main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga In Passing Moments, Responses to the Drabble Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Evil_Charity, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Great job! I loved the play on words for taste!

She was trying to give him a taste of his own medicine. Trying to act all nonchalant, like she didn?t care about him as much as he thought she did. But he was the master of it all. He could tell when someone was being insincere.

Well done! =D=

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Gorgeous!

He figured it was her job as Princess to spout out orders like she knew what she was doing or to jab her finger at him like she could intimidate him. Not that any of that was bothering him; compared to other arrogant men he had dealt with in his life, she was a lifesaver. What was distracting him was her smell.

Whenever she got close enough to shout at him for one thing or another, he got a good whiff of her perfume. He couldn?t quite identify what it was, but he did know that it was damn sexy.

Loved it! [face_love] =D=

3. Evil_Charity

Evil_Charity Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    VaderLVR64: Hehe...that was the one that came easiest. :D

Jade_Pilot: I loved the play on words for taste!

I was trying to keep the theme the same, but I didn't want "taste" to involve a kiss. I think what I came up with was good enough. [face_love]

jaynasolofel: I am a Beyond girl who has been lurking, but I wanted to stop by to say how I enjoy your drabbles.

Aw, I feel special now! Thanks for leaving a comment. [:D]

divapilot: (May I call you Evil?)

Of course! [face_devil]

Well, gosh, who hasn't been there?

Everyone has, but not all of us are lucky enough to have a Han or Leia that can make everything all right with a simple touch. :)

Noelie: Those were absolutely acorable!

Thanks!

E[face_good_luck]C

4. Mathom

Mathom Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 24, 2006
    Lovely romp through the romance of Han and Leia. My favorite was Taste with Leia being the only reason Han staid on in the Rebellion. The phrasing was total Han. Gracing Rebel bases with his presence indeed.

Maybe he would have to take a more direct approach.

Like kidnapping her and taking her to an obscure planet? ;)

Great job!

5. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    Those were absolutely wonderful. I loved your play on words with Taste, very unique, and Sight was sweet and touching... sigh.@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.