main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga In Other Worlds . . . (Anakin from parallel universe shows up during ESB)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TigerofRobare, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    This is going to be good. I want to see the look on Vrash's face when identity is confirmed. [face_mischief] Thanks for the PM and the update.

2. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Darth-Semians: It will be complicated, I guarantee you that.

Ocelotl_Nesto: DNA will definitely deflate his hold on reality. I look forward to it, too.

Tatooine_Ghost: thank you, i can't either.

Exxaciel: it will be funny, I promise you that.

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    DNA will prove that he is Anakin. Please post more

4. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    Wow. Here's my comments for the last couple of posts.

Vader and Anakin's duel: Interesting fight scene. Ended faster than I thought it would, but hey, they were fighting each other and they are the same person. Man. That would make for a strange day on both sides. I like that Anakin doesn't know that he was fighting himself, though. I just wonder what he thinks when he finds out that Vader is actually himself.

Vader in a bad mood is always the wrong person to tick off. Sate had it coming anyways. lol

The scene with the psychiatrist was funny. That poor man is in for a shock when he takes that DNA test. lol. I'm also waiting to see Anakin and Luke's reaction to it.

I do like that he checked into Anakin's past and that some in the Rebellion still remembered him.

Thanks for the pm.

5. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    You definitely got a gold mine here. I am loving this. =D=

6. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    You did a great job with the Chapter 7 and Chapter 6: Part 2. =D= I agree that Pestage had it coming. He's such a meanie. I can't wait for the next chapter! I think it'll be really funny when the DNA test turns positive that Anakin's the real thing and he's Luke's father. I can't wait for the doctor, Anakin, and Luke's reactions! :)

7. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Add me to the PM list please, I like this story!

8. cibbler

cibbler Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2006
    Vrash's face should be a sight to see when he gets the results:D

9. Gizzi1213

Gizzi1213 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2006
    I just found this story and have read it from beginning to end. Such fun twists this AU setting allows you to play with, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

I'd like to be added to the PM list as well, please. Thanks!

10. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    cool! pm me please?
    ~mara

11. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    SilSolo: Yes it will. I will.

RavenNolan: I'm not good with fight scenes. How could the parallel universe's Anakin know that Vader is the canon universe's Anakin? He can't. Vader is always in a bad mood, I think. Of course some people are going to remember the Hero With No Fear. You're welcome.

Anakins_Kiss: Thanks.

DanaeMariSkywalker: Thanks. Neither can I.

BattousaCV: Will do, thanks.

cibbler: If I had a scanner, I'd draw it.

Gizz1213: Thanks. Will do.

Mara_Skywhiner: Thanks. Will do.

If you enjoy [i]In Other Worlds . . .[/i] you may like this original fiction I'm writing, [i]The Epic of Galaxies[/i]: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2392983/1/

12. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    I'm going to try to update this tomorrow.

And instead of staying with our psychiatrist friend, we'll be returning to Anakin's home universe and catching up with Obi-wan. Prepare for smugglers, Wookies, drunks, and other denizens on Hyllyard City.

13. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    Chapter Eight

Cut Down To Size

Myrkyr was a world long ignored by the Jedi and everyone else. Although the presence of Ysalamiri would have been an important asset in the Clone Wars, the Confederacy had made no attempt in the system, accept as a token rear guard action. Of course, that was after both Sith had been killed, so perhaps they had merely been paranoid enough not to desire the perfect weapon against the Jedi.

Obi-wan did not care about any of that. His only thought was of his missing friend. He had never realized quite how attached they had been to each other before Anakin crashed. They had always been there for each other before, even in the darkest days of the Clone Wars. They were more than Master and padawan, Obi-wan mused, even more than the brothers in the Force and in the Order they were supposed to be. No, Obi-wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker were like father and son.

With ugly, high pitched beeping sounds, the starfighter's proximity detectors went off. Four ships were emerging from hyperspace. His danger-sense flared and Obi-wan threw his ship into a tight roll to avoid the turbolaser blasts that past through his previous position.

Four Saber-class assault frigates. Smaller than the Star Destroyers he had commanded, they carried a complement of eighty clone troopers, and eight fighters. The other three opened fire randomly, trying to thwart the Force and cover their fighters launching.

Kenobi was now faced with a dilemma, he had to defend himself to get to the planet below, but he did not want to hurt the clones. As he ducked and weaved between the laser bolts, letting the Force guide his movements, he tried to push the fighters away from him. He gave them gentle nudges, which, at such great speeds, sent the ships hurtling off. But it did not hold them for long, they were able to come about and rejoin the hunt. Obi-wan devised a new strategy on the spur of the moment.

"Arr-four," he said. "Calculate a microjump on a vector tangential to Myrkyr's gravity well."

Obi-wan threw his starfighter into a barrel roll to avoid a blast from one of the frigates. The astromech droid beeped a reply.

