main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

imperial youth

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Hansolo1138, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hansolo1138

Hansolo1138 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2003
    in the star wars EU is there any mention of Imperial Youth, similar to Hitlers Youth Program?

Where the youth in their uniforms would do the Empires bidding and keep the young riffraff under control?

if there was , is there a description of dress or a sketch out there?

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yes, there is...

It was in one of the Star Wars Insider issues that featured HoloNet News. Someone posted an image in the Lit forums a while ago, but I don't have the link to it... I'm sure someone else does, however.

There's also the book Crystal Star which features the Empire Reborn, a sort of attempt at reindoctrinating some children into the Imperial Youth. :)

3. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    I believe they were referred to as the Imperial Sub-Adult Group. Zev Veers was one of their number before defecting.

4. Hansolo1138

Hansolo1138 Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2003
    oh man! thank you. now if i can find the link. im trying to put together some costume ideas that arent your average jedi/hansolo/imperial star destroyer officer, but that dont cost an arm and leg like the storm trooper outfits

5. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    I geuss the Shadow Academy children could be described Imperial Youth. Although their more of Dark Side Youth. But the Second Imperium was more focused on bringing back the Empire than the resurgance of the Sith or Dark Jedi. I don't know, you decide.

6. Jedi_Loon

Jedi_Loon Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 15, 2002
    You want to take a look at this thread in Lit.

7. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    I don't know of any, but, I'm making a short fan film trilogy, which has a group of Imperial troops who are youth. All of them are Force-sysintive. There all all clones and they are played by me. [face_devil]

As for the EU, I'm not sure.

8. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    What about COMPNOR, or whatever it was called? I thought this was the Imperialist youth propoganda program. ?[face_plain]

And BTW, didn't Shira Brie come out of that?

(Ghenghis, that's your cue. :p )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.