main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive In the Thick of the War (A Galactic Civil War RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Spatz, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008

IC

"Nice to see you Piett." Jon held up his hand and deflected the tiny missiles. "Ozzel was really getting on my nerves. The Rebellion has set up an ion cannon if they attempt to make an escape than they can stop your Destroyers with ease with that thing. I suggest that you send in your At-At's and troops now."

Jon lept behind an X-wing. "I may not be able to deactivate the Ion-cannon so I suggest that you stay out of range and capture them once you are out of range of the ion cannon. Further more-"

Jon grabbed several fuel drums with the force charged them with electricity and hurled them at the elite. They detonated as soon as they hit the ground.

"Have a show of force can scare them so keep a small fleet in orbit with Hoth. Just to them that you really mean business." Jon closed the transmission and leapt from cover.

He landed and whipped his lightsaber up to Soresu position waiting to see what was left of th Elite.

Tag Spatz

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    NPC: Elite

The Elite knew he was beet, but didn't wish to die, so he feigned death, to almost no breathing, and being as limp as possible. Only the most cautious would check, and seen as he was already half burnt due to the barrels explosion, his appearance itself made him look dead enough, he could he the alarms, signalling that inperial cruisers had been spotted.

NPC: Piett

Piett sent a confirmation, and turned to his second in command.

"Prepare the troops and walkers, we're going to hit them on the ground. Also, prepare two wings of TIE bombers, that way, as soon as the sheild generator is destroyed we can hit them harder, and make sure there are plenty of wings of TIE's, we need to make sure those bombers last as long as possible." Piett's second in command nodded, and proceeded to following through with the orders.

"Antilles, I hope this works, I'd rather not end up like Ozzel..."

Tag: windu4

OOC: Post in Padawans escape!

3. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Ozzel was a fool Piet." Jon said as he walked past the Elite. He paused long enough to nudge him with his boot then kick him hard. "You are not I am fairly confident that this mission will not be a complete failure. Update me ever quater of an hour. I may be able to capture Dodonna. Depends on how the mission goes."

Jon pulled out his lightsaber adn ran through the hangar slashin at the Air Speeders. The ones who opposed him met a quick and painful end. Jon supercharged some air speeders so they could detonate as soon as they turned on. Jon walked through the hallway. Several of the rebel soldiers and pilots ran the other direction. Jon either picked them off or let them run he had a more important mission to accomplish..

Tag Spatz

OOC: Sure I am on it. Will you be controlling Dodonna?

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008

Piett nodded, and watch as the ATAT barges flew down to the icy planet's surface, about to participate in what will have been one of the largest battles in the civil war. His secondary fleet was closer to the planet than the primary fleet, causing the rebels to think that they only needed to use the planetary defense ion cannon. Piett was still nervous, just newly promoted due to his superior's passing.

I swear, if I make it through this one alive, I'm going to resign, and take up a job that won't put me on Vader's possible death list. Piett thought to himself as he watched the primary barges reach the planet, letting loose the contents they held.

IC: Skarlin

As Skarlin returned to his workshop, he saw a BTS-A2 H-wing landed near it.
    Jade... Skarlin thinks to himself nearly happily. As he proceeds inside, he sees the matured Chiss/Zabrak Tomboy fiddling with a hydrospanner. Skarlin smiles inwardly and mockingly says,

"What's the occasion? Or does the Pirate Queen wish to raid workshop?" Jade just looks at him, half-smiling.

"No, no occasion, but I do have something to ask you. You've met my brother recently haven't you?" Jade looks at him sternly with her peircing red eyes, using a very minor form of force fear. Skarlin shivers and replies,

"Yeah, I saw him, it was a few years ago though, and he taught me a few more tricks in the force, making my life a bit easier. No clue where he is now..." Jade nods, and proceeds to her starfighter, leaving without a word.
    Still searching aren't you? Shame we didn't see him on Tatooine 22 years ago...Skarlin thinks to himself sighing.

5. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Finding Dodonna had been painstakingly easy. Jon had to admit he was dissapointed with the minor turn of events as he existed the Hangar before it collasped on itself. Dodonna had tried to fight but then Jon had cut off two of his fingers with a dull peice of metal on the floor. That had taught him. Jon walked outside ducking as blasters beams rushed over him.

He grabbed a flare and tossed it in the air. He supercharged it with electricity and waited. It exploded seconds later. Jon smiled grimly it would be matter of time before an Emperial fleet picked him up. HE wanted to talk to Dodonna and Piet in person...

