main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Impressive... MOST Impressive

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Brown, White, and Orange.... isn't that the colors for the Browns. ;)

Even though my old high school's colors were Red and White, they threw in black too. Our big rival school is black and red, and they use white too.

(Hey, at lest you guys don't live in Green and your colors be orange, or live in Orange and your colors be green. :D)

2. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    They had to throw in the orange, or else our colors would be disgusting. They might not seem so bad to you, but try wearing a brown polyester skirt for 4 years. Our rivals colors are green and white. I don't think that they throw in anything extra, but who knows with those "polluted puddles" anyway?

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    but try wearing a brown polyester skirt for 4 years

[face_plain] So glad that we didn't have to wear uniforms!

Who is your rival school?

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I think she's talking about Holy Name...they're the other cathloic school in Parma. And yes, Padua's color are pretty bad. Guys didn't have to worry about school colors (I went to St Francis through JR High)...but dress uniforms were one thing I didn't miss when I started at PSH.

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Haha... I went to Chanel, and scarlet and white were our colors if you want to get technical. And we totally OWNED Padua at everything the entire time I was in high school. However, Parma is the hot chick capital of the Greater Cleveland area, so you guys did have us beat there...

6. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Unfortunately, we don't seem to be the hot guy capital as well. And you might have owned us when you went to school, and probably still do in football and basketball, but our hockey team is awesome. Not to brag or anything, but our team has been state runner ups for the past 2 years, and even though I don't know much about sports, I do know that that's pretty good. And yes, our rival is Holy Name, home of the Green Wave. I can't really pick on their mascot very much, considering the fact that we have a bruin, which in actuality, is a neutered bear. Not really very fear inspiring when you think about it, is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.