main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA In the land of non-SW, its presence is made known...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by FaLLeN-AnGeL, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Yikes Nat! Don't tell the coffee guy at ILM about that!! If you watch the credits of TPM and AotC there is a "Javva the Hut" credited.. it's the coffee place at the ranch :)

2. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Ok, in an episode of Clerks (the animated series - has all the original cast in it, not some cheesy spin off ;) )

Leonardo Leonardo's Butler *takes deep breath*(who suspects he has the 'Mataba' virus - caused by a monkey that Jay and silent Bob let loose to train to smoke ciggerettes... when its just a case of bad barrito's) turns the the Quarinteen control ppl and says "Sir, You must help him. If any of my parts or circuits will help I'll gladly donate them.."

3. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    I think there might be a Star Wars reference in each episode of the Clerks animated series, I mean, how could it be Clerks without a Star Wars reference (heck, how could it be a Kevin Smith film ;) ). I can't remember all of them but I know there's the "It's cold, Hoth cold" line in the one where they get stuck in the Quickstop freezer, and in episode where Randall sues the Dante and the Quickstop George Lucas is brought to trial over Episode I. Might watch the ones I have again and look for some more.

4. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    hehe, just watch em for the fun of it ;) get a laugh from them everytime.. :D

5. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Would I be able to borrow them off someone... I am a huge Kevin Smith fan..... to the point where I have seen more screenings of Kevin Smith Movies on the big screen than I have Star Wars movies...... and I am still yet to get hold of the Clerks animated series :(

6. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    I've got low quality Divx's of the first 5 episodes (I haven't seen the sixth, so if anyone's got that, I'd love to see it also) but unfortunately I don't have a burner.

7. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    I got a tape of the whole season taped from a m8's cable if ya want a copy?

My brothers got the original tape on order at quality's anyway (we had it before but he lent it to a friend that had his place burgled so we lost it)

The actual original tape has bits between the episodes with jay and silent bob (non cartooon), so maybe ya wanna wait till he picks it up and i grab a copy? its ntsc tho...

[Edit - Speeeling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.