Tag Spatz

OOC; Can you take control of Dodonna so I Can interrogate him?

Also is Jade the character from the Padawan RPG?

6. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    IC: Zentha

After picking some good bountys, Zentha set out for Mos Eisley spaceport to gathers some information. He walked around the spaceport and, as he guessed, not many were willing to give information cheap. He made his way to the cantina after getting information on a Rodian named Helon, who was on his list. He learned that the Rodian hangs out in the cantina or with his gang. As he entered that cantina, he glanced around for Helon,but the place was so crowded that it was hard to spot one Rodian. Zentha sat down and got a drink as he waited for Helon to show up. Zentha then spotted a Rodian with a black bandana around his neck walk in. Glancing at his picture of Helon, he know that was him. Getting up sillently, he walked over to him.
    "Helon, i assume" He said to him
    "And you are?" The Rodian replided
    "The bounty hunter thats will be claiming the bounty on your head" He answered, pointing his blaster at Helon's skull "I could kill you and still get the bounty,so its your choice if you want to live"
    "Easy, i'll come quietl......" Helon replided, grabing and throwing his glass at Zentha
    "Why do they always take the hard way" Zentha said as the Rodian bolted for the door
    Zentha began chasing him and as it began getting annoying he shot Helon.
    "Aleast i still get a reward for his dead body" He sighed,dragging the dead Rodian back to his ship

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Yep, I figured she'd at least survive, somewhat, from the Padawan RP. After the events of it, I figured she go on to be a pirate, and strike mainly imperials, but also other convoys, though much more brutally then Jar'then. I guess I will, but lemme check the history of the battle of hoth to check what had happened to Dodonna, remember, I wanted it as canon as possible.

EDIT: K, yeah Dodonna was supposedly captured at Yavin, but I suppose this works too, remember, he does survive.

8. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    Second character

Name: Sinaks Wywarn
    Sith Name: Darth Parithin
    Species: Verpine
    Homeworld: Roche asteroids
    Affiliation: Empire (Sith Assassin)
    Personality
    ---Traits: slightly psychotic and has a psycological inbalance
    ---Dislikes: Salty stuff
    ---Habits: normally seen eating something sweet
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Greenish
    ---Hair Color: N/A
    ---Eye Color: Black
    ---Clothing: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Verpine2.0.jpg with black form fitting ninja-ish outfit
    ---Other Attributes:
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons: Two Lightsabers
    Starship
    ---Name: Phantom Reaper
    ---Class: Modified Manta-class assault starfighter
    ---Hyperdrive Class:1.0
    ---Weapon(s): Light ion cannons (2)
    Medium laser cannons (2) - wingtip mounted, fire linked
    Heavy laser cannons (2) - interior wing mounted, fire linked
    ---Shields: XS-11 Experimental combat shield system
    ---Sublight Speed: 110
    ---Crew: 2
    ---Passenger(s): N/A
    ---Max Cargo (kg): 100 Kilograms
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: High
    ---Religion: N/A
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Opila
    -----Blade(s): Long and sharp
    -----Color(s): Deep Indigo
    -----Handle Description(s): Curved handles with spikes at the top
    ---Force Abilities: Force Fear, Force Lighting, Force Choke, Force Cloak, Force Phantom, Mind Trick, Saber Throw
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History: He was raised by his parents for many years, suffering from both physical and mental abuse. He was later taken by a jedi and trained in the way of the force. As he trained, his memories of his parents cause him mental stress. The stress was so much that once he completed his training, he snapped and returned home and murdered his parents. After that day he turned to the dark side of the force.
    ---Military History: N/A
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Physical and mental abuse by his parents when he was young

9. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Name: Garj?ad?enda Kalpzer
    Core Name: Jade
    Species: Zabrak/Chiss
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: -
    Personality
    ---Traits: Tomboy, leader, stubborn
    ---Dislikes: Boredom, not having things go without her own benefit
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Black with Navy pattern resembling the rebel symbol
    ---Hair Color: Black, tied into a short ponytail, and in short length
    ---Eye Color: Scarlet
    ---Clothing: Black shirt endorrned with the Kalpzer family symbol, Red pants with Black skirt overtop of it. Silver necklace with Rancor tooth. Black shoes with white ridges.
    ---Other Attributes: Tomboyish build, Zabrakian horns
    ---Other Details:
    Weapons: DLT-20a, E-11
    Starship
    ---Name:
    ---Class:
    ---Hyperdrive Class:
    ---Weapon(s):
    ---Shields:
    ---Sublight Speed:
    ---Crew:
    ---Passenger(s):
    ---Max Cargo (kg):
    ---Interior Description:
    ---Other Details:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: High
    ---Religion: None
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s): Krayt Dragon pearl shard, Kaiburr shard, Stygium Crystal.
    -----Blade(s): Narrow, but long.
    -----Color(s): Black
    -----Handle Description(s): Built mainly for Juyo/Vapaad, and is wrapped with thin rancor strappings.
    ---Force Abilities: Mind tricks, physical ability enhancement, force push, force shriek, and Juyo/Vapaad form.
    ---Force Weakness: Lightning, and other energy based force abilities.
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Raised with her brother and parents, Jade was more of a little brother to Jar'then then a little sister. She came to the jedi temple at age 7 and becam e a prominent youngling, eventually gaining a master at age 10. After her parents disappeared, she began her descent, generally trying to further learn darker skills, though always prevented to do so by her freinds. She has no knowledge as to where her brother had ended up after their seperation, but assumes that he must be alive due to his continuous energy being felt in the force. She has developped a sense of leadership, and is vouching to lead the padawans. During the escape, she met the Squib known as Skarlin, who had befriended her for the time that they were together. She had nearly fallen in love with a Chiss in Mos Espa, but found that he was an Acolyte, and thus must be destroyed. Currently she is a pirate leader, staking her place as one of the most feared during the war.
    ---Military History: Escape/Survival experiences, Pirate life
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Loss of her parents.

My third charry, I know, but this is my RP, and I need to develop on each. Also, Skarlin looks 28, he's actually 43.

10. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: I will post CS later...
    IC
    Jacen sighed as he pulled the borrowed X-wing into a steep climb. His contact had told him Raxus Prime before Jacen had taken off two standard days ago. He pushed the X-wing deep into Raxus as he did a familiar fighter streaked by him at high speed. Jacen barely managed to avoid but than he noticed the markings. Jacen cursed and reversed his fighter and shot after it. He had barely managed to noticed the familiar markings of Jade's starfighter.

He pushed the throttle and followed it he urgently opened contact with the ship.
    Tag Spatz
    OOC: Also Jon needs a way off planet.

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Jade sighed as she shot off towards her hidden cruiser, the Bane of the Empire, a heavily moddified Dreadnaught-class cruiser, that had cloaking capabilities. She saw that her com was flashing, and wasn't sure weather to answer or not.

"Hello?" She responded, hoping she wouldn't regret it.

Tag: Jacen

Piett had order a Lambada-class shuttle to fly down and recover Jon, knowing that with a Rebel general in hand, Vader would surely be pleased. The main question was, how had Dodonna escaped from the Lusankya. At the moment Piett didn't care, seen as all he needed to do after interrigations was to deliver the elderly general back to the Lusankya.

Tag: Jon

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC
    Jacen controlled his voice and tried to sound casual.

"So still hunting for your brother?" Jacen pulled his fighter besides the Dreadnaught. "Also I was wondering if I could drop in we could talk. In case you were wondering this Jacen you know your ol' padawan buddy?

tag Spatz

IC
    Jon grabbed Dodonna and shoved him into the shuttle. The ride was uneventful. He approached Piet's flag ship and dropped Dodonna off at the detention faculty before approching Piet.
    "He's been recaptured good job Admiral." Jon said saluting him. "What's our next move with Dodonna sir?"

Tag Piet

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Jade

Jade sighed, she knew it was going to be someone of the past. She couldn't find herself to be mean to him, he had saved and helped her on more than one occasion.

"Yeah, I'm still looking for him, with no leads. What is it that you want Jacen, my crew probably won't find comfort in meeting you..." Jade says, sighing as she brushes back a bit of her hair. The Bane of the Empire's crew where mainly a bunch of droids and thugs who had found their way into decent spacial raids, and were recruited by her over time, creating a massive crew that could storm luxury cruises.

Piett sighed as he thought, if he made any mistake, he knew he could just shift blame as he had always done in the past. He looks back to Jon and says,

"We should interrogate him, then return him to the Lusankya. She'd be most displeased if we didn't return him..." Piett shudders at the thought of the head interrogator of the Empire, and her drastic measures.

14. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen maneuvered the X-wing so he could literally be right beside her. I quick scan with his special sensors told her where she was going.

"Listen Jade I came here to tell you about the Rebellion you can join. Of course you have personal business to take care of but you can hit the Empire where it hurts like you've always wanted to! Listen can I board? I can handle thugs and droids in case they want to mess with me."

