenly explodes, a small ship blasting away from the centre of the explosion which quickly launches into hyperspace. The DARK ANGEL is hit by the concussion wave of the explosion, debris pummeling the shields and denting the jet-black armour plating on the outside of the ship.

Vice Admiral Dermayil: Lets move out. Send a message to all the other ships to meet at a new rendezvous point to be determined by the Grand Admiral.

OOC: Tag J_Sat.

10. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    DARK ANGEL

Ensign Coros: Grand Admiral Satimber has requested a withdrawal back to Kuat, at the behest of the Council (ie. coalition) where we are needed to defend the shipyards from possible Rebel Incursions.

Vice-Adm Dermayil: Follow the orders, withdraw to Kuat.

DARK KNIGHT
    Ensign Korev: There is a full fleet withdrawal to Kuat order, sir.

Captain Jones: Crew members, prepare for a withdrawal to Kuat.

Both ships prepare and launch into hyperspace.

OOC:I will have more on Friday night (your Friday morning in USA). I am moving the storline along - to the Defense of Kuat.
    That should take about a week or less ( a big battle will occur). Then we will move quickly through time to return of Thrawn.

11. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    The Hell's Glider, Hybrid Theory, and Meteora procced to the Kuat system.

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    WRAITHIS sick bay

Shielding his eyes against the glare, Captain Sohmer blinked up at the unfamiliar ceiling, his last memory being of the Dark Angel tip-toeing away from the surrendered ESD, and idly wondering if her commander knew something he didn't.
    Wincing as he turned his head, he noted his executive officer standing behind the medical personnel.

Lieut(XO): "Oh, thank the Core, sir. We thought you were dead."

Sohmer: "Reports of my death were exaggerated, Lieutenant. What happened?"

Lieut(XO): "Near as we can figure out, the reactors on the ESD went critical."

Sohmer: "They exploded? I thought Kahn's virus pod was supposed to shut-" Sohmer's breath caught as he noted his companion's grave look. "The ship. Were we-?"

Lieut(XO): "We took an ESD in the face, Captain. Casualties on all decks, extensive damage to our hull, hyperdrive is offline. Comscan received an order withdrawing the fleet back to Kuat, and at least five ships have departed." He reeled off the names from a datapad.

Sohmer: "Well at least the Hell's Glider is okay. They were as close to the ESD as we were. And the status of that other vessel, the Sovereign-class one?"

Now his aide managed a wan smile. "No-one seems to have remembered it, sir. According to the sensors still available to us, we appear to be the only Outsider vessel still in-system. We can board on your command."

Sohmer: "Board it, secure it, and evac our people to it. I want countermeasures drawn up to defend our new acquisition against Kahn's virus pods. Then we're going after Vice-Admiral Dermayil."

Lieut(XO): "Captain?"

Sohmer: "Fragger snuck off and left our choobies at the centre of a nova. Mynock'll learn how we do things on the Outer Rim."

13. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    the Hell's Glider haveing reversed course reenters the system of the resent acident

Kahn: Damn i left Sohmer and the Wraithis and the i should have seen if they were ok.

Commscan: Reports coming in sir it apperrs that the Wraithis has taken heavy damage and they are transfering their crew it that Sovereign sd.

Kahn: hail both ships i need to speek to Sohmer!

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: The Sov-SD has been captured, and (re)named The Necroscope.

NECROSCOPE bridge

The Wraithis' executive officer stood at the bridge windows. The interior design was more organic and rounded than the harsh angles aboard their crippled VSD.
    He didn't revel in the feeling however, although he was in nominal command while his captain was still among the casualty list. He wouldn't feel happy until the Wraithis was spaceworthy once more.

Lieut(XO): "Report."

Lt. Jensen: "We managed to fit our ship into an internal lock, and are locking it down for the jump to hyperspace. We have sensors, weapons, and full life support. The Necroscope is yours to comma-"

A low warbling erupted from a nearby station.

Tactical: "Sirs. Contact insystem. The Hell's Glider has just dropped out of hyperspace."

Lieut(XO): "Red alert. Shields up. She even looks at us wrong, blow her out of the ether."

Comscan: "We're being hailed. They wish to speak to the captain."

Lieut(XO): "Aw frag. Open a channel."

15. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    hell's glider

Kahn: Sohmer! thank god your ok we......

tactical: sir that ship The Necroscope is reading a full tactical alert!

kahn: you Sohmer's XO i think your ships got a bug because she's targeting us, I would highly recomend you fix it before it fires. I'm going to raise shieldes for protection.

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    NECROSCOPE bridge

Lieut(XO): "Greetings Captain. Regretfully, Captain Sohmer was injured during the accident. You can be assured that we won't fire without provocation, so just you keep those virus pods of yours in their bays where they belong."

Lt Jensen: "Exec', I expect Captain Kahn will want to know your intentions. Marry his daughter, make an honest woman of her, that sort of thing."

Lieut(XO): "Regarding our intentions, sir; we'll be following you to Kuat."

17. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Hell's Glider

Kahn: very well, but since Sohmer can't come to the Bridge may i come a board to speak with him?

18. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Setting: Kuat System

DARK ANGEL
    Vice-Adm Dermayil: Shoot a message off to the planet to tell them we have arrived.

