main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Important info regarding SW Galaxies!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I was looking over some of the servers available for us to choose from, and the one that I think we would most like is called "Starsider". It is the unofficial RP server for the East Coast. Go check it out at http://swg.stratics.com!

I want to start bringing this game up at our next meeting, and trying to get a feel for who will be playing. I plan on going ahead and getting us a guild together, and we will have us a ready-made group to play together right off the bat. I think this will be a very enjoyable game, and I am looking forward to it! Please post and let me know if you do indeed plan on getting this game...

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummm, Galaxies... "I'll be the first one to destroy... eh, see them all"... yeah that's it. Sounds like it could be good, just need to collect my group and we shall RULE EVERYONE WITH AN IRON FIST!... eh, have a good ol' time ;). (*Whew I really need to switch to decaf... WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS DECAF!)

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ok first we are looking at a mid April launch. I can live with that. But now they are cutting some of the key features like player cities, vehicles, mounts... that doesn't look too good. For those interested use the below link to read the latest status release from the development team. ( Note: It is a bit long so don't start till you have some time to kill. )

Click Here

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.