Saga Imperial Star Destroyers in Trouble (7 years before RJ)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    While enormous space cranes were fusing the weapons systems onto the new Death Star, two Imperial Star Destroyers probing the galaxy for rebels were in trouble. One was passing a blue sun. Commander Kar Varel was commander of this ship.
    "Anything?" Commander Varel said.
    "No, sir," replied his assistant, Lieutinant Dravus Amper.
    Varel nodded, and walked over to the window. Just then , a solar prominence slammed the ship. The Star Destroyer exploded. Varel threw his hands up to shield his eyes from the blinding light as he was hurled into the control room. Before he hit the ground, the entire ship was engulfed in a ball of fire. Then, The ship did explode. The blast sent parts of the Star Destroyer flying toward the planets of Bahru and Af'El. Varel's body floated away, his legs on fire and his face still wearing a surpised expression.

Another Star destroyer, near the system of Yaga, had found some rebels and persued them into an asteroid field. General Zell Canuss commanded this ship. He sent out TIE Fighters to destroy the fleeing X- and Y-wing fighters. But the TIEs and the ship were getting hit by the passing asteroids.
    Some of the frantic last-minute transmissions:
    "There are too may of them!!! Can't attack! I'M HIT!!!!!"
    "I'VE LOST POWER!!!!!!!"
    "I'm starting my att- AHHHHHH!!!!!!"
    The Star Destoyer was also getting rocked by asteroid hits. But little did Canuss know that the viewing window of his ship was getting cracked by rocks. He was busy informing Lord Vader of the pursuit.
    "Are you sure that the rebels are getting destroyed, too?" demanded Vader.
    "Yes, my Lord," said Canuss.
    As he was talking to Darth Vader, a huge asteroid bounced of the ship and headed straight for the viewing window. But when a crewman noticed, it was too late. The asteroid slammed into the window, shattering it into a thousand pieces. When the asteroid snapped in two and spun away, it sucked Canuss right out of t he ship. Because the hologram transmision had to be end by who was sending it (Canuss), Vader had to watch personnel and debris fly in and out of the transmission. The doomed Star Destoyer fell way behind the rebel fighters and blew up against a larger asteroid. With the TIE fighters all destoroyed or retreating, the rebels zoomed out of the field and flew to Af'El.

2. DARTH_VADER_AND_C3P0 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    If you won't reply, then this story is locked.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.