main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Imperial Strike (Imperial Commandos)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sith9211, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    Title: Imperial Strike
    Author: Sith9211
    Characters: Vader, Emperor, OCs, Delta Squad, 501st Legion, more to come
    Timeframe: 1-3 years after the Fall of the Republic
    discaimer: All canon charcters belong to George Lucas. Delta Squad and some of the scenarios belong to LucasArts.
    Theme: Action

This is my first story, so don't be too brutal!

Chapter 1
    The Morning After

The fires burning at the Jedi Temple have long been extinguished. The Emperor has taken control and the Purge is wrapping up. Emperor Palpatine looks at his comm screen as a transport lands and Lord Vader strides out, followed by eight identical men. He stands up and strolls to the reception chamber. As Vader walks in, the Emperor takes a step forward. Vader bows. "My master." The Emperor shoos Vader and four of the men. he motions for the other four to sit.
    "Greetings. I would assume that this is the first place you've seen besides Kamino. Am I correct?"
    One of the men pipes up.
    "Yes sir. It is an honor to meet you. My name is RC-four-0."
    The others say their "names". RC-four-one, four-two, and four-three. The Emperor nods neutrally.
    "You are some of the best of the best. You will be depended on to preserve the peace in the galaxy. You will meet with the other four men next door. Dismissed."
    All of them salute and march out. When they enter the room the other four men introduce themselves. three-eight,Scorch, Sev, and Fixer. Delta Squad. As 40 announces his name, three-eight cuts him off.
    "No my friend, no more. The RC title is retired. you are now IC-four-0, IC-four-one, IC-four-two, and IC-four-three. You will have no field training. Right into the fray. Now, to Star Destroyer Delta." The 8 men get onto the destroyer. After the destroyer has lifted off, they meet Lord Vader, their CO. They bow.
    "Rise my commandos. Welcome to the 501st, Vader's Fist." Delta Squad stands up and leaves. Vader adresses the other four. "You are now Alpha Squad, the first Imperial Commando Squad. Rise."
    As they stand up, everything errupts into chaos!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

If you want me to do more, let me know!

WHile this looks quite interesting it really does belong on The Saga board. For this reason I'm locking this and inviting you to repost it there. :) :)

Leona

2. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    Try posting in "The Saga", as "Before the Saga" is for pre-Episode I fanfictions. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.