main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Important Message - Please READ NOW.

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Jedi_Liz, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Communications

Please go to the communications area nad read the thread about why mods have a black line through their names. This is something that could affect the Lincoln Fanforce.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. And this is why at the next meeting we should get going with ADVERTISING and get a off site message board (which I can do - and I will) in case something major happens.

2. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I'd read it pretty closely last night, and it really is stupid. I immediately thought of you and what would happen if they spread it to FF. I know you don't like to give your information out, and frankly, I wouldn't either. [face_plain]

I think now would be a good time for FF to split from the TF.N...

3. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000

If worse comes to worse, I have created an off site forum. However, its not ready yet and I would like to spruce it up a little once we get a banner or some sort of cool logo.

http://lincolnff.proboards29.com/index.cgi

I'm too lazy to add the coding ;), so copy and paste.

4. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Nice. :cool:

We'll just use that as a back up, right?

5. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Well, if I remember correctly, we can't be an official FF chapter unless we use this as our official online meeting place. So we probably shouldn't use the other board yet anyway.

I'm really sad to see this happening. Can't we just go back to the good ol' days, i.e. 2000/2001? :(

6. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    Exactly, Ashley. It was so much fun back then... even if I did only lurk and post once every two months. :p

Yeah, I don't think we should move to the other board, but we should have some sort of meeting area just in case Phil has a tantrum and deletes the boards. [face_plain]

7. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Its also a place to go if the forum boards are down for maintenance. At least we'd have a place to go if they're ever down. And its better to be safe than sorry.

8. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    True about board downtime. It is nice to know we have a backup now. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.