main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Important Midwest Area Announcement! Sebulba-X Is Stepping Down As RSA

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Sebulba-X is regretfully resigning as the Midwest Region RSA for the reasons stated below. Please do not contact him with FanForce business, you may contact myself or one of the other RSAs instead. Unfortunately real life issues have to take precedence. I am sure you will agree that Sebulba-X has done a great job as RSA for the Midwest Region. He will definitely be missed.

(Originally posted by Sebulba-X)I was at work when the Indianapolis area tornadoes struck, one of which shredded part of my building, and it's a basic miracle that I'm even able to type this for you without anyone in the state being killed... my online access will be not very much for the next couple months as I work with the insurance people to get everything back up a running again. You guys are a fantastic bunch to work with, and I'm sure I will miss the good stuff that comes from this sometime down the road, but things are just too crazy around here.

Current pics are:
    here...(mostly for insurance (ie boring)...but the damage gets progressively worse). Once I get my company's website back up, the destruction (low)lights will be there ...There was already a full day's worth of clean up going on on Saturday before I took these pictures, I'm in the process of trying to get a copy of everyone's pictures, so maybe later they'll be a real view of the mess that was there.

2. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    You make it sound permanent, but he makes it sound temporary. ?[face_plain]

3. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I hope everything works out for the best Sebulba, you'll always be welcome back!

~H~

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    ^ We are hoping that it is only temporary, and that he will decide to come back in a few months when he is able to. The above is only a small portion of his entire message.

5. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'll be able to cover his areas, just don't expect me to do it during work hours. Like MJF said, I hope we see you back soon.

6. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Good luck. Please come back when you can! We'll miss you, you ole' Dug.

7. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    I recommend he be given VIP status for the interim.

8. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I prefer he stay at the level he is at now. It'd give him the opportunity to moderate in spurts, if so desired.

9. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Hope things settle down for you soon. Thank you for all of your work and dedication! Drop by when you can - of course you're always welcome at the Cantina :D

10. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    Oh, I see, he hasn't been demoted. Well what I meant was VIP status at the least. But if he's not going to be demoted then that's good too.

I'll just shutup now...

11. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    [face_laugh]

I probably should be demoted for security reasons, but what you're witnessing is FanForce's way of digging their claws into you and never letting go. ;)

12. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm sad to hear you're stepping down Sebulba; but VERY glad to hear you are alright!

I can't stop laughing by your post on the Cleveland board:

"tornado that nearly decided to relocate me from Indy to central Ohio."

Dang it...a couple miles farther north and you could have come visit us! :D We would have loved to have you visit. Seriously, we're glad you're OK, and in the meantime you'll always be welcomed in Cleveland. But next time, just drive up here...it's safer :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.