ImperialQuarterMaster II

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Everyone! IQMII is going to be August 9-10 in Raleigh. Many of the FF's from around the state are going to come and help out with a FF booth. The last IQM went off great! We met many of the celebs and had dinner with them. We are doing the booth to help increase membership and get the word out about our club. People from all over are going to be coming to this (it will be advertised on primetime tv too) and anyone looking to join will be able to sign up and then we will notify the FF in that persons area. This is going to be a great opportunity. The last IQM had almost entirely Star Wars/Sci Fi Toy booths and related. It was great! Let me know if you want to come - we are getting a list together of people interested in helping out with a booth and we'd love to get to know the FF in Charlotte! :D

So far the current celebrity list includes: Admiral Motti, Barris Offee, Admiral Piett, Buck Rogers and Wilma Dearing (from Buck Rogers), and Boomer & Appolo (from Battlestar Gallactica).

Let me know! :)
  2. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've got to go back to work that Monday but I'll definitely try to come--hopefully I can bring some others with me. :)
  3. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh that would be great!

I'm so glad to hear that Charlotte might participate in this with us.

I'll add you to the maybe list right now and if you are sure you will make it just let me know! :D

This is going to be awesome!! I can't wait :) !
  4. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Well its a month away. Any deffinate plans yet? We have some room available if you don't want to get a hotel but its going to be on teh basis of who contacts me first about it. Though we do have unlimited floor room - there is only so much bed/sofa space among the 4 members who have offered to help out.

Let me know if you have solidified any plans of who will be able to make it. We will be doing lots of fundraising for any clubs that attend as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.