Saga In Name Only (H/L-AU Post-ANH) - Updated 7/19/07 - Demons in the Nighttime

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LadyPadme, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. dm1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes!!! You updated this! LP, your muse is still very much alive, don't worry about that.

Poor Leia, only now does she truly realize that she does love Han, that she always did. Both of them were too stubborn to admit they were really wanting to marry for love. Yet she misinterprets Han's caring actions for being just something any "decent being" would do. While he is decent, he has deeper motives, and I hope they are revealed soon.

In any case, there goes the annulment... I don't think they would exercise that option anyway. I'd love to see them work this through eventually, finish their mission (somewhere along the line), and go tell the Alliance what to do with itself, they are staying married!

Nicely done, LP, and welcome back![:D]

Aww, my post was so long, I missed first post. Oh well!
  2. DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master

star 9
    *sigh* I want to smack whatever goddess she believes in if that's what that goddess' methods are. It's idiotic thinking. I'm glad she's finally turning back to Han, but gah!
  3. BigFatty Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Very glad to see this story going again, even with all the angst. Maybe while Han is holding her, he'll shake some sense into her that it wasn't her fault and she has no penance to pay.
  4. Webogirl Jedi Master

star 2
    Now this was worth waiting for.

Beautiful, and heartbreaking.
  5. ccp Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= Glad to see this back.
  6. PonyTricks Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, since my morning started out really lousy, I must say that TWO posts by you has brightened it up considerably! :D :D

Poor Leia! :_| Poor Han! :_| They are sure going through the wringer in this story!!
  7. Golden_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, it's Christmas already?????????

I'm so, so glad you updated!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

And now to the post: :_|

But at least she asked him to stay!
  8. princess_meg Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ah, I knew you wouldn't let us down LP. Poor Leia, she needs to realize . . . Han never does anything for the sake of decency.
  9. Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Oh, I do hope she doesn't push him away after all that! But they'll live happily ever after on a miraculously restored Alderaan with huge fleets of Mon Calamari ships for each of their dozens of children/

Right?

Nah, I didn't think so, either.

J_Ro
  10. dianethx Jedi Master

star 6
    Hurray! A post. And what a post. Leia is going through the loss of a baby, no matter what she might call it. Han is being wonderful but she;s so depressed that it doesn't really help. And then a breakthrough!

Great job. Looking forward to more.
  11. maramijade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    yes stay :D she does want you, she realizes it, but can't admit it to herself

poor leia. . .
  12. Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling

star 3
    That was worth the wait...
  13. Kevin_Solo Jedi Knight

star 2
    LadyPadme, I have to congratulate you on a great story, one both funny and tragic at the same time. =D= Han and Leia are certainly in character, being recognisably the people we see at the end of ANH and the start of ESB.

I read this story (so far) in nearly one go. Let's just say that I had (several times) to slap myself due to the shock, then stop myself going all mushy. Han and Leia's first proper time as husband and wife, the pregnancy, the loss of the baby... [face_laugh] :_| :eek: Let's just say that I wanted to lock myself into a room with those two, and shout at them, then invite them to cry on my shoulders. :)
  14. jade51999 Jedi Knight

star 5
    An update!
    Hooray!

Thanks LP! That was so tragic but so well written. I hope your muse returns with full force!
  15. AvenKiel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    WELL worth the wait! Thanks for this post, look forward to more!

I'm so glad Leia is reaching out!
  16. TheSheryl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I gasped out loud! The entire Internet cafe looked at me! But I had to gasp! You posted!!

Thank you! Thank you Thank you Thank you for the update! I thought that this thread would die into the world of lost muses. Thank you again! I look forward to your next post, however long that may be! I just hope it's not 10 months long!
  17. Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling

star 3
    An update![face_dancing]

Oh, so beautiful and sooooo sad.:_| I hope we are blessed with another update soon. My little heart is breaking for Leia and Han.
  18. zsuzsa Jedi Master

star 1
    [:D] Welcome back LadyPadme!

It was worth for the long wait, beautifully written as always.

Oh! Poor Leia so depressed but she reached out for Han..[face_praying]

Here [face_coffee] some cyber "Muse FOOD" for your muse to help her whispering inspiration in you ears ;)

Zsuzsa
  19. Jedi_E_Solo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yay! You returned!

I have to say... AMAZING post. really heartfelt. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

More soon please? :)
  20. Kevin_Solo Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm still around, ready to read the next installment when it's ready! :)

Of course, when they return, and it's discovered that they intend to stay married, Han's reputation will certainly shoot up. [face_laugh]
  21. RainSaber Jedi Youngling

:eek: Is it... it's... Yes! It's an update! [face_dancing]

Now for the actual chapter...

Poor Leia, blaming herself. :(

I like her thoughts about the Goddess. (But I doubt that She is cruel enough to kill a baby because She is ticked off at Leia.) In most stories, it doesn't seem like there are any religions in the GFFA besides Jedi philosophy.

Leia asked Han to stay with her! I'm taking that as a good sign.
  22. dm1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll second that, on both counts! I think it's going to be a long haul before they reach that stage, though, if I know LP.... right now, there are still too many misunderstandings. I also don't know about the High Command's opinion of Han, except for Rieekan, who always knew they were meant for each other.
  23. Golden_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    *leaves chocolate cake for Lady_Padme's muse*
  24. Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master

star 5
    Awesome post!!! :D Just loving this story and I only wish your muse would cooperate. haha
  25. TheSheryl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Oh where, oh where has LadyPadme's muse gone?
    Oh where, oh where can it be?
    We don't want the fanfic cut short,
    We need a chapter post that's long,
    Oh where, oh where can it be?

(Ya gotta read that with a nursery rhyme melody)

Miss ya LP!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.