"I know that will take us into the well. That's exactly what I want," Obi-wan snapped. "When the fail=safes kick in, punch up full acceleration. On my mark."

Obi-wan counted off three seconds. "Mark!"

Stars elongated into bright lines, a motley swirl filled the view port. Almost immediately it reverted to starlines and then stars. With an astromech's unerring precision R4 dialed the accelerator to the max and Obi-wan felt himself pressed into the shock cushion as his ship dropped into planetary gravity. The clones had been left behind.

Anakin--Darth Vader--marches at the head of the clone legion to the gates of the Jedi Temple. Anger burns in his eyes, turning them a golden-yellow. Four Jedi block his way: Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi Mundi, Zett Zukasa, and Obi-wan Kenobi. "You are under arrest!" he snarls, hatred filling his voice, making it harsher than any could have though possible. "For fomenting rebellion against the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Senate of the Republic."

Obi-wan begins to speak, but before he can say anything the other three Jedi attack and are cut to pieces. Anakin steps over the smoldering corpses and raises his lightsaber. Obi-wan raises his.

A beep by R4 snapped Obi-wan out of the past. The "capital" and spaceport of Myrkyr, Hyllyard City, was within hailing range. Thinking quickly, Obi-wan keyed in the appropriate comm frequency. "Hyllyard City Control, this is Daz-Vi Coldevaan in the Reema's Beau requesting permission to land."

The reply was quick and delivered by a board, disrespectful space traffic controller. "Reema's Beau, this Hyllyard Control. What is the purpose of your visit?"

"I have business with Mister Lon'sar, over."

The change in the controller's tone was instant and 180 degrees. "Yes, sir, Mr. Coldevaan. Berth Fourteen on the West Landing Strip has been res

14. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    *First post dance*

Nice update. I hope Obi-Wan gets out of this in one piece.

15. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    I still wonder how Obi Wan can plausibly escape and show up to help Anakin in ESB times

16. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I guess Obi-Wan wasn't as welcomed as he thought :p

I certainly hope he's okay and can get out of this one

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    Exxaciel: You're a good dancer. Come on, what kind of a Star Wars story would this be if someone didn't lose a limb somewhere?

Ocelotl_Nesto: I never said Obi-wan was going universe-hopping.

KELIA: No, I guess not. I hope he's ok too. Thanks.

It's my 18th birthday tomorrow (7/28).

*Gets cyber-cake

18. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    I finally read this story and I really like it. Please add me to your PM list. Thanks.

19. Anakins_Kiss

Anakins_Kiss Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 26, 2006
    great post! Happy belated!=D=

20. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    poor Obi

21. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Tension's building....

22. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    PadawanMom5610: Sure thing. Thanks for the good review.

Anakins_Kiss: Thank you twice.

SilSolo: It's not like worse things haven't happened to him.

Arcalian: Not for long. In the next chapter there will be a massage.

I leave for college on the 30th, so I will try to get one more update, maybe two, before then.

23. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. can not wait for the next chapter.

24. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    Tatooine_Ghost: Good. You do not have long. I'm going to try to update tomorrow sometime.

25. TigerofRobare

Jan 11, 2006
    On my planet, seven of your days can be equivalent to one.

[b]Chapter Nine[/b]

[b]Prisoner![/b]

[i]"Anakin, come back to the Light. Don't walk down this path." Obi-wan says.[/i]

[i]"I'm sick of the lies of the Jedi, Obi-wan. The Chancellor has shown me the truth!"[/i]

[i]"You mean he has twisted your mind to the point where you cannot tell the truth from lies."[/i]

[i]Anakin's eyes blaze in hatred, becoming orange. He motions for the Clonetroopers to keep back and advances slowly towards the unfallen Jedi Knight. They circle each other.[/i]

[i]"I will tell you the Truth, Obi-wan: the narrow dogma of the Jedi won't let me love, won't me save the ones I love."[/i]

[i]The realization hits Obi-wan then, right between the eyes and leads him reeling. "Padme," he whispers . . .[/i]

Obi-wan's head hurt. His captors had kindly provided him with a mirror and his luggage. A bruise was spreading across the side of his head, where the Rodian had hit him. His neck and back were stiff from laying awkwardly on the ground where the thugs had deposited him. They had deprived him of his lightsaber and even a small holdout blaster he had taken to keeping for emergencies.

He was in a storage shack, empty save for his things. The door was locked and the window had been sealed except for a few centimeters letting light and air in. Still no Force. There was nothing he could do, so Obi-wan just leaned against one wall of the shack.

Strange sounds were coming through the wall. The shack was not stand alone. The Jedi put his ear against the cold metal wall to try to figure out what they were. With a start he realized it was two people making love. He moved to the other wall and hope someone would come to bring food or at least an ice pack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.