main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.
  3. 2017 Fan Fiction Awards - Nominations

Saga In Love and War - ROTJ-AU - H/L, L/V - Completed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LadyPadme, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
  2. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OMG! i just found this AWESUM story! and OMG I LUV IT!

OMG! it wuz soooo awesum LadyPadme!

im off to read the sequel!

3. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I just finished this great reading marathon. *takes breath* You did an excellent job. I loved Rydor. He was so cute. I loved the wedding. :D Now off to the sequle.

4. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    Well, since this was just upped the other day anyway, I don't feel bad replying, oh, 1.5 years late.

LadyPadme, this was superb! I loved it...and I'm sure my grades on my finals will reflect the amount of time I've spent reading this fic. :p

Off to study! Oh, who am I kidding? Off to read Jade Prophecy! :D

5. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Wish I'd found this while you were writing it. I've been reading your stories for 10 hours straight...... :(

Got......to...........finish!!!!! :D

6. DancinSolo

DancinSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    i just found this story today, and i have found it easier to post in section than all at once i remember more.

So far i have read up to chapter 9 and i love this story. I love the fact that leia is having a baby and yoda is teaching her the way of the force. it makes for a great reading.

Okay i'm off to continue the story!

~*DS*~

7. DancinSolo

May 23, 2005
    Hey its me again. I just read cchapters 10-25 and what can i say im addicted to this story. in fact i haven't move from my computer seat but once or twice.

I love the H/L seen very cute and very much like them.
    and i loved how luke reacted to the thought of having to deliver his sisters baby, if it wasn't so darn funny i might have felt sorry for him...but to bad!

On to read more...

Until next time,
    ~*DS*~

8. DancinSolo

May 23, 2005
    :D :D hey its me again :D :D i a such a :-B that i haven't stopped reading yet, in fact im up to chapter 42!!

im so glad Han changed his mind about Rydor b/c i would feel bad if i had to be mad at him. I would also like to point out the reason it is taking me so long to read is that i read all the replies b/c there almost as entertaining as the story itself. 8-}

alright onward i read

until next time
    ~*DS*~

ps- now i know i have been sitting here 2 long my butt isstarting to go numb but im going for ice cream so that will make it all better will continue later BYE!

9. DancinSolo

May 23, 2005
    hey!

im up to chapter 67! and let me just say this action is amazing!! and as for chapter 58 I love it... my favorite line from the chapter and probably favorite line so far is when han says that if anyone follows him out the door to shoot them!

ROTFLMOA ( but in a quiet way since everyone i live with are all a sleep but me)

and im off
    ~*DS*~

10. DancinSolo

May 23, 2005
    im finally done and its only 1 oclock in the morning

wonderful wedding
    loved this line ?I liked you better when you were a naïve farmboy!? ROTFLMOA

tomorrow i will start the sequels

you are a wonderful writer, and if you ever read this please keep on writing!

~*DS*~

11. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

DancinSolo: Thank you so much for your enthusiasm in reading my story. I'm so flattered and pleased that you liked it. :)

12. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm sure I've read this before but it's been awhile so when I find this today I was glad. I've made my way through about only 11 pages so far in but when I get more time I'm going to come back and read more.