main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Impetuous* - Solo-Fel-Skywalker-Antilles Humor - NEW: TEASER Posted July 25th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by oldjedinurse, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    [face_blush]

[face_blush] Okay. I'm very, very ashamed that I let this one slide - especially so close to the finish.

[:D] to those who have remembered this fic, particularly since someone actually nominated it for the WFFAs. Thank you!

You've definitely shamed me into it. I am interrupting the writing of the next chapter to give you this message.

If any of you recall the plot, and still care, there will be a post on this story tonight! .. @};-

[face_blush] oldj [face_blush]

2. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
  3. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    *camps out to wait for the next post*

4. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Tonight's the night! [face_dancing] Congrats on those deserving noms!@};-

5. crackjacks

crackjacks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    HA! Seriously?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

*Grabs popcorn and waits for post.*

-kt

6. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    **waits with crackjacks**

Is it tonight yet?? I can't wait!!

7. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Can't wait!

Foot is currently tapping in anticipation.:D

What time zone are you in?:confused:

8. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Thanks so much! You guys are the best! Popcorn smells really good...

Drum roll please... TA - DA!!! A post!

Part Eleven: Han Talks to Leia

?So ? somebody?s pregnant?? Han was no longer willing to assume anything.

Wedge shot him a look. ?What are you saying?? If it wasn?t Wyn, then who?? He really didn?t want to think about that.

?What he?s saying, Uncle, is that there are eight women in this house. From what we just overheard, one of them is pregnant.? Jag worked hard to appear impassive. ?Since we had a baby six ? no, seven days ago, I can say with confidence that it isn?t Jaina.?

?Well, its NOT Leia!? Han leapt to his feet, knocking Threepio and his tray of caf cups over in the process. ?Out of my way, Goldenrod!?

?Oh, dear! I do believe my inertial sensors are damaged!? Luke arrived to help the droid to his feet.

?Oh, Sir. I am dreadfully sorry. Artoo assured me that you wished your drinks to be replenished. I never expected to be damaged in the process! If it is too difficult to repair me, Sir, pleeease make use of any of my parts that can be salvaged??

?What kind of talk is that?? Luke stopped in his tracks as he heard an echo in his mind ? and rolled his eyes. All we need is endless dunes, a couple of banthas, Ben Kenobi and a few Sand People.

?Threepio?? Han was scowling in the droid?s direction.

?Yes, Sir.?

?SHUT UP!?

?Shutting up, Sir.? The faithful droid shuffled from the room to find his counterpart, the little troublemaker. Artoo Detoo was no doubt at the bottom of this.

Luke practiced a few breathing exercises. ?Look, we?ve all ?overheard? a lot in the last twenty-four hours, and we don?t actually know anything. Let?s stop speculating and wait until we have the chance to speak to our wives privately.?

Silence was a symphony to his ears. Luke fervently hoped the wait would be short.

He got his wish.

Not thirty minutes later, the ladies returned in a hovercar loaded with boxes and bags.

Wedge leaned toward Soontir. ?Expensive. Like I said.? His brother-in-law nodded.

As they waited for the door to open, Han decided that, no matter what, he was sleeping in a comfortable bed next to his wife tonight.

The men were in the foyer, shoulder-to-shoulder like a group of criminals waiting for one of them to be picked out of the lineup. After several minutes, they began to glance uneasily from the door to each other.

Soontir cleared his throat. ?You don?t suppose???

?You don?t suppose what?? Wyn Fel Solo?s voice commanded from the kitchen door behind them.

The foyer suddenly resembled a still life from Grand Admiral Thrawn?s art collection.

I?m getting tired of being caught like a bantha in a spotlamp, Han twitched as he turned around.

?Wyn?? Jag wasn?t sure whether he sounded worried or scared.

His sister gave a long sigh reminiscent of Wynssa Starflare. ?We?ll get organized in the kitchen. Come on.?