Tag Spatz

IC Jon

"Good." Jon walked back to the detention center where Dodonana leaned in his dentention cell his hair was ruffled and he looked sick. Jon held up his hand and electric flame seemingly licked and ran up and down his hand as he did. He held it close to Dodonna's face even touching his forehead a little letting the pain run through his body.

"I am here to interrogate you will you cooperate? It would be most unfortunate if you were to lose another finger or your life. " Jon said.

He grabbed Dodonna and slammed him onto a bench. "Will you tell me what I need to know?"

Tag Dodonna

OOC: Spatz you control Dododnna right?

15. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008

Jade sighed as she knew this was coming.

"I suppose, but you best get to the point a bit better, it's a tad more fun to be a pirate and freelancingly attack whoever I choose than just the Imperials." Jade says as her H-Wing docks on her flagship, with Jacens X-wing following. She looked about her hangar, the starfightrs she acquired, and bought from Skarlin where well kept, and usually did well in combat, including the prototype Koensayr K-Wing she had managed to steal from a Koensayr factory along with her H-Wing.

NPC: Dodonna

Dodonna was used to this, as she did it every other day to him. His obvious response once again came out,

"You know that I won't say anything, just ask her..." He cringed, as he had pulled a muscle attempting to get up, "As for my fingers, or my life, all you would be suceeding in, would be pissing off her." Dodonna manages a smile, that showed he would cow, as if he were to be harmed, he knew that she would take it out harshly upon Imperial command, making the rebellion's job easier.

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

"Face it heard of Han Solo? One of the best pirates adn smugglers in the galaxy." Jacen said this as he leapt out of the cockpit and jerked off his helmet. "He is in the Rebellion he has the freedom to come and go. We need recruiters Jade." Jacen said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Your people can do the job we will pay you for your services. We just need help right now. Dodonna has been captured and I need a group like yours to help me move in lightning quick. I would do it by myself but I need a distraction to get in. Rumors a major Sith Apprentice is there and I need a fellow Jedi to watch my back."

Tag Spatz

IC

Jon laughed. "You think I care about this her you speak of? I take my orders from myself. Now I want to know the access point that the Rebels were supposedly supposed to make it to. I also want the schematics for the new flagships you have invented and THAT is just the beginning!" Jon stepped backwards and hammered Dodonna's mind with the force pericing it with pain and visions of his family and loved ones dieing a painful death.

"Unless you want that I suppose you listen to me adn do what I say!" Jacen roared as he let lighitning surge from his finger tips and scorch Dodonnas chest.

Tag Dodonna

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008

Jade flinched at his hand on her shoulder and replied,

"Sure, I've heard of Solo, no pirate, but one damn good smuggler, shame Jabba'd now rather have his body in carbonite than his next shipment of spice." Jade looks to two of her crew enter the hangar, flechettes ready, "Back off you two. Now Jacen, understand this, I have no intention of being a distraction, and knowing POW against the Empire, he'll be deproted to the Lusankya soon enough. As lonas there's no-one who wants to get on Ysanne Isard's bad side, she a sociopath!"

NPC: Dodonna

"Apparantly..." Dodonna says, rasping on his burnt chest, "You haven't heard of Ysanne Isard, have you? You realize my death could lead to her destroying the empire from the inside out, just out of her rage...if you haven't though on that...I suggest you...stop now..." Dodonna then slumps, exhausted, he already dealt with threats, mental torture, and physical abuse, nothing was new to him, just how it was executed.

As Piett entered the room, he saw the rebel general on the floor, weezing for breath, and the Acolyte with electricity ready to burst again.

"Are you mad!?!" Piett scream as he puts the general back in the chair, "Ysanne Isard will kill us if he's dead, hor mortally wounded!"

18. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jon ignored Piett and walked towards Dodonna. He closed his eyes and touched his fingers to Dodonna's head.

"ARGH!" Jon stumbled backward and fell he managed to roll over and get on his knees breathing hard. "The defeat of the Rebellion is importnat right now Vader and I shall handle Isard. He will not be mortally wounded for now. Set course to Raxus Prime we have Jedi to capture." Jon said to Piett.
    "Take him to the dentention faculty, give him two new fingers I want him so healthy he'll feel young again." Jon said with obvious authority to the two storm troopers.

Tag Spatz

IC
    Jacen sighed. "Ok Jade I can greatly understand your feelings. I just want to let you know that is good to see you again and that we should keep in contact. Think about joining the Rebellion will you?" Jacen handed her a data chip before he sat in his X-wing.

