main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Important News

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by Admiral_Chiss, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Chiss

Admiral_Chiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2005
    Hey guys I just wanted to let ya'll know that I probably won't be online for a while do to my house burning down. It happened at around six yesterday due to a severe lightning storm. Everyone got out alright and we got some things out before we ran out. You might have also seen it on the news last night or this morning but the fire got at least 50% of the house. Altough we have insurance it will still put us out of the house for a couple of month's so I probably won't be able to post but periodically. I just wanted to make sure ya'll knew. Thanks

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    That's awful. Well, I'll keep your academy going while your gone. It's the least I could do after having that happen.

3. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Good luck to you and your family man...if youu ever need anything from us don't be afraid to let us know.

4. Darth-Inferno

Darth-Inferno Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2005
    My house was flooded my eighth grade year, so I've been there. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us.

5. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    Thanks for ya'll's concern. We are currently staying with family down the street but that should change once we get an apartment and the insurance is paying for food,clothes,etc and stuff stuff like that temperaily.

6. Admiral_Chiss

Aug 27, 2005
    UPDATE:

We have been out of the house since July 22nd, and are still staying with my grandparents in their basement. The builders have finished the entire outside(i.e. closed in porch, siding, fireplace, stuco etc) and have added on a room upstairs in the house, but have yet to do any of the interior work(sheetrock, flooring, plumbing, etc). Currently we expect to be back in our home by at least febuary. Thanks again for ya'll's concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.