main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive (Imperial) Star Destroyer RPG (Moved again from EU boards)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Riven, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: [Logs onto web page and reads stats on the Sovereign-class SD] Sweet! Gravity well projectors, Axial superlaser, sharp sticks... frag me gently. Err, Lord Riven, are you certain we have to lose this engagement, cos from the write-up, the Necroscope is going to seriously kick ar$e when we reach Kuat.

PS. Regarding your arbitrary blowing up of the ESD, if you try the same sh-t with the Necroscope, I'll only have the team I sent to Satimber's ship, which'll curtail my activities a bit.
    So look before you leap, huh?

2. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: Yes, to advance the storyline I deem we must lose this engagement. Oh, I won't decide to scrap the toy yet... though I may think it may go on a long-term trip for a while... or at least it won't be around after Emperor Reborn...I thinking of declaring the destroyed ESD a dodgy prototype and haveing the KDY design team escpaing on the half finished final version Eclipse - Like in EC.

KUAT SYSTEM
    The battle is going badly. The Rebels are pounding the Imperial Defenses with overwhelming force. Only sporadic pockets of resistance is holding out under the Rebel barrage. One of those pockets is the sector where the DARK ANGEL and DARK KNIGHT currently are. However, they are seriously considering escaping as slowly but surely, the Rebels continue to take out the defenses and they will soon be surrounded.

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    NECROSCOPE bridge

Alarms and klaxons ring through out the deck as the vessel emerges into the Kuat System, witnessing an intense battle between the respective Imperial and Rebel armadas.
    An unlucky Alliance dreadnaught shatters against the larger ship's forward shields as the Sovereign-class SD unwittingly rams and sideswipes it.

Lieut(XO): ?Silence those alarms and take us towards the heaviest fighting.?

Tactical: ?I?m reading Rebel cruisers and fighters. Plotting contact idents for all combatants, tagging all Imperials as friendlies. Do you want Captain Dermayil tagged as friendly or a viable target.?

Lt. Jensen: ?Tag him as friendly, Ensign. We?ll leave any retribution to Captain Sohmer.?

Tactical: ?Yes sir. What the..?! Three of my contacts, Mon Cal cruisers, just jumped to lightspeed.?

Lieut(XO): ?Good. We probably scared them off.?

Lt. Jensen: ?I dunno. Death Star didn?t scare them off. Twice. Recommend getting the crews to their fighters. Tactical, stabilise rear deflector shields, and plot an escape trajectory in case we need it.?

A trio of lumpy, organic looking Calamari MC80 star cruisers materialise behind the Necroscope, immediately pounding her huge aft with green turbolaser fire.

Tactical: ?Dammit, the Rebs are pulling a Crafty Butcher!?

Lieut(XO): ?A what??

Tactical: ?They're launching fighters.?

Lt. Jensen: ?Launch ours.?

Sporadic fire from the Necroscope rakes the cruisers as more turrets ponderously turn to face them. One Alliance cruiser breaks up along it?s spine and silently explodes, scattering debris across the ether.

Lieut(XO): "Take us forward. Fire at will."

4. raj206

raj206 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    hell's glider

the hell's glider shakes vilontly from a sudden explotion

Kahn: what the hell was that!

criss: an x-wing just crashed into the Partical Cannons bay and the cannon is overloading!

Kahn: quicly detach it!

several explosive charges detonate in the PC's hold and the cannon floats away into deep space and ubrutly explodes in 4 MC80 crusers faces

Kahn: well at least some good came of it.

5. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Is it to late to Join?

6. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: I am now expressly forbidding anything SSD or larger unless you PM me first and I give permission or you can PM J_Sat but he's on leave now.

KUAT SYSTEM
    With the arrival of new Imperial Forces the battle begins to even up.

DARK ANGEL
    Ensign Jovan: Sir, the Rebels are withdrawing from alpha sector.

Vice-Admiral Dermayil: Good, but hang back. Recall the fighters to form a defnesive screen. They want to draw us away from the Golans and thenhammer us with overwhelming force.

Ensign Coros: Yes, sir.

DARK KNIGHT
    Captain Jones: Press the attack. Swing round to join up with the new fleet through beta sector.

Ensign Dagon: Yes, sir Manuevering now.

KUAT SYSTEM - Outer edge
    A second more bigger Rebel Fleet gathers for one final assualt.

7. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Error Message again

8. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Too Many Errors

9. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Stupid timeout error

10. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Stupid error message!

11. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Sorry - it was giving me errors

12. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    KUAT SYSTEM

The Second Rebel Fleet jumps intot he system and begins to hammer away at Kuat's defenses.

Imperial losses are starting to rise everywhere as the overwhelming numbers of Rebels and the superiority of their average starfighter take their toll on our ships. Many TIE Fighters and TIE Interceptors are destroyed whereas newer model TIE Hunters and Defenders hold their own but will soon be overwhemled byt eh sheer number of Rebel Fighters.

HALF COMPLETED ECLISPSE - THE FULL VERSION
    The design team of KDY inputs coordinates to Byss and starts making their way thorugh the melee to a viable hyperspace escape point.

KUAT SYSTEM CONTROL

Abandon all posts and retreat to Gyndine.

DARK ANGEL and DARK KNIGHT start to recall all fighters and leave.

OOC: I want to have the battle totally finished by Friday. (US time)

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    The Necroscope turned to bring as many guns to bear as it could, providing covering fire for the escaping Imperial ships.

Streams of TIE fighters, mostly it's own, but some whose host vessels had been destroyed or departed, disengaged from active combat and poured into the Sov-SD's cavernous bays.

A final fusillade from the massive ship's guns speared into the Kuat drydocks to stop them falling into Rebel hands.
    One, aglow with internal fires, fell towards the planet's atmosphere.

The Necroscope followed several smaller cruisers to the edge of the system, and jumped to light speed.
    Next stop, Gyndine.

14. raj206

raj206 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    OOC: i'm preased for time and don't know when i'll be able to post next after this but don't won't my stuff to go mia could one of you run my stuff until i return ( i probly wont see your awnser for a few weeks)

IC: Kahn's Hell Group retreat to hyperspace

15. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: That was quick.

GYNDINE System

DARK ANGEL and DARK KNIGHT blink out of hyperspace along with the remnants of the fleet group from Kuat.

16. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Upping this!!

OOC: I'm not posting from 20/6-25/6 - have Uni Exams...just thought I'd inform everyone.

17. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: Upping

Decided to break promise cos', doing questions on the Net.

IC:
    GYNDINE System
    DARK ANGEL
    Ensign Jovan: We are detecting no ships heading in system, sir.

Vice Admiral Dermayil sits in his chair quietly reflecting on the loss of KDY and what happened to the other ships.

18. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: Exams have finished and I'm on a 4 week break.

DARK ANGEL - GYNDINE SYSTEM
    Vice-Adm Dermayil: Scan for ships in the vicinity.

Ensign Jovan: Yes, sir doing a system scan now.

DARK AVATAR - approaching a star clsuter on its mapping expedition

Captain Illen Grast: The star cluster ahead, I want it mapped.

Droid Comupter Brain computes the path and they enter into the star cluster.

OOC: Up

19. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    OOC: I'm probably going to close this soon and start a new thread. Just a message.

Up!

20. Lord_Riven

Nov 13, 2001
    Please Lock This

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.