main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Imperials

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by BLemelisk, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    In what form do you think the Imperials will be shown in Ep III? Ships? Troops?

Also, do you think they'll be in a large portion of the movie, or towards the middle and end like in ATOC?

2. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I'd bet they'd be shown a lot like they are in the OT. To wage a war, you need the military minds behind it. I'm sure they will have a large Imperial Officer showing in Episode III. I REALLY hope to see Tarkin. :D [/color]

3. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    Yeah, he's a good kid. I also hope there'll be a scene of the Senate with most of the seats occupied by Moffs.

4. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I hope that the Imperial Forces are represented in all their power.

-Jedi Master Zax Starwalker

5. ForceMaster101

ForceMaster101 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 30, 2003
    I hope Vader chokes somebody! :D

6. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    I agree with ForceMasrter101

7. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    I hope Vader doesn't choke somebody because that joke was done to death (so to speak) in the OT already

I'd expect that the Imperials would start to show their faces a bit in epIII; their uniforms would probably look different but the whole "white evil English men" thing might be present

8. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    I want Anakin to choke someone. I think what would be cool is if he choked one of the weaker Jedi who attempts to stand in his way.

-Jedi Master Zax Starwalker

9. Darth_Sacrilicious

Darth_Sacrilicious Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    I think troopers or clones will be involved a lot. I want to see a scene in which they receive orders to start shooting at Jedi or senators. Something where it happens unexpectedly and they symbolize Palpatine taking over the republic.

10. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    I'm not sure if Palpatine is going to have the soldiers start shooting Senators (nice alliteration).

Considering he only just disbanded the Senate at the start of ANH.

11. Ice Jedi

Ice Jedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    I hope at least to see some of the Imperials in Uniforms. They're so classic. I think it is a needed touch, nothing to linger on, just a splash here and there. Also, though i doubt it, actual Stormies would be nice.

--Ice Jedi--
    giffy!

12. classixboy

classixboy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    We've already seen the birth of the empire at the conclusion of AOTC. So I'm not expecting any single political "transformation" scene in in ep. 3.

I don't really care about seeing stormtroppers. Seeing the Jedi lead clones into battle was thrilling enough. It will require only a small plot point to see how the clones become or are replaced by stormtroopers.

What I REALLY want to see, though, are TIE fighters, or at least proto-TIE fighters. And LOTS of them.

Oh yeah, and some green imperial officer uniforms too.

13. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I think alot of the Imperial officers and Tarkin (If he is in Episode 3 that is) will be like they were in ESB. They would be on the bridge of some heavy cruiser taking orders. I'm hoping we see Star Destroyers :)

14. padawan_ry

padawan_ry Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    I personal think they will be shown towards the begining and towards the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.