main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

- - In The Midst of Passion Planning Thread - - Spoilers (Up and Running again!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ThatJediGirl, Feb 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunnyBubbles

SunnyBubbles Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2001
    Well, I'm glad you're back. I missed talking to you. I will be at Life Changers in Detroit for a week the 13th to the 20th and I'll be computer-less. So write me lots of PMs and e-mails w/ links to good stories. I'm still in the process of restoring my favories. But I have a lot of stories in it already. I have all the Obi/Trin stories back in there. It took me forever to find them. But I have Smokescreen, which has so not been updated in FOREVER and I have a few others. I should really look for some stories to read. I don't really have any.

So anyways, tell me about the trip. Where did you go?

2. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I thought I sent chapter 2 of In The Midst to you in an e-mail. But I think you were gone so you might have not got it. Oh well. I'll just have to re-type it.

3. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I am sorry you have to retype it. I wasn't able to check my email over my vacation, which sucked; but oh well ;)

So, I hear you have high speed internet connection now? LUCKY!

I am working on the last post to Escape right now and if you need the link just tell me.

TJG

4. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    Yes, I would like that link. Thank you very much.

5. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I'm typing your current post write now and will e-mail it to you within the next 20 minutes.

6. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    I'm back. :)

7. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    It's hot. Welcome back two days ago ;)

8. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
    Okay. This story is actually getting somewhere in terms of being written. So Ashley, I hope that you get online soon and see this so we can start getting more of our ideas posted here and the viewing audience will be able to see what we have planned.

Possible Post Date:
    Late December

Ashley - how far along would you say we are? I know we are at Post 6, you have all of Post 7 written, so then I am going to write Post 8.

That's about 15% - 20% done? Or approximately that, depending on length of posts and the ammount of story we put into those posts.

Well now I need to go use some deodorent (no, I do not smell bad).

TJG
    [face_love]

9. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    Well, I would say that we should poat earlier than late December. Because I totally LOVE this story and I want to post it as soon as possible.

I know we decided at school that I would write post 8. Just because the ideas for post 8 were mine.

The story is moving along quite nice. But I would say we're only about 10% done writing it. This story is going to be long and G.O.O.D. GOOD!

I don't really want to give away anything though. Basically, Anakin and Padmé are married except Padmé has discovered Anakin was having an affair. Anakin is still trying to prove his love to Padmé. The same night she turns him away for the must-be-like-tenth-time, she gets kidnapped. If you don't understand that, I'm sorry, I'm not good and typing-explainging things. I can explain them when talking but not when typing. My. Bad.

Anywho, hope you keep a look out for our story, In The Midst of Passion.

Thank you.

SunnyBubbles

10. SunnyBubbles

May 9, 2001
    So sorry for not updating sooner.

Come on Anna! I'm ready to post our wonderful story right now! I want everyone to read it and give their opinions.

I want to see our wonderful story glowing on my computer screen. ;)

-Ash

If you are currently bored out of your mind, check out my info. I made up a song. Sort of. :D And please, if you like it, you should try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.