main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA In search of.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by eyesofthegoddess, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyesofthegoddess

eyesofthegoddess Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2008

This is Angela. Looking to find Joe so I can trade my books about Kimono proper wearing etc back with him. We Traded books so he could use them for drawings and I could read his. Please call me if you can. John and Kelly should know how to get ahold of me as well. Or there is E-mail. eyesofthegoddess@hotmail.com

2. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    This is Chris, responding for Joe.

He's been trying to get in touch with you also through the Vamire group for a month and a half,and he appologizes. But doesnt have your number. He got your recent phone message, but it was one of many that day and things got mixed up (The message didnt have a name that showed up on the cel for him to reference. Dont ask me- Chris- why, I dont have a celphone). You did have the correct number at least.

Joe doesnt check these boards, so if you PMd him he didnt get it. PM me with your phone number if you could.

3. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Joe also said that if those doesnt get soreted out by RadCon he'll bring them to the con.

I also gave him the most updated number for Nick that I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.