main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Important FF Announcement! Sebulba-X Is Stepping Down As Midwest RSA

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Sebulba-X is regretfully resigning as the Midwest Region RSA for the reasons stated below. Please do not contact him with FanForce business, you may contact myself or one of the other RSAs instead. Unfortunately real life issues have to take precedence. I am sure you will agree that Sebulba-X has done a great job as RSA for the Midwest Region. He will definitely be missed.

(Originally posted by Sebulba-X)I was at work when the Indianapolis area tornadoes struck, one of which shredded part of my building, and it's a basic miracle that I'm even able to type this for you without anyone in the state being killed... my online access will be not very much for the next couple months as I work with the insurance people to get everything back up a running again. You guys are a fantastic bunch to work with, and I'm sure I will miss the good stuff that comes from this sometime down the road, but things are just too crazy around here.

Current pics are:
    here...(mostly for insurance (ie boring)...but the damage gets progressively worse). Once I get my company's website back up, the destruction (low)lights will be there ...There was already a full day's worth of clean up going on on Saturday before I took these pictures, I'm in the process of trying to get a copy of everyone's pictures, so maybe later they'll be a real view of the mess that was there.

2. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Seb-X is a great guy, I hope he gets everything sorted out.

¤Night

3. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Good luck with what happened, Seb. I pray everything works out for you :)

4. shinjo_jedi

shinjo_jedi Jedi Master star 5

May 21, 2002
    Good luck with everything Sebulba-X :D

Sorry to see you leave :(

5. citizen-tom

citizen-tom Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    First Neck and now Sebulba-X! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!111 Sebulba-X, you will be missed. Hope everything turns out well. :(

6. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Stay safe Seb. That's the most important thing.

7. toochilled

toochilled Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Whoah , those pics are rough. Good luck with the cleanup dude. Can't wait til you're back abouts. :)

8. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    Hope the insurance doesn't take long and that you get back on your feet soon :)

9. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    The pictures don't really do the experience justice...I guess if you wait until it rains, put a table next to some train tracks, get underneath it like you were told in elementary school (in the Midwest anyway) and close your eyes it would be similar...without the ear popping, people screaming, and things breaking ambience.

Still waiting to hear the verdict on my truck, while it didn't have an air conditioner land on it like some of the others did, it sorta looks like Bonnie and Clyde's getaway car (at the end of the movie anyway). Driving my father-in-law's mini-van is teh suck....well, the mini-van's stereo is teh suck anyhow, so I'm waiting to know if I need to get a rental car or something. Lots of cars in the lot are getting the "totaled" tag as it seems cars are almost as disposable as PCs nowadays. That's probably unlikely for mine as I've got 1.5 left on the lease, but replacement parts are outrageous.

Anyway, work is pushing forward and getting all kinds of good publicity from it. And while it's kind of hard to sleep at times (as much to do with my son getting yet another tooth as any sort of post-tramatic stress type thing), I think I'm mentally thru the worst of it.

Edit#1: Grammar
    Edit#2: Just got word about my truck (right after posting the above)....$10,000 damage. :eek: Looks like a trip to the rental car agency is on my agenda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.