Five strong and heroic men refused to squirm as they moved their lineup into the full scrutiny of eight women, and Jacen Solo.

For half a minute, each camp simply regarded the other. When they spoke, they spoke in unison.

?We need to talk!?

Nervous laughter from two parties was cut short by spousal glares.

Jacen stood to gather up his nephew. ?Wyn and I will let all of you talk for a while.? He caught his wife?s nod, and met her as she opened the door to the terrace and followed him into the afternoon sunshine.

?Upstairs, nerf-herder.? Leia led a scowling Han toward the staircase.

?You, too, flyboy.? Jaina and Jag departed.

Luke held the door for Mara, wincing behind her back at the black eye and swollen nose that was now in full bloom. I?m dead, he barely formulated the thought before he heard Mara?s response. Skywalker, you have no idea. Dr

9. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Han you can't win for losing.:D
    Excelent update!=D=

10. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    YES! The return of the hilarious fic. Well worth the wait. =D=

?What kind of talk is that?? Luke stopped in his tracks as he heard an echo in his mind ? and rolled his eyes. All we need is endless sand, a couple of banthas, Ben Kenobi and a few Sand People.

I sooo enjoyed this section. Was beginning to think of the same scene from ANH right when Luke had his inner dialogue. So cute. [face_batting]

?Ben?? She breathed. ?A six-year-old is your ?source???

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You know Han, your fabulous wife, Leia does have a point. ;)

Great update, oldj. Happy to see this back. [:D]

11. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    [face_laugh] Han should just quit while he's ahead...also mentioning his 'reliable source' was a 6 year old didn't help him. Especially since the six year old is involved in the conspiracy. I can't wait to see what's in store for the other husbands. Great job! I'm really glad you decided to continue this story. :)

12. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Han... you'll never win stop trying!!

I'm glad you started posting on this story again OJN. Great update!!

13. crackjacks

crackjacks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Hahahaha[face_laugh]
    That was hilarious! Dude, Han needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut.
    Ne-way that was great, I'm so so so happy that your posting again, can't wait for more. ;)
    --kt

*Passes fresh bowl of popcorn around while waits for next post.*

14. cheersweetie27

cheersweetie27 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Hehe. That was very funny!! Will Han and the others ever learn?!

15. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_laugh] Oh Han!

Great update!

16. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Yeah, new post!!

Sometimes you can learn a lot from a little one, they tend to not understand the concept of discretion. Good when you are the one learning secrets; bad when you are the being tattled on.

I feel bad for all those Corellian men and their tendancy to jump to conclusions... what a mess they all made.

Great update, oldj!

JaY

17. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    Welcome back, Impetuous!

Oh Ben is getting them all in trouble!

18. Keela_Underwail

Keela_Underwail Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    Lovely, just lovely. After the weekend I've had that was very much enjoyed and needed! I'm so glad its back its one of my favorites!
    -Keela

19. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    That was hillarious! Perfect for my procrastiation from studing for my test tomorrow!

Poor Han, you would think having 3 mischievous children of his own he would know better than to believe a six-year-old!

That was an awesome update!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

20. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    [face_laugh] Will they ever learn? :p Boys are for some talk from their wifes. Since Jaina took Jag with her then he will be another one to have "the talk" ;)

21. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    ?Shutting up, Sir.? The faithful droid shuffled from the room to find his counterpart, the little troublemaker. Artoo Detoo was no doubt at the bottom of this.

I sure HOPE this isn't true... or Artoo is more than meets the eye. :p

Great post! Glad you finally updated. ;)

22. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Han, give in. You can't win.

23. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Just read all of this, loved it! Can't wait for an update because it's not all going like it should!

24. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    It?s back! [face_dancing] :D

I have all the credibility of a Hutt at a sabacc table.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I loved that line! Poor Han. [face_laugh]

Yet another great update, oldj ? definitely worth the wait! :D

25. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Wonderful update! :D =D= You write Han and Leia so well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.