Ensign Coros: Yes, sir.

The message is promptly sent to the system and rerouted to the Coalition of Moffs.

Ensign Coros: A transmission is coming in, sir.

NEW MISSION ORDERS.
    Protect Kuat system at all costs. A Rebel Invasion is imminent.

Vice-Adm Dermayil: You have your orders men, set up a defensive platform and get the Golans up to fighting capacity.

DARK KNIGHT
    Ensign Talaan: Captain, sensors show a fleet gathering slighlty beyond the furthest planet. The fleet comprises of Imperial Star Destoyers and Victory Star Destroyers and others... sir, the readings show another fleet emerging behind the fleet of Mon Cal Cruisers. It's the Rebels.

Captain Jones: Alert all ships. Fighters at the ready.

Ensign Korev: Sending transmission now.
    Lieutenant Freyler: Fighters are ready to launch any time.

The Rebel Fleet is still beyond the furthest planet in the system and doesn't seem to be moving any closer. Are there more ships yet to come?

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    NECROSCOPE bridge

Comscan: "Sir?! Message received from the Coalition of Moffs."

Lieut(XO): "What in the Oseon is the Coalition of Moffs?"

Comscan: "Doesn't say, sir. But it reads that Kuat is under imminent threat of Rebel invasion, and orders us to defend it at all costs."

Lieut(XO): "Ooh. Decisions, decisions."

Lt. Jensen: "Dermayil will be there, sir."

Lieut(XO): "Comscan, re-contact the Hell's Glider; inform Captain Kahn that we won't be following him to Kuat...we'll be racing him there!"

Comscan: "Aye, sir."

Lieut(XO): : "Lock down all external systems, and bring us around. Plot a course to Kuat."

Lt. Jensen: "Yes sir. [to the crew] You heard the Acting-Captain. As soon as the Wraithis is locked down, take us to supralight."

20. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Hell's Glider

as Kahn was about give the order to go to lightspeed he noticed the Virus Pod console flashing

Kahn: hmmm.... whats this?

Saradon: what is it sir?

Kahn: well i'm resivig reports from the Virus pod I ataced to that ESD.

Saradon: What does it say?

Kahn: it says that the ESD's Main computer simulated an explotion using a hologrid, sensor disruters, and by relising it's stage one hull.

Saradon: What does this mean sir?

Kahn looks up a large smile on his face

Kahn: i've got a new toy....... inform Sohmer's XO to wait while i deactivate the ESD's stealth systems.

21. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    The ESD explodes!! (for real) this time, after the holographic projector overloads causing sparks within the computer system to ignite the coolant and remaining fuel.

OOC: That is the end of the ESD.

KUAT SYSTEM
    As more Rebel ships start appearing outside the edge of Kuat the Imperial ships begin to become outnumbered.

Finally, the ships stop appearing out of hyperspace and the Rebel Fleet moves forward to launch its starfighters, X-Wings and Y-Wings as well as some newer A-Wings.

DARK KNIGHT
    Captain Jones: This is a code red, scramble all fighters and send off a message, we're under attack.

Ensign Korev: Yes, sir

Lieutenant Freyler: Fighters are launching.

The DARK KNIGHT launches its two squadrons, Dread Squadron and Vengenace Squadron.

DARK ANGEL
    Ensgin Coros: Message from the system control, we're under attack

Vice-Adm Dermayil: Launch all fighters now and move behind the Golan 3s.

Lieutenant Falayn: Yes, sir shall that be all the squadrons or are the bombers to be kept in reserve?

Vice-Adm Dermayil: Keep the bombers in reserve for now.

LET THE BATLE BEGIN!!!!

OOC: This battle will be lost as consistant with the Essential Chronology...

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    NECROSCOPE bndge.

Comscan: ?Sirs, virus pod signature detected!?

Lieut(XO): ?Dammit, I warned them. Open fire on my comma-?

Comscan: ?Hold on, sir. Hell?s Glider isn?t the source.?

Lieut(XO): ?What??

Comscan: ?It?s emanating from the spot that the ESD went critical. And we have a communication coming through from Captain Kahn.?

The Necroscope?s forward ports automatically darken as a bright multicoloured light flashes in the ether, as bright as when the ESD?s reactors exploded.

Comscan: ?Virus signature disappeared, sir.?

Lieut(XO): ?Well that was pretty. So what did Kahn want??

23. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    Kahn: damn! so much for my new toy i realy thought the fleet could use that ship. Navigation plot course for Kuat and initate hyperdrive win ready.

nav: aye sir.

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Having coordinated with the Hell?s Glider?s own computers, the Necroscope moves majestically towards her jump point, aiming to arrive in the Kuat System five miles to the right, and fifteen miles to the rear of the smaller Imperial-class vessel.
    With a blur of psuedo-motion, she is gone.

25. raj206

Mar 21, 2003
    the hell's glider exites from hyper space and is instantly under fire

Kahn: All guns to bare on that Dreadnught, FIRE!

space lights up as the Hell's Glider's turbolasers cut through the rebel ships hull like it was butter

Kahn: contact Dermayil have him pinpoint the location of the enimeys command ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.