main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA In Case You Haven't...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Here is the link to something that is downright hilarious. I'm sure most of everyone has seen this already, but if you haven't, WATCH IT!!

http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/troops/

2. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Yep.. it's great.. saw it a few years ago.

It's Sequal, originally named Troops 2 has been in production for years. I downloaded <IMPS - The Relentless Chapter 1> which is supposed to be part of an ongoing longer story (possibly 7 chapters in all). It was released a few days ago....

It's very well done, it's just a GIANT file to download. I have it on my laptop and will bring it Saturday for those who don't have a fast connection. So you won't have to bother downloading it.

http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/imps/index.asp

EDIT: I also found another one in production... I will bring the trailor's for it also Saturday.

3. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Yeah, I have IMPS.(the first chapter). I don't like it too much though. I thought Troops was hilarious, but I thought IMPS moved way too slow, with not much going on. Kind of boring for my taste. I REALLY LIKE "Jedi House", and "Once Upon A Jedi", both were amazingly funny. I never realized how many fan films there are around, until I stumbled upon them recently.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    troops was hilarious, and i really got a kick out of american jedi...

but hands-down, my favourites are pink 5, and it's sequel. i am, like, TOTALLY looking forward to the third installment. trey and amy are the bomb, yo.

as far as visual coolness and beauty go, so far my favourite is duality. it's coooool...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.