main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA In Norfolk/Williamsburg for tranining Dec, Jan

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Obey Wann, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Hey everyone, my name is Bill, and I just got mobilized with the Naval Reserves and am spending December and January in the Norfolk/Williamsburg areas. I don't know if it will be possible to meet up with any of you, but I wanted to say hi.

I'll be at the Naval Station in Norfolk until Sunday, then head up to Williamsburg until the end of January when we head off to the Sandbox.

I don't have a car or transportation, but would love to meet some other FF'ers if possible.

As for me, I was the founding CR for Denver, CO, then was the Southwest Region RSA for about a year and have been with FF since the Olde UBB board days. I then spent 2 years in Phoenix, then moved back to Denver last January. I just joined the Reserves in August, and now I'm headed for about a year in the desert. I'm OK with it, but obviously will miss the wife and kidses.

At any rate, I'd love to meet any of you, or at least get to know you online. Maybe I'll be able to meet with you on our return leg if nothing else.

Thanks and have a great day!!!

OW

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Welcome, also check us out Here

3. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Thanks. :)

4. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Not a Prob! I hope to see you at the christmas party!

5. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    We've safely arrived in country and are getting along well. Best of luck to you all. Have fun seeing Ep3 in the theaters!

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Great to hear from you! I was wondering if everything went well!

Keep in touch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.