main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific In Santa Barbara County

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Hurlbut, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurlbut

Hurlbut Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    Uh so what's the closest Chapter?

2. da_muzzy

da_muzzy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    Oh, sick dude. I live in Santa Barbara. I live on Patterson. Right on the border of Goleta and Santa Barbara. I guess we get to see episode 3 at the Arlington since that is the only place they show it first cuz of the big screen. Well, seeing as how LA is about 1.5-2 hours south, I would guess LA would be the closest fan force.

3. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    The closest active chapter would be Ventura County. You're always welcome to join the LA Fan Force, but that's kind of far.

If you want to start your own Fan Force Chapter, you need three members (who aren't related), and hold three separate meetings.

4. Hurlbut

Hurlbut Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    Which is not good for me as I rather do not have reliable mean of transports (no car) other than a possible bus round trip services to Santa Barbara Tues and Thurs.

5. da_muzzy

da_muzzy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    Yea, forgot about Ventura. That is like 45 minutes-1 hour south. Not that bad.

6. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    We use to have a fanforce in the area. But no one showed up for the meetings so deleted it guys. There are about 7 fans in the SLO/Santa Maria area, that is about it as far as I know. -_-

7. Padawan716

Padawan716 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 7, 2001
    A pity I no longer live in SB. I moved to an area near Palm Springs for a year (my hometown for 13 years), and then moved to SLO (attending Cal Poly).

This thread is pretty dead, and so is this forum, so I hope no one minds that I'm bumping this :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.