main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC In Need of Corellian Night Club Extras

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Plurimus, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plurimus

Plurimus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 1999
    Panic Struck Productions is in need of extras for an independent Star Wars Revelations film shoot.

Date: November 9, 2002
    Cast Call Time: 7:00 am
    Wrap Up Time: 6:00 pm
    Location: Shark Club in Centreville, Virginia (1/2 hour west of Washington, DC)

Film Scene Details

Clientele: crime lords, smugglers, high-roller gamblers, the trendy, and young thrill-seekers

Costume: goth/punk-cyber/dark, sleek, sexy, rich, classy, alien? (black leather, boots, vivid color shirts or pants, any unusual jewelry, corsettes, bars, club wear, leather, pvc, short skirts, high boots, bobwire). Extras must bring their own attire.

Requirements

1) Contact Dawn Cowings (Costuming & Producer) at dawn@panicstruckpro.com
    2) Send a photo of yourself
    3) (if possible) send a photo of club wear
    4) Sign a Participant Release Form
    5) Sign a Release of Liability Form

Photos of extras and their costume attire will help Costuming guage what role to give individuals. For most, there will be intensive costuming, hair, and makeup. For this reason, NO ONE can show up unannounced. Everyone on the project is an unpaid volunteer.

Other Notes:
    In addition to film and support crew, principals, secondary roles, and stormtroopers will be present for these scenes.

More information about Revelations can be found at Revelations Pictures of the October 19th, 2002 film shoot can be found Here.

It?s a great way to learn about the film making process and be part of a Star Wars experience. If you need more information, please e-mail me at njamilla@ShimmeringSword.com.

Nick

2. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Ken and I can vouch for how much fun it was on the 1st day of shooting - if our plans get changed, we will be there!!

3. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I am interested in being a part of this.I know this weekend is a no go for me but the future holds many possibilities! How do you get involved? Is there a list you can put your name on?

4. Jim

Jim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1998
    If I wasn't getting married this weekend, my wife-to-be and I would be there. :) I'll keep an eye out for future possibilities, though.

Thanks for posting the opportunity. :)

5. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Certainly sounded fun :)

6. Plurimus

Plurimus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 1999
    The November 9th shoot was another great time. Like before, the extras got as much camera time as the principal actors. I don't know if/when pictures will be posted on the website.

I think there's one more shoot with extras in early 2003 for a diplomat scene on Coruscant.

Anyone interested can go to the website and contact Dawn at dawn@panicstruckpro.com. The website is www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.