main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

In the Memory of San Hill

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Only-One Cannoli, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT YE OLD SAN HILLY FOLK

When the merge occurs, I shall recreate this thread in the PT forum, so don't ditch San Hill.

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Yo dudes and dudettes.

Anyone hear about the new General Grievous story? I mean, General Sheelal? ;)

From the rumors, there's a fair amount of San in it. Maybe my San/GG conspiracy theories will finally come true... or not.

Hopefully San's fate won't be brought up in the story though... [face_worried]

3. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Yay! Threads Back!

When's the merger?

And when does the GG story take place Coffe? If it says San dies I will refuse to accept it and I will march on Washington until the president makes a constitutional admendment saying he lived.

4. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    LOL... like the President's even been paying attention to the ammendments we currently have...

:oops: Oooops! Did I say that out loud?

Anyway...

GOOD NEWS!

Or bad news, depending. San's going to get featured quite a bit in the new General Grievous/Sheelal story. And it's been confirmed that there are going to be new pictures of him for the story. :D

Now let's all hope none of these pictures actually show him in a state that might make the title of this thread have more meaning...:(

EDIT: Oops, forgot to answer your question Angus. The story is about Grievous's WHOLE life, and from the rumors, San's in it a fair bit.

5. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Yes you did say it aloud, Im glad someone did. Lol.

Book sounds awesome. San should have a big role in the part with GG being re-built into robotic form.

Lets pray we are right and he doesnt die. [face_praying]

6. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Mystery Body (One's Shi'ido and the other is Passel Argente, but who is the other?)

[image=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1659/mysterybody8xt.jpg]

7. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    That's Po Nudo laying face down with like a battle droid or something on top of him.

8. CBright7831

CBright7831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2004
    Where did you get that pic?

9. CBright7831

Mar 23, 2004
    And knowing San Hill's stupidness, he's probably the one that screwed Grievous up and made him the good man...droid we see in ROTS.

I can just see San accidentally crashing Grievous's ship.

10. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    According to the rumors, something was.... up... between the two of them. But I'm not going to start spreading my conspiracy theories based of the decidely sktechy dialogue of Labyrinth of Evil.

Anyway...

That's a battle droid on Po Nudo in that photo there, as was said. One of the two Po Nudo's who died.

11. CBright7831

Mar 23, 2004
    I was just looking at San Hill on wikipedia and it says this:

The Banking Clan was responsible for supplying hailfire droids to the droid armies of the Confederacy. In addition, San Hill was the primary financier of the rehabilitation of General Grievous, a Kaleesh warlord and CIS general who required extensive cybernetic enhancements in order to be kept alive.

12. YoungAngus

May 7, 2005
    Yea I knew he financed GG's reconstruction.

So for clarification, GG crashed and became a droid during the Clone Wars? Or was it before Episode 2? Alot of people who want changes to the PT think he should be added in in the warroom on Geonosis.

13. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Okay, this is what has been confirmed so far:

GG (aka Qymaen jai Sheelal) is a Kaleesh from Kalee whose planet ended up fighting a war with the Huks (a species from the background of one of the movies... hasn't been confirmed which yet) who lived in the same system. GG became a war hero. Then the Huks asked the Republic for help, and the Republic realized that the Huks had more resources on their planet so it was more profitable to help them and not the Kaleesh, even though both sides had legitament reasons to be fighting. 50 Jedi knights/Masters were sent in and wiped out Kalee. Then the Republic left the remaining Kaleesh to starve, pretty much.

Enter San Hill: He lives practically in the next system, and he's been watching. He has a "personal interest" in GG (not confirmed why yet). He gives GG and his planet money to recover, and in return GG works for him. Everybody's happy. Then Dooku goes and meets San and influences him to help him start the Separatist movement, and get GG on board too. San can't do this (apparently GG doesn't agree or something... not confirmed yet why). Dooku tells San Sidious wants GG on the CIS, so San comes up with the idea of putting a bomb in GG's ship while he's visiting his family on Kalee. San "saves" GG and tries to talk him into joining the CIS. GG isn't keen on it. Then San tortures/lobotomizes him and pretty much GG has no choice at that point. Then he gives GG to Dooku and Sidious as a "gift."

I don't think he got anything in return.

Hmmmmmm.... [face_thinking]

I believe the best way to describe San Hill after considering his connection to GG wouldn't be appropriate for these forums.

14. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002

I believe the best way to describe San Hill after considering his connection to GG wouldn't be appropriate for these forums.

[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.