main
side
curve

Discussions In real life what would you be a Jedi or a Sith?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Mar 5, 2013.

1. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    I would be a staunch Jedi, a fierce follower of the light. But then something would happen and my entire core would be rocked from one side to the other.

I would either fall to the dark side or retire from the light.
    [​IMG]

2. theraphos

theraphos Jedi Knight star 1

May 20, 2016
    I'm another person with a probably obvious profile pic, but Jedi. They're not exactly Buddhist, but close enough that it's something I could get behind, and meditation and letting go and understanding the perils of attachment/clinging is a helpful process even without powers that can potentially drive you insane. (Though I doubt I'd ever be hardcore enough to achieve the level of Special-Forces-esque training required for active duty, or be ready to be shot at by criminals. I'd probably be one of those Jedi with a Temple job or voluntarily pass on seeking knighthood and go sign up for the agricultural branch. Making crops grow with space magic sounds nice.)

Also I'm asexual enough to not even care at all about the marriage ban tbh, even if Lucas hadn't clarified that they're not actually celibate. I'd seek ordination in real life if my health allowed it.

Christus Regnet likes this.
  3. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    I'm not a fan of either. The Jedi are passionless deniers of the material while the Sith are bloodthirsty amoral monsters. Both have some appealing traits, but their shortcomings outweigh them. If I could wield the Force I would learn what I could from the Jedi and then strike out on my own.

Staunchly a light side person, though, but that's a separate matter.

Sarge likes this.