In-Depth Teaser Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by DarthSapient, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbarcia Jedi Knight

star 2
    My take on the Yellow Eyes on Anakin is Yoda has a vision of Anakin turning to the darkside.
  2. mose-s-009 Jedi Padawan

IS Mustafar Genoisis b/c you can see genosians riding bugs to escape the lava..
    just a thought
  3. Force-Keeper Force Ghost

star 5
    No Mustafar is not Geonosis, they are two different planets. It's rumored that the Geonosians are on Mustafar because they have started the construction of the Death Star there.
  4. Import_Jedi Chosen One

star 6
    No Mustafar is not Geonosis, they are two different planets. It's rumored that the Geonosians are on Mustafar because they have started the construction of the Death Star there.

You replace one odd rumor with another :p
  5. Force-Keeper Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes but which was the odd one?

6. mose-s-009 Jedi Padawan

I think coruscant was burned by fire. It could be the rebels trying to douse it. There was a picture of sidious and Vader standing over a burning coruscant...
    That would explain the 2000 rebel senators in episode 3 and not nearly as many in 4, 5, and 6. hardly any
  7. ImperialMarchFace Jedi Master

star 4
    The EXTRA LARGE version is up on the OS for Hyperspace members!
  8. dark-sidious Jedi Master

star 4
    what is you favorite bit of the trailer? mine would be the duel shots
  9. jvberggren Jedi Master

star 4
    well... i won't press the issue any further as people for some reason don't seem intersted in facts.

Anyway, it's all there if you'd like du engage in a discussion where physical evidence is the basis and not rumours and pure speculation.

The ball is now in your court!
  10. Force-Keeper Force Ghost

star 5
    For some reason my favorite shot in the teaser is the first clip of Padme looking at Obi-Wan very upset and almost in tears. It shows the emotion of how ROTS is going to be.

Awesome.
  11. Panakas_Dawg Force Ghost

star 5
    You replace one odd rumor with another

Is this where Padme reveals she's a Sith? ;) Oops - wrong wacky rumor.
  12. Jedi_Jason5001 Force Ghost

star 3
    Can someone tell me who that creepy looking guy is in the trailer with the really bad teeth, who is wearing red, and looks like freddy krueger's brother with really bad skin problems? I still cant figure out who he is.
  13. Panakas_Dawg Force Ghost

star 5
    Can someone tell me who that creepy looking guy is in the trailer with the really bad teeth

Tion Meddon - good guy who helps Kenobi hide.

EDIT: I assumed it was this guy, since you mentioned he was "wearing red." The other wildman with the saber is Sidious revealing his creepy evilness.
  14. Jedi_Jason5001 Force Ghost

star 3
    *shocked face* the creepy guy actually "helps" kenobi hide? Wow, i guess appearances can be deceiving. :S thanks for that help. Also, is he not in the databanks yet at TOS because the movie hasnt come out yet? That would make sense right?
  15. Panakas_Dawg Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow, i guess appearances can be deceiving

That may be one of the big surprises for the non-spoiled. LOL

He helps Obi Wan hide out during the hunt for Grievous.
  16. darth_of_the_night Jedi Master

star 2
    I don't know if this would be asking too much, but could someone please either PM me a Scene by Scene glance at the trailer, because I can't get Quicktime to take screencaps...Please?
  17. darthsebakk Jedi Master

star 1
    Near the end of the trailer, when the blast door is closing (1:30), near the bottom of the door, when it is just about closed, there is something flying through the air that looks like a battle droid. Am I seeing things, or does anyone else see it too?
  18. Lord_NoONE Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think you're seeing Anakin's fighter fly past the closing blast door. You can also see Obi-wan's fighter on the floor of the hangar prior to the door slamming shut.
  19. darthsebakk Jedi Master

star 1
    its there after anakins starfighter is through, and the door is basically closed. its in the middle of the screen, towards the bottom.
  20. Lord_NoONE Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I see it now. ;)

Hmm...to me it looks like that's a hapless battle droid that got caught in Anakin's jetwash. He's blown away by Anakin's engines as he flies past and is lifted in the air. He definitely looks like an Episode I battle droid.
  21. igotajobasatestpilot Jedi Knight

star 2
    i looked into that lightsaber thing a little more. seems i was confused about my lightsabers.

in the first shot of anakin grabbing obi, it's blurred. you can't see which lightsaber he has. but, the next shot is a close up. somebody is grabbing obi's throat, and he has what looks like Anakin's saber in his hand. so perhaps he snatches that from anakin at some point (is that why he has it for luke?).

and then you see anakin's face, with a hand holding the epIV obi-wan saber. that looks like obi-wan's robe, so i'm assuming it's him holding the saber.

still confused about whether or not this is all taking place in the same scene of the movie. perhaps anakin forces the saber out of his hand, and he force summons anakin's?

who knows. damn teasing trailer.
  22. Jedi_Gregory Jedi Padawan

The scene showing Artoo hiding, if you slow go frame by frame, you can see Artoo is either holding something, or a part of his equipment is extending or is being retracted. I can't tell.

If you look at the scene at 1:23:18, you can see what I'm talking about.

I sent the site a scene by scene .pdf with about 40 clips in it but they said they couldn't post it because of LFL rubrick.

This brings to mind the scene in ROTJ where Artoo is holding Luke's saber and then fires it to him as he jumps from the skiff.

Let me know what you think!
  23. SlytherinHouse Force Ghost

star 4

I can't get the extra large version to save using the HTML code. Anyone else having this problem?

Sly
  24. Lord_NoONE Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Artoo is holding a comm link. Freeze frame it and it looks just like the comm link Qui-gon used during TPM.
  25. kenwastinger Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How about the pile of red next to Yoda when he goes into butt kicking mode?

Looks like he chopped up some guards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.