main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

In the eyes of a Storm Trooper (all of you who voted in my poll, this is the winner so please read)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ruck_and_Maul, Jun 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck_and_Maul

Ruck_and_Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    I'm waiting.

2. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
  3. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    Sorry, real life has been getting in the way of my fanfic reading time! I hate job interviews!!
    Anyway, Daven and Sarah make a good team. I hope you post more soon!

4. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
    Good to see that people are actually reading this fan fic. Do you think it's going to fast?

Here's the next.

---------------------
    Daven crept along behind Sarah. He had a feeling hey were being lead into a trap or something.

"What's that?" Daven asked Sarah, pointing to a large metal tube.

"That is an air filter, the air goes through it and it filters out all the bad stuff, that's the intake pipe and that's the one that sends the bad stuff out" Sarah replied. Sarah pressed her ear against the pipe. Daven did aswell.

"I can hear alot of talking" Daven told her.

"It's probaly the guards quaters, here, put on a rebreather quick" Sarah answered. She put on her rebreather and Daven did so. She pulled out a small metal ball. She pushed a button and dropped it down the pipe. Daven could hear the sounds of feet moving and shouting then a large cloud of green gas shot out of the pipe.

"Sleeping gas?" Daven asked through the rebreather's com unit.

"Don't leave home with out it" Sarah replied. They quickly ran down the steps and entered a large room full of knocked out men. They wore an assortment of clothing but they all had the same helmet.

"This way" Daven said. Sarah had studied they way into the factory and Daven had studied the factory itself. He lead her down a corridor to the main producing room. He opened the door and crept in, he found some crates and he hid behind them and waited for Sarah to come.

"What are they doing?" Sarah asked as she got to the crates.

"Looks like they are making some kind of ship, look, there are the plans" Daven answered as he pointed to some drawings. Three men walked infront of them and studied the plans.

"The X-wing will work perfectly for our struggle against the Empire" one of them said.

"X-wings" Daven whispered.

"Common, first objective is complete" Sarah told him. They crept back into the corridor.

"There they are!" a man shouted. The guards had woken up and were searching for them.

"Time to go" Daven told Sarah as he tore off the rebreather mask. They started to run in the opposite direction where they were met by a wall.

"Ok, plan B" Daven said. He pulled out his double blade and blaster and jumped into the frey. Sarah pulled out a long metal cord and her blaster and whipped out the cord, it caught a man by the legs and he was flipped over.

Daven slashed and stabbed killing everyone in his way while Sarah whipped the others into walls and onto the ground.

If they're like this all the way through than I'm not sure we can make it Daven looked at his watch. One hour and a half left.

-------------------

Ooooooo, suspense.

5. Obi-wan's Padawan

Obi-wan's Padawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2000
    I love suspense! I don't think it is going too fast.
    It looks like Daven and Sarah have their hands full!

6. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
    Yup, it's going to be down to the wire.

7. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
  8. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
  9. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
  10. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    Jeez! Impatient you are!

"Somebody post on this BLOODY thread!"

LoL :D

You are doing well, not too fast, but you might want to give some time for the reader to post something.

Darklighter

11. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
    Daven looked up at the hallway ahead. He slashed at another man as he saw a shadow coming from the hallway.

"Get down!" he shouted as he dived for Sarah, knocking her on the ground. An explosion occured that sent men flying, he covered Sarah with his body as a fire broke out. He jumped up and took her hand.

"Follow me and have that whip ready" he told her. He ran towards the fire and jumped through it with his gun blazing, Sarah followed him and whipped a man off his feet.

Daven stood and looked down at the cowering man infront of him.

"Where is the control center?" Daven asked.

"I won't tell you" the man spat. Daven whiped up his double blade and cut the mans cheek.

"Now?" Daven asked.

"Down the stairs, that way" the man answered. Daven covered his mouth and stabbed him so he wouldn't scream.

"Come on, let's go before the fire spreads" Sarah said. They ran towards the stairs and bolted down them.

"Closer and closer come the prey, as the predator lies down and stays" Garth said to himself gleefully.

"They have reached the entrance hall sir, should I lock them out?" the computer asked.

"No, I'll deal with them myself" Garth replied.

------------

Daven stopped Sarah and pulled out his blaster. He shot at the camera that was watching them and then started to run again.

"Get your blaster ready" Sarah told him as they reached the door.

"No, let me hotwire it" Daven said.

"Why?" Sarah inquired.

"You'll see" Daven answered. The door slid open and Daven stepped into the room. He looked around a saw a man standing near a computer, other than that the room was empty.

"I've been waiting for my revenge" the man said. He turned to look at Daven and pointed out the scar,"And I, Garth Enot will get it". Garth pulled out a double blade and advanced on Daven. Daven pushed forward and stabbed at him. He slash to the shoulder and then the other one, finishing it off by spinning around and stabbing for the stomach. Garth blocked the blows and kicked Daven into the wall.

Daven sprung back and jumped towards Garth, with his double blade pointing towards Garth. Garth side stepped and went to knee Daven in the stomach, Daven swung his double blade around and it cut Garth's side.

Red blood came gushing out of the wound. Garth staggered back trying to stay on his feet.

"Sarah, the computer!" Daven shouted. Sarah whipped at the computer and it smashed the keyboard easily.

"Overload, self distruct in five seconds" the computer said. Daven ran to the door and pushed Sarah out of the room.

"Two" Daven kicked Garth back inside the computer room and locked the door.

"One", the room exploded and Daven breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hawke" Daven said into his com, "We've got the factory".

"Attack is....called off" Hawke replied. Daven looked at his watch, one minute to spare.
    Sarah turned to Daven and kissed him. Daven embraced her and then quickly broke off.

"We can't do this, you are a secretary and and a well trained Imperial, I am a Storm Trooper, nothing, I work for one purpose, to kill" Daven told her.

"That's where you're wrong, you are now a well trained Imperial aswell" Sarah said. She leaned forward and kissed him again. This time he returned the kiss and pulled her close to him.
    ----------------------

Ah, love.

12. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
  13. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001
    Alright I'll wait, but I like feedback.

14. Ruck_and_Maul

Apr 19, 2001