Spok, WA IMPORTANT! If you want us to get stuff for you at C3, you need to bring...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia Jedi Youngling

star 3
    IMPORTANT! If you want us to get stuff for you at C3, you need to bring your requests and money to the meeting on Sunday at my house. Jon and I are leaving on Tuesday Evening, but we will be pretty busy after Sunday. If you can't get to the meeting, you need to contact Nat to see if you can get your request/money to her before Wednesday Evening, as she will be flying out of Spokane on Thursday Morning. Thanks!
  2. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Will do.
    My main thing is an autograph, preferbly from Amy Allen, but any will do really.
    What else is going to be there? [face_thinking]
  3. Eledaia Jedi Youngling

star 3
    T-Shirts, the collectable Vader action figure...
  4. Dark_Vilas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I believe my money is hanging up on John's fridge.... I don't have any suggestions on great stuff I want specifically. (What can I say, I'm an impulse shopper. :p) But John will know it when he sees it! :)
  5. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think I'm going to have to pass on any C3 stuff. Money is needed elsewhere, epsecially school concerns.
    However, you should bring back lots of pictures. I mean lots.
    :D
    Oh, and you should have fun as well
  6. richard1970 Jedi Youngling

Wish I would have found this forum before you left. How much are those Vader exclusive figures going for? Are they the Lava reflection ones?
  7. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    No, they're not, they talk, and if you haven't given us money for one yet, don't expect us to bring one back for you, seriously, Casey's going to be lucky if he gets his stuff, and he gave us money for it! The line usually stretches for infinity, and sometimes, they close down the store after an hour or two, it's lame... besides, all the really good stuff is in the Exibitors hall... you'll all see what I mean when we get back, especially Steve... :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.