He started to run through the pre heating exercises and turn on the ship.

Tag Spatz

19. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008

Jade sighed as Jacen left, in some ways it was nice to see him again, but she just couldn't join the rebellion yet, not until she found her brother. At that she waved Jacen good-bye, and proceeded to the bridge.

"Mistress Jade, the Executor has set course to this system, we must leave, now!" The intel master says, scared.

"Oh pull yourself together, we've got the initiative, that means we can leave before they arrive, so once that X-wing's out of the hangar, gun it!" Jade exclaims as she sits in the captains chair, sighing, "Head for...for the Yavin system...and inform Skarlin of the future issue." Jade orders, hoping that they'll make it before the Dreadnaught of dreadnaughts arrives.

Skarlin checked his com and nodded, preparing the force dampeners, if the Executor was going to come here out of no reason, it was probably because of the rumours of force users on Raxus Prime. Skarlin checked his ship, and his droids, making sure they were all ready just in case.

IC: Jar'then

Jar'then sighed as he entered the intel room of the ruins, there was little to salvage, but he knew better than to ignore any possible computer records that may come to aid, and thus, proceeded to begin reading them, his men and droids grabbing as much as possible.

Tag: Kan

Piett nodded, half-heartedly, and returned to the bridge with the simple command of,

"Prepare for the jump to Raxus Prime..." He knew that this may prove scuicidal, because if a Jedi could hide for 22 years, what would stop him from hiding until Palpatine dies, or killing anything that would stand in it's way of survival. After a few hours, they arrived i the Raxus system, with nothing but scrap in sight.

20. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    IC: Sinaks(Darth Parithin)

Sinaks boarded his ship, the Phantom Reaper, after some painful assassin training. He knew what he had to do, Find and destroy any jedi's that had survived the extermination as well as anyone who has ties with the Rebellion. He twitched slightly as he flew, beginning his search.

IC: Zentha

After delivering the dead body of the Rodian, Zentha cruised around space, slowly growing bored of these easy bountys. He scaned his list for any bountys that many be interesting, but found nothing of worth his time

21. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jacen started to rev up the X-wing but suddenly the hangar bay closed as alarms sounded. He leapt out the X-wing pulling out his lightsaber he yelled over at Jade: "What's going on!"

Tag Jade

IC

Jon smiled grimly. Without hesitation he ordered support. Soon several Destroyers would come. Jon then orered them to fire at the scrap metal and reduce it to well more scrap metal.

"Scan the area for life forms! As soon as you find something open fire." Jon knew that they would not be able to escape into hyperspace without him knowing. "Deploy the fleet annihilate anything you find move NOW!" Jon ordered

Tag Spatz

22. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: The Bane of the Empire was nowhere in sight when the executor got to raxus...would you mind revising...

23. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC: Revised!

24. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As the BotE enters the Yavin system, Jade replies to Jar'then,

"We had to leave Raxus, The Executor had set co-ordinates for it, and the last thing I needed was to have the Bane of the Empire get destroyed, after all, it's no Star Destroyer." Jade sighs, she usually wouldn't run from a fight, but the Executor was a major exception. Suddenly the scope beeps a set beep.
    Jar'then? Jade thinks to herself as she see's the Crusader's Fist.

As the Imperial's swept the planet, destroying the junk further, Skarlin sends a signal of disgrunteledness.

"Oi, what's the big idea attacking my workshop!?!" He hated it when his work was interupted for no good reason.

"This is Admiral Piett, we have orders to..." Piett freezes, realizing that he had actually no proper orders, and called an immidiet cease fire.

"That's better, shouldn't attack planets unprovoked, looks bad, expecially seen as I work on Coruscant, and didn't appreciate that. i could complain..."

25. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC

Jon stepped to towards the COM. "We have substantial evidence no we KNOW that you know of the whereabouts of a chiss/zabrak hybrid named Jade as far as her contacts call her also a Jedi Knight by the name of Jacen. We are asking for there whereabouts politely." Jon stepped back and awaited a response. "We were under the guise that they are still here evidently not. We would like to know there whereabouts."

Tag Skarlin

IC

"What's up?" Jacen asked. "I am still confused as to what is going on. Yes we have been attacked but I am sensing something strange around you Jade."

Jacen backed up as she opened the transmission. He glanced at some of the Pirates who gave him a menacing glare. Jacen just smirked in his direction sending a clear message that he didn't intimidate him.

Tag Jade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.